Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thank you chingus for your continuous updates and lovely posts, I always feel the positive vibes whenever visiting this "house" of Kyonatics ^_^Besides DOTS withdrawal syndrome, I realize that I'm also in Kyo syndrome as everyday I'm missing her so much :( despite of the fact that she has just updated her IG, I can't feel enough but want to see her more, hopefully she's considering and choosing a particular project or whatever activities as long as I can see her and be flooded with news from her :tears:. Besides the solution of going to her IG everyday, seeing her old photos and refreshing continuously then giggling insanely when see the numbers of like has increased (pardon me...), reading your guys' updates and sharing also effective in embracing my soul.

Speaking of her recent IG update, I'm happy to have the feeling that she's a good mood and to see our Kyo supports her friend genuinely and creates positive impact to people around with her social activities, I can't help but feeling so proud of her and being inspired by her beautiful soul :)

Imaginary conversation:

Me: Will you comeback soon unnie?

Kyo : 54_zpsqtk9sk3k.gif

(Gif credit to DOTS@Tumblr)

Good night chingus, from the other side of the world :lol:

• Like 21

If SHG will run true to form (in the past) she usually takes a break after a big project and takes a long time to undertake new work. That is my experience with her being her fan for so long. But nevertheless once she decides it is usually worth waiting for. I have long mastered the virtue of patience in being her fan. And she never disappoints with her choice of work. Good things come to those who wait - that is a SHG fan motto. 

I love KBSWorld,  they are just not only feeding the DOTS addiction by airing every Friday 3 episodes of DOTS. They are airing her past dramas too. I hope they re air Full House too. Since they are currently airing Worlds Within. 

I look forward to her new CF and magazine photoshoots in the meantime. And  I hope she wins in the awards this year. #fighting!:blush:

• Like 14

Top stars in line for acting awards

In a year of hit dramas and films, the field is stronger than ever

This year’s 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards has published its list of candidates for the Best Actor and Best Actress Awards. Hosted by JTBC and Ilgan Sports, affiliates of the Korea JoongAng Daily, this event is recognized as one of the most prestigious entertainment awards in Korea along with Blue Dragon Film Awards and the Daejong Film Awards.

Looking at the resumes and achievements over the past year of these 10 actors extraordinaire, it is safe to say that this year’s competition will be neck-and-neck. The winners of each category will be announced on June 3 at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Hall.

(omit irrelevant information)

PQIO9Et.jpg

Song Hye-kyo (“Descendants of the Sun”)

What more needs to be said of the actress who was arguably the face of the drama that created an international sensation, “Descendants of the Sun?” Having starred in many romance flicks in her career, the actress again showcased her chemistry with her male counterpart - so much so that their relationship was rumored to be real at one point. 

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=3018490

• Like 18

Her smiles are very beautiful :wub:  As long as she's happy then all is good.

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

crto via dc

Song Hye Kyo vs Kim Ji Won, Who’s the Winner of Girl Crush Makeup?

By bnt News -May 14, 2016
[by Choi Woo Jin/ translated by Yanchingsally Chu] KBS drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ created lots of issues and new vocabularies such as ‘Song Song Couple’ referring to Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki and ‘Goo Won Couple’ referring to Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won. Apart from getting almost 35% ratings, what also worth your attention is the beauty of Song Hye Kyo and Kim Ji Won.

Not only men but also women fall for their beauty. The secrets and know-hows of their girl crush makeup that captures even women’s hearts will be unveiled.

> ‘Naturalness’, the Beauty Point of Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo)

otkv4ksjdd7tjoeijqbmgws3eee4w1tb.jpg
Song Hye Kyo wore bare-face like natural makeup in the drama. Follow these steps to complete pure ‘Kang Mo Yeon’s Makeup’ that doesn’t have a strong color point.

i1vkobeg0hdigwdrqnvahb5ctulb59kc.jpg
01 LANEIGE ‘Watery Cushion Concealer’ is great for presenting natural makeup that puts emphasis on flawless skin. It lightly and naturally covers your flaws.

02 After that, use Berrisom ‘Oops My Brow Tattoo Pack’ to get long-lasting vivid brows. Apply it and then tear it off to get natural brows that can last for a week.

03 MAMONDE ‘Moisture Lipbalm Stick’ can help transform you into Song Hye Kyo by making soft and natural lips.

Read more: http://kpop.nzkoreapost.com/song-hye-kyo-vs-kim-ji-won-whos-the-winner-of-girl-crush-makeup/

• Like 14

Guest RoseS

No reason for Song Hye Kyo, will not attend at Awards event:crazy:

Just finish DOTS(rewatch), SHK will get not one award but few.....

