Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

thanks so much for the updates guys! so looking forward for DoTs and the new J Estina ad!

from weibo they posted this article about the 14yr  friendship of SHK and her unnie SYA but not sure if SHK is the one who delivered the coffee/snack cart to SYA's "Assembly" filming site or it is SYA who delivered the coffee/snack cart to SHKs DoTs filming site ??? well anyways what matters most is the close friendship of the 2 former Hotelier co-stars that stays connected even after 14 years !

宋慧乔#至亲欧尼[太开心]宋宋姐妹拍摄都加油ee8090.png

【joynews24独家】[宋慧乔为好友宋允儿派送咖啡车,令人称羡的姐妹情谊]21日据相关人士称,宋慧乔21日下午将为正在拍摄KBS 2TV水木剧#Assembly#的宋允儿派送咖啡车及零食车作为探班礼物.两人因2001年一同出演<情定大饭店>而结识成为姐妹淘,14年的至亲友情也一直在韩国演艺界中备受关注.

93f8d29djw1eva8kfn538j20f00f0dhf.jpg

SHK photo from webtsa

11252177_484772365016778_1712877365_n.jp

credit:schumann0

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 11

Hello SHK Fans,

I have been a silent reader for a few years :vicx:. I created this acc in 2009 just because of SHK. She is my only ultimate crush for S.Korean actress :wub:

I was enjoying reading all the comments/postings from SHKers throughout the years and only today, I decided to post my 1st comment :sweatingbullets: 

I wish I will continue to do so in the future :lol: 

Btw, I'm kind of curious why suddenly SHK unfollow almost everyone in her instagram. Previously, she followed 48 people.

Now only 2?? 

Edited by yamapi10
  • Like 9

Guest xyzebra

Btw, I'm kind of curious why suddenly SHK unfollow almost everyone in her instagram. Previously, she followed 48 people.

Now only 2?? 

Hello and welcome! 

The amount of images she posts and number of people she follows do fluctuate from time to time. But the drop from 48 to 2 is definitely the biggest fluctuation I have seen in a while. I just realized this observation also applies to stocks on Wall St. right now. :/

Some sweet KR fans are worried and have left encouraging comments on her latest Instagram post. One KR fan tells her to ignore malicious comments, which dominate ANY Naver/Nate article on SHG these days. Sigh. With news of Gang Dong Won's potential jump to FNC Entertainment and revelation of her earning/episode, people have more reason to make snide comments and jabs at her expense. What's new, right? 

I hope SHG is doing well and that this sudden drop in people she follows just means she is in ninja mode :ph34r:

Hello to all the regulars! <3! Thank you all for keeping this thread alive and healthy! 

Thanks xyzebra!!

Yes dear. I read the sweet comments from her KR fans on her latest post.

Well, the stupid netizens, as usual, always try to find a point to bash her. Seriously!!

I also hope SHK is doing well and looking forward to watch her new drama DoTS :D

Btw, I wish SHK will create a second insta (private), just for her close friends etc. This time it is not for public consumption!! :)

• Like 5

Guest sunnydolphin

@yamapi10 i noticed that too last night, that she suddenly unfollowed everyone except 2. i try too look to some account of her close friends she followed before. it seems that kyo makes a private insta, not only her but also Ms.Stylist also has a private insta as well now. maybe because her followers keeps increasing despite rare update from her, it's getting harder for her to share her personal life with her close friends. in fact since the first time she made insta, it was set to private until fans began to notice that account and she decided to open it.

some celebrities also has 2 accounts, one for fans, one for close friends and family. I'm fine with that, because maybe she wants to share more with her close people. of course as long as she updates us with pictures in her open account :) :) 

@sunnydolphin yes dear. You are rite!!

I think SHK already created a new private acc for her close friends. Yeayyy!!:D

I am not sure whether this is true or not, but, when I went through several insta accounts of her close friends such as Song Yoona, Onew, her stylist etc, most of them followed an account named kkk_yyyooo with a cute baby doll profile..hehehe..I think that acc probably the new private insta of SHK specifically for her close friends, which I think is awesome!!

The insta acc of kyo1122 is for her fans and another private insta acc is for her close friends only.

Like what you said earlier it's getting harder for her to share her personal life with her close friends only with her followers keeps increasing from day to day.  

What made me think kkk_yyyooo is her private insta is because of Onew. He did not follow many people on instagram. Only 6 till yesterday. Suddenly, Onew followed a new acc and when I checked several insta accounts of her close friends, most of them also followed kkk_yyyooo.:w00t: 

Btw, Kyo updated her public insta with a new picture. She looks sexy and gorgeous as usual!!:wub:

• Like 11

thanks hclover96 for sharing SHK/SJK photos, cant wait for DoTs! they really look good together , it seems no age difference and the chemistry is awesome!

11820594_154526781550597_1470867685_n.jp

credit:mom_nda

wow so many IG posting/repostings by SHK/SJK fans, and everyone is so excited and so looking forward for DoTs!

11856816_1129924053688571_2096229920_n.j

credit: websta

• Like 14

Hi everyone ..I was on a vacation for few days ..and when I came back and opened soompi ..it was like "wwwwwoooowwww....AAAAAAhhhh":w00t: ..finally a picture of song song couple together they look gorgeous and really match each other ..hope the best for the drama :wub:

• Like 3