Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

16 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Pls guys let us help Song Hye Gyo....

You, ...die with polls for SHK:blush::astonished:

post here some meaning thoughs from CANDYMAG...., seems SHK's way:ph34r:

1. Stay offline for a little while.

Avoid saying cryptic things online and sharing all your bad vibrations to the world. We get it, you're sad. But that's not a good enough reason to rain on anyone else's parade. Learn to hold your own hand, pat yourself in the back, and make yourself smile eventually. This sadness is temporary, but the things you put online will be there forever (remember archives?).

2. Go out and have fun.

Party with your friends. Go to your favorite artist's gig. Watch a movie with your family. Cook a great meal for your brothers. The best way to find happiness is to see other people find theirs. Ask your loved ones what they'd want to do, and be there for them while they're doing it. Trust us, that will make you feel loads better.

****We have no idea...who will be SHK's man in future but all of us(fans) always wish and hope she will find her HAFT with full of happiness.

Watch and hear song from MV, cried(for self):cry::heart: beautiful song

credit to owner

SHK#44,   http://i-magazine.tv/pages/I-MAGAZINE-Fashion-Face-Award-Year-2016-Asian-Female?fullSite=1

2016award-asian-female.png 

I-MAGAZINE FASHION FACE AWARD YEAR 2016 - ASIAN FEMALE

ABOUT THE AWARDS

FOR YEAR 2016, I-MAGAZINE INC. IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ADOBE BEHANCE'S ARTISTS TO SELECT OUR BEST FASHION FACE IN A WHOLE NEW WAY. WITH OVER 40 COUNTRIES, 380 PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS, DESIGNERS, MAKEUP ARTISTS, STYLISTS, EDITORS AND I-MAGAZINE IN-HOUSE TEAM IN UNITED KINGDOM, HONG KONG, CHINA & SOUTH KOREA, WE VOTED FOR THE TOP FASHION FACES IN 6 CATEGORIES FROM OVER 35,000 PHOTOS AND VIDEOS. I-M TEAM HAVE BEEN SPENDING 3 MONTHS FOR PREPARING THE CATEGORIES WHILE FINALIZING THE LISTS FOR THE FASHION FACE OF THE YEAR, AS WHAT IT REALLY MEANS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL AWARDS IN THE INDUSTRY.

ADOBE® NEW TECHNOLOGY AS FACE-AWARE LIQUIFY IS JUST SCRATCHING THE SURFACE OF WHAT ADVANCED IMAGING TECHNOLOGY WILL ALLOW ARTISTS, PHOTOGRAPHERS AND FILMMAKERS TO DO OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS. IN A NEW WAY, THE TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATIONS ARE DRIVEN BY WHAT THE JUDGES TO ANALYSIS THE AWARD'S WINNERS IN 2016, THAT REACHED WHERE THE ALGORITHMS AUTOMATICALLY UNDERSTAND EVERY IMAGES AND VIDEOS AND OFFERING US AN UNIQUE WAY FOR APPRAISING ONLINE.

(RoseS) yes dear i am, nice post dear you always have meaningful post and great news about her but i am sad when i saw that she is only place no.44 in that I-Magazine Fashion Face Award but its ok there is always next time on this and yes we don't know who will be the luckiest man she will end up let us cross our fingers and pray for her happiness her happiness is our happiness too and we always here and never leave her behind we love her so much so lets us support her fight fight fight guys have a safe and wonderful week a head God Bless You All thank you all for the great news keep it up guys.....miss her so much waiting for her good news about the stage play hoping she will accept it :blush:

• Like 2

just notice the heading on SHKs thread  "Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 - ❁Daesang(Grand Prize) for KBS Drama Awards 2016❁" "Descendants Of The Sun" ❁ Goodbye Dr. Kang Mo Yeon see your project next time!
 thanks  Ngoc Chieu Nguyen,  for  updating , I presume its still you who updated this caption !

while patiently waiting for SHKs next project news , i would like to share the following IG video post of pooka0105 featuring SHK as the adorable and beautiful Oh Hye Gyo

wish i can see SHK in a musical or ala "lala land" movie , where she can dance and sing , just hope there will be news by Jan 31st for the casting of that "Bridges of Madison County" musical

credit:as labeled

• Like 6

woodpecker SHK , she really talks so fast!

in awe with her beauty even during her Soonpoong Clinic days

whenever there's a k celeb who got married usually they talked also about SHK , they are as eager as the fans when will SHK get married , hope it will be soon !

video of Gummy declaring herself as  big fan of SHK

• Like 5

writer, NIKS,  SHK's big fan and WHO's she/he? He/She write for SHK?

http://www.candymag.com/candy-feels/from-our-readers-10-things-i-can-t-do-for-you-src-ugc

CANDY FEELS

10 Things I Can't Do for You

I thought I can do anything for you, but I guess I was wrong.

