Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

The only drama that I've watched and re-watch in this past 2 months is just DOTS, DOTS MV, listening to DOTS OST, reading and posting mostly DOTS related things...

I love her role as KMY the most and I'm grateful that KES changed the script to reflect more of HyeKyo's characteristics in KMY, which to me show how much the writer valued her as a person. I'm happy for HyeKyo too that DOTS is the new BIG thing in Asia and she is a big part of that success. Like everyone, I hope to see her walking the red carpet and win many awards for her brilliant acting as KMY.

HyeKyo for Laneige Holiday Collection

12940325_1767073876845866_1905778206_n.j

Spoiler

Photo from realsjk

Spoiler

Photo from realsjk

cr realsjk IG

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, twtwb said:

Song Hye Kyo Receives Attention for Not Taking Advantage of Her Celebrity Status

Thank you for the news @twtwb. I thought I knew her but she kept surprising me with her beauty inside and outside. I'm touched.

• Like 9

Song Hye Kyo is making a special donation to the Statue of Liberty!

Here comes another patriotic donation by Song Hye Kyo!

The top actress is once again donating Korean language brochures, and this time it's to Statue of Liberty in New York! Previously, Song Hye Kyo was praised for her donations to the Provisional Government Building of the Republic of Korea in Changsha, China. It was also revealed that she has already donated Korean language brochures to various locations in New York awhile back. 

On April 21, Song Hye Kyo commented, "Whenever I travel for work or leisure, I see brochures in Chinese and Japanese at various archaeological sites and museums, but no Korean brochures. I get very sad and disappointed by that. It also harms my pride as a citizen of Korea." 

It's so good too see the top star continuing to support her nation!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/song-hye-kyo-is-making-a-special-donation-to-the-statue-of-liberty

12907417_1627898197449671_1885118717_n.j

crto

• Like 19

@suellen88 sorry, didn't see your post. I think @hclover96 already posted the translation though :) . Oh and you can always take my translations to the SHK thread in case I don't post it here. There are more and better translators on this thread so usually I just limit my translations to the other thread no other reason. 

• Like 8

Guest RoseS

this article's OK, post in here? If not, will delete it:crazy:

THROWBACK THURSDAY: 17 Lovely couple photos of Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won in Paris

by whatadrama on Thu, Apr 21, 2016

f8448299-e70f-4df3-8657-c7c7d4d4c6db.png

this article's OK, post in here? If not, will delete it:crazy:

THROWBACK THURSDAY: 17 Lovely couple photos of Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won in Paris

by whatadrama on Thu, Apr 21, 2016

f8448299-e70f-4df3-8657-c7c7d4d4c6db.png

Yesss at lastttt... So i can comments hahhah

Despite of "loveletters"... For me this is her first to take control, confident in public interviews.. In front of 100 people or even more alone in table ( when love letter she's companying  sit along with mc) ... So much confident in her eyes n gesture.. Love it.. At last she's can nail it.. So much improving in her private public.. I mean for public speaking etc

She's so relax not rushing in project (rejecting the big projects on movie n modelling ) n more n more determine in charity project:wub:..  I really sure she's surely feel so bless n happy now with dots n her achievement in it n she's also enjoying the moment like others casts of bundling  dots succes but with her "style":heart:

Bless dots.. May it will being kdrama legend of all times.. N thank you for the writer,producers, director,sjk,jin go,ji won n other casts may you all have great happy future  n can be solid teams forever

Edited by strawberry555
adding
  • Like 9

Obsessed ME! Everytime SHK uploads a photo on her insta, I have the habit of refreshing it to see how fast it accumulates likes! As of the moment, 30-50 likes in 1 sec. Sure enough , it was higher when it was just uploaded a few hours ago... 

• Like 11

Kyonatics!!

DOTS crew held a meeting at KBS today and they talked about a possible second season, in the article that I read it said that they will not continue with the same storyline but KES, Actors and Directing crew will most probably be back for a possible air time of 2017.

I hope that this is the reason that SHK rejected that Chinese Movie, since she's considering doing DOTS-2 which will mean that shooting will start sometime this year.

• Like 21

Guys, i just browsed the aino_aino ig account. Oh my goodness! All her photos got the most likes from their posts. Two of her photos got 2000plus likes. And the other one with SJK got more than 4000 likes. Other top female stars photos not even passed 500 likes. Amazing!

I'm sorry I don't know how to post pics using phone.

I think the reason why her latest post was about the jewelry, maybe she already knew she have the most number of likes from their ig posts. If that's so? Wow she's really kind.

Lately, she only doesn't show how nice she is by her charity works but also how she is in every small doings showing her gratitude to all. This small things she does trully shows her true inner beauty.

• Like 10