-Baeksang

-popularity(Korea and China) 

-best couple

-best actress

https://www.dramafever.com/news/4-things-we-loved-about-descendants-of-the-sun/

1. The Song-Song couple

Of course the #1 spot on this list goes to one of the greatest love stories in K-drama history: Captain Yoo and Doctor Kang, the Song-Song couple, played by the attractive and talented Song Joong Ki Song Hye Gyo. Watch every moment of their beautiful romance right here:

We all expect June Elle magazine of kyo, does anyone know how to order online from US, I saw someone post the website before on this thread  but forgot how to readback the page , please help, thank you,have a nice weekend and keep on voting the iqiyi.com for both kikyo so we can see them together, but only work on laptop for me, even I try different devices  like i-phone it always said voting is full or tell you take a break,:( but will keep on daily until the end, fighting

• Like 3

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html  -Most Popular hallyu/iqiyi star award and Baeksang for Most Popular Actress.Download the Baeksang app to cast your vote! 

Keep voting for SONG HYE-KYO!

Happy to know our SHK is both leading in those categories up to now :D SHK ranks no. 1 .Yay!!

Hope she'll bag Best actress and Grand Prize Daesang too because she really really DESERVES to win those.:wub: 

....and also I want to win DOTS for Best Drama , and all the nominations they got from Baeksang. In other words. ...

Descendants of the sun is my big winner  in 52nd Baeksang awards 2016 this coming June 3rd.:wub:

Edited by Mira Oh
n/a
  • Like 5

good evening Kyonatics! i hope all of us are doing great even still there is no news about our Queen and i hope she is doing great and resting well and come out soon for  some good news about her new project.even so the drama is end she still talk of the town, i hope Kyo will find her true man and giving her the happiness that she deserve cos i dont want to  see her hurt again and i want her to get married and start her own family i know Kyo will be a good wife and mother to be, im praying to God that this will happen soon and if this man is SJK i am the happiest person in the world because they deserve each other.they will be a perfect couple much made in heaven. but some of the fans are not happy for them if its true that they are in a relationship then you have to accept the fact that this two is in a relationship and if not then we will accept the truth with open heart and if SJK is in a relationship with the other actress then fine we will wishing them the best and accept the thruth, but pls people stop spreading rumors that SHK is seducing him we are all educated people to do this kind of tactics and saying  bad to her and some of there comment is below the belt. im kind a piss off to this kind of wrong doing of them,i am glad that our idol is so kind never fought back and good sport she raise her well of her mother and god fearing. im happy for whats happening to SHK career and i think this is her year to shine again so Kyo pls give us a good news soon,guys thank you for all the updates god bless all and take care all enjoy the rest of the week.Kyo be safe and may God be always there to protect and guide you.........vote vote vote for the win

• Like 5

Regarding Joong Ki's sharing on his photos taken with Ah In and our Goddess, I'm so happy to see he publicly acknowledges to the world the strong bond between him and Kyo as well as Ah In. And I'm more than happy to see our Kyo's bright smile and how she looks so comfortable being with them. After going through all the thick and thin in the harsh showbiz, with the beautiful soul and stay down to earth, humble, sincerity, she has gained herself genuine comrades who love her for who she truly is and to know our Kyo is in good care and protection, I'm grateful for that :) 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, superbigcat said:

Regarding Joong Ki's sharing on his photos taken with Ah In and our Goddess, I'm so happy to see he publicly acknowledge to the world the strong bond between him and Kyo as well as Ah In. And I'm more than happy to see our Kyo's bright smile and how she looks so comfortable here. After going through all the thick and thin within the harsh showbiz, with the beautiful soul and stay down to earth, humble, sincerity, she has gained herself genuine comrades who love her for who she is and to know our Kyo's in good care and protection, I'm grateful for that :) 

yeahthat  I am more than happy that she has such friends who value her as a person! To SJK and YAI, take care of our KYO! You-rock

Love her as she should be loved!  heartshower She deserves it! Kyonatics all over the planet are watching your every move! happy leaf

Really, with SJK and YAI by her side, and other close friends as well, I think it is safe to say, she is in very good hands with these able-bodied hunks! innocent

1 hour ago, superbigcat said:

Regarding Joong Ki's sharing on his photos taken with Ah In and our Goddess, I'm so happy to see he publicly acknowledge to the world the strong bond between him and Kyo as well as Ah In. And I'm more than happy to see our Kyo's bright smile and how she looks so comfortable here. After going through all the thick and thin within the harsh showbiz, with the beautiful soul and stay down to earth, humble, sincerity, she has gained herself genuine comrades who love her for who she is and to know our Kyo's in good care and protection, I'm grateful for that :) 

yeahthat  I am more than happy that she has such friends who value her as a person! To SJK and YAI, take care of our KYO! You-rock

Love her as she should be loved!  heartshower She deserves it! Kyonatics all over the planet are watching your every move! happy leaf

Really, with SJK and YAI by her side, and other close friends as well, I think it is safe to say, she is in very good hands with these able-bodied hunks! innocent

• Like 7