BY NIKS, Jan. 1, 2017

2017.%2001.%2001%20-%209PM%20-%20%20Ayessa%20-%2010%20things%20I%20can%E2%80%99t%20do%20for%20you.jpg

PHOTO Song Hye Kyo | instagram.com/kyo1122 ART Naomi Torrecamp

"I can give you the moon, if you'd like me to."
"I will love you more than anyone else."
"I can share with you my jokes, if that would make you happy."

It's common among individuals to tell the person they love the things that they would do for them. They would make promises to each other and give their very best to keep these promises. They'd tell each other how much they love one another.

And I guess that's what makes me different because I'd rather tell the person I love the things that I can't do for him. I'd tell him the reason behind each one, because he deserves to know the truth. So if you're reading this, here are the things I can't do for you:

1.  I can't hate you.

Hate is such a powerful word, and no matter how many times I associate it with you, I just simply can't hate you. I can't hate you because I know you don't deserve it. You were kind to me even though I'm probably the most annoying person you've ever met. You treated me like I'm one of your closest friends even thougn I'm not. You try your best to help me even though you can choose not to. But most of all, you've made me smile during the times

I thought I couldn't.

1. 2.  I can't ignore you.

I've tried everything just to ignore you, but I guess all my attempts have failed. I tried walking away from you, instead my feet brought me nearer. I tried avoiding you in school by taking a different direction, but I found myself waving at you. I tried looking down to not make eye contact with you, but when I look up, you're still in front of me. As long as my heart still beats for you, then I guess I'm going to fail at ignoring you.

1. 3.  I can't stop thinking about you.
  2. Every day I read a book, listen to music, watch movies, and even hangout with my friends. But no matter what I do, I still end up thinking of you. Whenever I read a book, I find myself getting hit by words that I wish to hear from you. I listen to music and watch movies to distract myself from every thought of you, but I end up relating you to the lyrics and events instead. I gave up trying to stop thinking about you because even when I'm with my friends, there would come a time that the topic would be all about you.
  3. 4.  I can't unlearn you.

I memorize the way you walk, the way you talk, they way you smile, and most especially the way your eyes sparkle even when you're sad. I know your birthday, too, which makes it impossible for me not to greet you. From afar, I can recognize your figure. And whenever our eyes meet, I am brought back to the first the day that you said hello. To me, you're now a lesson that I can discuss even when I'm asleep.

1. 5.  I can't regret you. 

I can never ever regret you. I can never regret the way you made me feel. I can never regret sharing a part of me to you through our stories and short conversations. I can never regret the moments that we've had together. I can never regret you, because I opened a door for you in my life. And no matter what I do, I can never erase the fact that I cared for you despite the pain and rejection.

1. 6.  I can't break you.

I want to hurt you so bad because I want you to feel the way my heart aches. I want you to know the sadness I feel because of you. I want you to know how much it sucks to be the only one making an effort. I want you to be as broken as I am. But I can't break you, because I care enough for you, that I won't allow myself to be the reason of your misery.

1. 7.  I can't move on from you.
  2. I see a lot of guys who can make me feel like I'm a princess. But guess what? You're the only prince charming that I've wanted ever since I laid my eyes on you. I can't move on from you because you've given me hope that we could be a possibility. I can't move on from you because you've given me so many memories, giving me more reason to continue choosing you. But most of all, I can't move on from you because I'm scared of having a world wherein you're no longer in it.
  3. 8.  I can't blame you.

The blame is all on me. I blame myself for being so stubborn that I can't give other people a chance. I blame myself for trying so hard that now, the word "give up" doesn't even exist in my vocabulary. I blame myself for falling for you, even though I know I shouldn't have. I'm all to blame because how could I blame you, if all you ever did was make me stronger than before?

1. 9.  I can't run away from you.
  2. If only I could, I would've ran away from you every time I was given a chance. I would've saved myself from the pain. I would've let my heart hide in the shadows, and would've ran ten timesfaster when you aren't looking. But I couldn't. I simply couldn't. Because how can I run away from the person whom I've chosen to enter my heart?
  3. 10. I can't give up on you.

