Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

wooahhhh..wow..finally after almost two months of hiatus im back on this thread and have to back read almost 30pages to keep me updated..thanks everyone for all the updates.. our dear Kyosiii never fails to surprise us on how she brings herself in every events she've attended..truly a Goddess on her right..simple yet elegant. always show/gives us her smile that  capture everyone's heart..i haven't watch the Crossing part 2 but looking forward to find time to do it asap..sending possitive vibes for DOTS until it's finally air on 2016 hope the shooting went well and according to plans specially the scene that will take overseas..all we have to do is be patient until it's all done.. waiting and fighting until then.. God bless and keepsafe  everyone....

'

• Like 2

From EVA.vn

Macro flawless beauty of Song Hye Kyo

Recently, journalists have snapped pictures Song Hye Kyo join an event new BTS introduction of a well-known jewelery brands. Although at age 34 but jade woman still young and beautiful screen Kbiz blameless. Almost without a trace while on the face of Song Hye Kyo .

Macro flawless beauty of Song Hye Kyo - 1

Song Hye Kyo beautiful appearance at the event.

Macro flawless beauty of Song Hye Kyo - 2

Macro flawless beauty of Song Hye Kyo - 3

Emerald green gown as making more beautiful Song Hye Kyo radiant.

Easily able to recognize Song Hye Kyo owns spotless skin and bright white as jade. Actress impress sexy lips, seductive. In particular, emerald green dress makes it more radiant Song Hye Kyo. The beauty of the actress no different than the picture a girl just turned 20.

Macro flawless beauty of Song Hye Kyo - 4

Macro flawless beauty of Song Hye Kyo - 5

Song Hye Kyo owns flawless skin.

Recently, Song Hye Kyo busy with projects abroad. She will officially return to the screen in the filmDescendants of the Sun in cooperation with popular male cosmetic Song Joong Ki. Audiences are very eagerly awaiting the official launch film.

Edited by RoseS

Five K-Drama Actors Who Started Out As Athletes

BY Julie Jones | Sep 11, 2015 11:00 AM EDT

Song Joong Ki
(Photo : KDramaStars)

Working out is part of looking your best as an actor or performer. But some k-drama stars were already in top shape before they debuted because they originally wanted to be athletes.

Here are five stars that started out focused on sports.

1.     Song Joong Ki was a short track speed skater before he decided to act. He represented his hometown, Daejeon, three times in the National Games and won awards at large meets. During high school an injury forced him to quit skating although he did get a chance to play a national speed skater in the drama "Triple." He might never have become an actor if his parents had not sent him to acting classes to improve his skills. Song can soon be seen in the drama "Descendants of the Sun."

2.     Song Joong Ki has something in common with his "Descendants of the Sun" co-star Song Hye Kyo. She did not originally plan to act. In junior high school she thought she might become a figure skater. The actress was a big fan of skater Kim Yuna and wanted to become just like her. Her former homeroom teacher was once quoted as saying that Song Hye Kyo had a lot of talent and could have gone far as a skater.

3.     So Ji Sub wanted to become a professional swimmer. His parents encouraged him to take up swimming at the age of 10 because he was such a frail child and he went on to compete for about a decade. He even won a bronze medal for third place in national games. The star of the upcoming drama "Oh My God" still loves to engage in water sports such as swimming and water polo.

4.     Uee recently got a chance to show off her swimming skills when she played a professional swimmer in the drama "Ho Gu's Love." Before Uee debuted as a singer with After School, she was such a good swimmer that she participated in the Korean National Sports Festival. She swam throughout high school but ultimately decided to become an entertainer.

5.     Shin Sung Rok, who recently appeared in "The Liar Game," "Trot Lovers" and "You Who Came From The Stars," originally wanted to play basketball for a living. An injury led him to quit the sport and major in theater and film instead. His brother did become a professional basketball player but eventually quit to become a chef.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Song Hye Kyo as a Figure Skater

11111.jpg

11111111111AOM.jpg

Edited by RoseS

Guest shk_divineofasia

No doubt Song Hye Kye is  a certified dog lover , she must have lots of them , Pink is a new addition! The way she shows her love and care for her pet dogs proves she's a warmhearted person and for sure when she have a family of her own she can very well take care of her kids!

11850276_904019969647437_724221837_n.jpg

And her recent IG post , with caption Mother or Me (English trans thru google) , is it Salang and Pink?

