Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

On 7/18/2018 at 9:14 PM, caileysmiley said:

Thanks for contributing to SHK thread @myonlykyo !!! Hope you come around here more often:)

Yes sis sure if i have free time 

and we all miss veteran member here. We hope they will be back soon

Did4rG2VQAAd4ms_zpsxhr8ofz9.jpeg

Edited by myonlykyo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bohmi said:

Thank you caileysmiley for your attention to this thread's tittle :)

Regarding magazine photoshoot, yes usually Kyo will do photoshoot to explain about her upcoming drama as she also did before (TWTWB & DOTS).

------------------------------------

Thank you crimson09 for your information...   not only Han Ji Eun appeared in the drama :lol: I remember Oh Young appeared in the drama too (It's Okay, That's Love and Legend of The Blue Sea). It was amazing, after 14 years they still remembered Han Ji Eun.

And how many times SHK's name mentioned in many drama such City Hall, Fight for My Way, Lookout, Welcome to Waikiki, Father is Strange, korean movie : Actresses, Like for Likes, .......

In the drama Jugglers, SHK's name also mentioned in fourth episode along with 'grup' tae-hye-ji

You're welcome @bohmi her thread should be updated like others as well. 

~~

Regarding on magazine ps, yes she usually does whenever she has upcoming projects and we're looking forward to. Can't wait!:). I think SHK's name has the most mentioned in several K-dramas :)Good to hear that! 

• Like 3

Hwangjinyi 2006 movie.  Honestly, period drama is not my thing unless SHK will star in. I would love to see SHK in period drama in small screen someday , since SJK is her husband and he has upcoming period drama next year, I'm gonna watch it to show my support and it seem quite interesting. Meanwhile, these are throwback pics. of Kyo wearing traditional Korean dress because I somehow miss her seeing in a hanbok dress and acting in this kind of genre.

Di3yf19UYAcy9Pn?format=jpgDi3yi9wV4AACM8j?format=jpg

Ctto

• Like 4