I've been asked countless times, "Why him? Why can't you just give up and find someone else?" And my answer has always been "I don't know." But now I know why can't give up on you. I can't give up on you because with you, I feel like my heart is going to explode due extreme happiness. I feel like my stomach is filled with thousands of butterflies that won't stop fluttering unless you leave. I can't give up on you because I've held on for so long, so why should I give up now? I've been given a million reasons to give up on you, but I can still find one strong and definite reason not to. That is how I know you're worth it.

I can do a lot of things for you. But the 10 things I've mentioned, those are the ones I can't do no matter how many times I've tried. So I'd like to tell you that I'm sorry and I hope you'll understand.

6 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

woodpecker SHK , she really talks so fast!

If anyone get mad when remind about it(talk fast), it's OK. Because it's the true: WORLD WITHIN, the viewers complain(true) and if not wrong they(writer, director, or SHK?) gave the idea in interview...

DOTS, movie My Brilliant Life, SHK talked fast, too!

-----------------------------------------------------

CANDY FEELS

"I Am a Woman and I Love It"

For the beautiful woman that you are.

BY CLARICE OYALES    |    4 DAYS AGO

2017.-01.-19---6PM---I-am-a-woman-and-I-love-it.jpg
 PHOTO Song Hye Kyo | instagram.com/kyo1122 ART Naomi Torrecampo

She is a woman, in flames and collected.
Hear her silent resentments,
See her through, bones and marrows,
Speak to her wonderment and fears,
Touch her rose-thorned skin and be amazed by them,
Look at her eyes and see salty gems in them, 
She is a woman, through and through.

She places her things on top of her desk; she works on them.
She unbuckles her bra to breathe well. Relax.
She hears a knock; she fastens back her bra in an instant,
and summons power and vulnerability once again. Armed.

She loves to smile
And to tell the world
how lucky she is to be a woman,
to be brave, amazing, and free.

She loves to laugh loudly,
to show the world
how beautiful it is to be a woman,
to be unstoppable

She loves to love
like a woman does,
pure and true and sweet.
She is a woman, and she loves it.

http://www.candymag.com/candy-feels/candy-reader-poetry-i-am-a-woman-and-i-love-it-src-ugc?ref=feed_1

Song Song Couple Top On-Screen Couple In South Korea

News

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/1886/

The time's coming...! Who will be lead actress? Request lead actress's SHK:astonished: 

And request writer's next actor, Jang Dong Gun or Lee Sang Yoo  w/SHK in drama or movie:astonished:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/goblin-writer-kim-eun-sook-considering-won-bin-and-kang-dong-won-for-next-project

'Goblin' writer Kim Eun Sook considering Won Bin and Kang Dong Won for next project

By KpopJoA    4 hours ago    35,498    5,240    22
lee-dong-wook,gong-yoo,kang-dong-won,won-bin,jang-dong-gun,kim-go-eun
Writer Kim Eun Sook found sucess once again with her tvN drama 'Goblin'!

On January 21, the final episode of 'Goblin' starring Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, Kim Go Eun, and more was aired with a viewer rating of 20% (Nielsen Korea).

Writer Kim thanked viewers for their support and went on to mention her next work. Known to have waited 5 years to cast Gong Yoo for the role, she is famous for favoring top male actors.

For SBS 'Secret Garden' (2011) and SBS 'On-Air' (2009), Kim Eun Sook made continuous love calls to Jang Dong Gun. However, the hard work paid off when the actor opted to star in 'A Gentleman's Dignity' (2012).

In the meantime, she is looking to send out requests to actors Won Bin and Kang Dong Won, raising the bar once again as to whether the writer will be able to work together with the AAA stars.

Who are you looking forward to seeing in Kim Eun Sook's next project?

(Jang Dong Gun! Jang Dong Gun......):heart:

pls guys let us help our goddess to on the top again..                                                                                            here are the links:  http://topm.vdfly.com/   Song Hye Gyo she is now on the 8th place....    http://voteformost.net/most-beautiful-korean-actresses-2016-poll/ she is on the second place         http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&region=individual&country=&gender=&occupation=&tag=&page=1&global=01530006#_=_ Song Hye Gyo is on the 2nd place                                                                                                                                                                                                     Image may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, standing                                                   pictures credit to owner

• Like 2

Which hit drama by Kim Eun-sook do you prefer?

