Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20171105/bkn-20171105140208772-1105_00862_001.html

Song Zhongji surgeon shoot Song Hye Kyo Duomo mouth selling Meng flash

November 05 (day) 14:02

bkn-20171105140208772-1105_00862_001_01p.jpg?20171105170415

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/99658

Star   November 8, 2017 Wednesday 08:00   Rui  

99658-553999.png

Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo's century wedding has passed almost a week, but the people's attention is still diminished. On November 2, the couple went to Spain for a honeymoon, and on the 12th they were about to return to Korea.

It is learned that on the 12th returned to South Korea Song Zhongji will bring his wife back to the parents in the field, and Song Someone's mother revealed that "the couple after the end of the Spanish honeymoon trip, will first go back to Itaewon, Seoul to start a new life, a little Rest will be followed by the hometown of Tada. " This is also the first time Hui Hsiao marry her husband.

Song Hye Kyo, whose fame and position are all super topline, was also happy and cordial to Daejeon citizens because he was marketed as a daughter of Daejeon. Even the Mayor of Daejeon is willing to invite the Song and Song dynasties to act as Daejeon Honorary Publicity Ambassadors. Figure: Internet

----------------------------

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20171108/bkn-20171108120017688-1108_00862_001.html

November 08 (Wed) 12:00

bkn-20171108120017688-1108_00862_001_01p.jpg?20171108125240

------------------------------

http://www.harpersbazaar.com.tw/beauty/hair/news/g1661/song-hye-kyo-makeup-hairstyle-collection/?utm_source=ettoday&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=relatedarticle

ZERO NEGATIVE COMMENT ON THE KOREAN GODDESS: SONG HYE KYO MINIMALIST HAIR TOTAL

Song Hye-kyo, Korea's zero-negativity goddess, has seen its popularity rise from his masterpieces "Blue Life and Death " and "Full House" to the "descendants of the sun" sweeping the globe last year. Perfect skin, so that since 2008 until now, Laneige spokesman for ten years; and a bright hair, leaving her to take over the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer brand ambassador . Its friendly image and superior fashion taste, but also successfully overcame young and old generations. She always gives the impression of clean and simple hair, in fact, minimalist style, there are different Song Hye Kyo, now we follow to explore.

By Kimy Chen and Irene Liu

October 31, 2017 PREVIOUS
SEE MORE PHOTOS

landscape-1509424547-12960179-2317828505

I am one of the million million fans of Hye Kyo, how I wish there is a decent ENG translation of all these news /articles about the Song Song Wedding. Congratulations again.

She is just sooo cute, found one vid in YT, she cannot throw her bouquet backwards properly, she had to do it several times, and in the end, she throw it directly to the female guests.  The  new husband is laughing at the side, even the photographer.

A vid, not clear, is there someone here has a clear one please share.

• Like 3

I make list of anyone who attend SongSong's wedding. The list based on the photos I see through internet.

from SHK side. Just my opinion :
- Lee Mi Yeon, Song Yoon Ah, Choi Ji Woo, Kim Hee Sun, Zhang Ziyi, Ock Joo Hyun (fin.k.l), Lee Jin (fin.k.l), Lee Jung Jae, Yoo Ah In, Park Hyung Sik, Kim Je Dong, Park Sol Mi & Han Jae Suk, Director Jang Joon Hwan (Love for Sale) & Moon So Ri, Director Lee Jae Yong (My Brilliant Life), Director Lee Jung Hyang (A Reason to Live), Director Pyo Min Soo (Full House, Worlds Within), Director Kim Kyu Tae (Worlds Within, TWTWB), No Hee Kyung (writer)

from SJK side. Just my opinion :
- Cha Tae Hyun, Go Chang Suk, Park Bo Gum, Sohn Chang Min, Song Jong Ho, Lim Ju Hwan, Kim Su An, Hwang Jung Min, So Ji Sub, Lee Jung Hyun, Director Ryu Seung Wan, Park Bo Young, Yoo Yeon Suk, Park Si Yeon, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Kwang Soo, HaHa, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Min Ho (shinee), Sohn Hyun Joo, Jo Sung Ha, Kim Tae Hoon, Ryu Seung Soo, Han Sang Jin, Hong Kyung Min, Junho (2PM)

from DOTS star :
- Kim Min Suk
- Lee Seung Joon
- Kang Shin Il
- Park Hoon
- Jo Jae Yoon
- Kim Ji Won
- Hyun Jyu Ni
- Seo Jung Yeon
- Kim Eun Sook (writer)

the other (don't know from side who) :

- Yoo Dong Geun & Jun In Hwa

- Donghae (Super Junior)

Invited but unable to attend :

- Director John Woo (the crossing)

- Director Wong Kar Wai (the grandmaster)

- Lee Seo Won (same agency with SJK)

• Like 5

i cried when i watch her filmography in all her ups and down we are always there to support to fight for her we never leave her behind good or bad publicity she always answer it with all her heart and i am proud to call a kyonatics or a song hye gyo fan and i shout to the world that this  woman is a good roll model you never let us down thank you so much our goddess for the 21 years of happiness tears and sometime your haertbreak is also ours and more years to come until the day of my last breath i will never leave you,i am always here for you,  i love you Ms.Song Hye Gyo   you are my everything, to all of you guys thank for many years of friendship and we will have many years to come kamsamida God Bless Us All! let us continue to support her, more years to come guys, again to our Goddes thank you so much  ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY my baby girl....

Will Song Hye Kyo visit park in someday:crazy: No one(Korean actress) has this lucky..., only for Song Hye Kyo:yum:

old, July 05 2017

Kissing statue of Song-Song couple in spotlight amid upcoming wedding

(Yonhap)
Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo’s announcement Wednesday about their upcoming wedding has renewed interest among fans in a statue that shows the couple kissing. 

The statue was set up in the “Descendants of the Sun” theme park in Taebaek, Gangwon Province in June.

(Yonhap)

Reproduced based on a scene from the hit drama in which the Song couple starred, the statue was set up in a park built around the film set of a church in the fictional country of Urk. 

The theme park was completed in June. The couple will tie the knot in October. 

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201707051519205076637_2