11931077_1672536252962229_501288012_n.jp

There's a poll in nate about visual couples for their comeback drama

'심쿵 케미' 비주얼 커플, 누가 더 기대 되나요?"Simkung Chemie 'visual couples, who can we expect more?
1441764845_412.jpg'오마이갓'
소지섭·신민아
VS
1441764850_695.jpg'태양후예'
송중기 ·송혜교

SHKs IG post with pink garnered attention from k media and it was featured in nate

6afb0f0cjw1evyvganu81j20hs0pcwi6.jpg

from nate on its 연예 hot포토 and 포토로 보는 연예 portion "entertainment viewing a photo"

포토로 보는 연예

연예 hot포토

201509120006494710_1.jpg

article from newsen/nate

송혜교, 무결점 핫팬츠 각선미 '자체발광 미모'Song Hye-kyo, flawless legs hot pants 'self-luminous beauty'
[Newsen times jaeryeon News] 기사전송 2015-09-12 06:33  (translation thru google )

기사 이미지

Song Hye Kyo is certified in accordance took pictures with canine companion.

September 11 Song Hye Kyo has unveiled the "Pink yirang" is taking one with article through his Instagram.

Photos published in Khmer is having a good time lying down with a canine companion that boasts a carboxylic acid white fur.

Boasting a dazzling legs wearing hot pants and Song Hye Kyo is proud of the self-luminous beauty captivated the fans.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo will take the charming doctor opened the station at KBS 2TV drama bristles 'Descendants of the Sun' concentrates Song Joong-gi and breathing. (Photo: Khmer Instagram)

Jaeryeon times bjy02 @http://news.nate.com/view/20150912n02979?mid=e0102

• Like 8

OMG! Both of them came from the same sports.

Is it alright for me to wish a fluffy skating scene in dots?? or even during promotion? :wub:

oh yesssss..me too I have written a post before about  my wish for a skating scene for both songs .....Actually the plot of the drama leaves us with lots of imagination how their romance will develop ...May dr.kang will do some healing for injured captin yoo shi .....and he will risk his life for saving her from dangerous situations

• Like 2

love to see SHK doing some skating scene too in DoTs   and if its with SJK , for sure it will be awesome , both wont be having a hard time filming the scene and no need for doubles, they can very well do it by themselves, SHK already did some skating scenes way back in Soonpoong Clinic and in Full House in addition to some of her CFs ! oh its still a long wait for us for DoTs

SHK for J Estina

2e27bc315c6034a81d6310decd134954082376ea

• Like 4

OMG! Both of them came from the same sports.

Is it alright for me to wish a fluffy skating scene in dots?? or even during promotion? :wub:

oh yesssss..me too I have written a post before about  my wish for a skating scene for both songs .....Actually the plot of the drama leaves us with lots of imagination how their romance will develop ...May dr.kang will do some healing for injured captin yoo shi .....and he will risk his life for saving her from dangerous situations

ME TOO. I'm also too curious on what will happen with them, how their moments and scenes can warm our hearts, etc. But i can really feel a strong/funny/tomboyish Dr. Kang here and Serious/Tsundere (Harsh outside gentle inside) Captain Yoo. And tbh i'm wishing for Dr. Kang to take the lead of romance first (like for example she teases/bully him, dialogues like "you like me, don't you?" something like that) , then Captain Yoo will fall hard for her to the extent that he'll do anything for her. (lol, sorry is it obvious that i'm too excited for this drama?) haha

Edited by souichiichan
  • Like 2

https://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/yoo-ah-in-launches-a-restaurant-son-dambi-song-hye-kyo-jung-yumi-among-the-guests/

Besides actress Jung Yumi and Son Dambi, who also came to both TMI private and kick off parties, actress Song Hye Gyo (Song Hye Kyo), who’s under one management -United Artist Agency (UAA)- with Yoo Ah In, showed her support by visiting TMI the next day, on Sunday afternoon.

She even posted a witty photo of herself hanging out with Yoo Ah In at TMI on her official instagram with comments and hashtags: TMI 맛있는데..#아인 #유아인 #Toomuchinformation #멋짐 #uaa #가족인가? [translations: TMI is perfect…#Ain #YooAhIn #Toomuchinformation #Cool #UAA #Family?]

15_zps5vfd4la4.pngacting as if they are stranger or just hate each other :P

Song Hye Kyo’s visit to Yoo Ah In’s newly opened restaurant became the buzz of the town and is featured on Naver’s front page this Monday~

“Fry-waiting: Song Hye Kyo, Yoo Ah In, Itaewon outing. Two actors waiting for the fries in Itaewon new hot spot, famous fries&bar TMI. Looking at different directions, hunger control.” lol

Edited by RoseS

True or False, love it! 

Thanks, owner's IG

[....Jo In Sung, Im Joo Hwan, Lee Kwang Soo, and the new maknae of the group reported to visit DOTS set on Sept. 9 to give surport to Song Joong Ki. They also brought popcorn and soft drinks to be shared.]

IG owner's note: Such a amazing friendship. Don't we all love how they're really suportive and taking care of each other?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting, DOTS' poster....

Korean Dramas 2016

Edited by RoseS