Click on the link below to vote and leave a comment.

http://www.hancinema.net/question_of_the_day.php?idday=728
Descendants of the Sun (http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Descendants_of_the_Su…) or Goblin (http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Goblin.php) ?

guys pls kindly help DOTS to win on this poll...

Actors actresses and kpop group with there donation Song Hye Gyo is on the second  list for this charity event what a nice feeling seeing your idol doing good to others....                                                                                                                    Image may contain: 1 person                     credit to owner

• Like 4

The most beautiful woman in the Universe Goddess of Asia favorite actress of the people in the world and the unbeatable actress Song Hye Gyo.... :heart::heart::heart:                                                                                                               Image may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 4 people, text              pictures all credit to all owner  

• Like 3

Focus Q] Do you want to see more than Song Hye Kyo, Kim Goo Eun, Kim Yoo Jung, Yoon Jung Yoon 'Taeheo', 'Dokkaebi', 'Gurmu'?

Article Approval 2017.01.25 11:36:12                                                                                               

[Sports Q (cue) reporter in Korea] In 2016, there are three drama that collected the best topic. It is KBS 'Dawn of the Sun', 'Green Moonlight' and TVN 'The Demon of the Sun'. In the performance of the three dramas, the viewers are showing their affection for the drama actors even after the end.

'Star of the Sun', 'Goblin', and 'Green Moonlight' are not the only stars produced by Song Junggi, Sharing, Park Sword. Song Hye-kyo, Kim Go-eun and Kim Yoo-jeong, starring female stars, also stood at the center of the topic every day and received the love of viewers. Will they be able to keep the 2016 glory in 2017?

221532_211273_356.jpg                 Song Hye-kyo who was loved as the "descendant of the sun" [Photo = Sports Q DB]                                                                                                     

Song Hye-kyo was the top actress in Korea from before the "descendant of the sun". Since he was called the icon of sunshine in the 1990s, he has produced a number of hits such as 'All In' and 'Full House' in the 2000s. Therefore, there is no doubt that Song Hye-gyo will do a great job even after 'Sun Generation'.

Song Hye-kyo made a relationship with Noh Hee-kyoung in the 'World where they live' called well-maid drama in 2008, and proved that he is Noh Hee-kyung's persona again with SBS ' Noh Hee-kyeong and Song Hye-kyo's breath is always called the best, and there are many people who want Song Hye-kyo's next work to be the work of Noh Hee-kyung. Is it because he proved his ability once again as the 'descendant of the sun'? Song Hye-kyo is also expected to be clear in 2017.

221532_211274_3536.jpg

Kim Go-eun, who appeared in 'Dokkaebi' [Photo = Sports Q DB]

If Song Hye-kyo is a top star who has been proven, Kim Go-eun can be said to be an actor who builds up her own position in the recent entertainment industry, which is the famine of the 20th actress. Kim Go-eun made his remarkable debut in the movie 'Eun-kyo' in 2012, and in the first half of 2016, he appeared in the romantic comedy genre with tvN 'Cheese in the Trap'. 

I met Kim Eun Sook with Kim Geo Eun. TvN 'Dokkaebi' recorded the highest rating on tvN and put Kim Goo in the spot of a new rookie queen and next generation actress. At the beginning of 2017, 'Dokkaebi' concluded. It is also highly likely that Kim Go-e will come to viewers as a better work based on the popularity of '

221532_211275_368.jpg
Kim Yoo-jung, who made his debut as a successful adult in 'Gurmina Green Moonlight' [Photo = Sports Q DB]

It is not easy for a child actor to be recognized as an adult actor. However, Kim Yoo Jung did 'that difficult thing' through KBS 'Green Moon Light'. Kim Yu-jung, who has already played the role of Hyeon-woo in the MBC "The Year of the Sun" and showed his strength in the historical drama genre, showed again that he is the absolute power of the Fusion Sageuk from Gurmigreen Moonlight.

Kim Yu - jung has been an actor since he was a child, but he is still only a teenager. The possibility and appeal that Kim Yu - jung shows is enormous.In 2017, Kim Yu-jung is expected to show another growth with his new work.                                               

In 2016, many works and many actresses were loved by viewers. So who will be the beautiful actress who will capture 2017? The expectation of viewers is high that Song Hye Kyo, Kim Go Eun and Kim Yoo Jung, who played last year, will show a further development through the new smoke transformation in the Ying Yuan.

Reporter juhanbyeol@sportsq.co.kr                                           http://m.sportsq.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=221532&daum_check=&naver_check= 

• Like 3