Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Im back and have something to say :w00t::w00t:

Lets me send my :wub: to our dear @freshspring. 

I keep myself updated all the news relating our Kyo. So, Im sure Im not out of date at all :D . Sorry coz I dont make much contribution to our thread as much as before :sweatingbullets:

About Kyo in the TC conference today, I must say Im quite disappointed with the clothes our Kyo is wearing, its quite normal and it doesnt help Kyo shine at all. However, i can understand why Kyo has that hair style. She just tries to keep it as a secret for the drama DOTS. Im searching for Kyo's appearance in that drama, but quite helpless. The production keeps it so well. 

However, um...Kyo ah, make sure you never wear that hair style unless you have a reason to do it, you have fans behind you, your fans always love seeing beautiful and fantastic you, coz it makes our eyes satisfied and ourselves proud.

Anyway, Im await for Kyo's upcoming drama. I know I wont miss it. :w00t:

• Like 5

Hello everyone..missed you a lot here.so happy that this thread is still cheerful and homey as before.

Hi my dearie @freshspring , thanks a ton for the fast update on TC 2 presscon @hclover96 and everyone. You guys are still faster than Google in terms of searching about our dear girl.:-D 

And regarding to our kyo's appearance, though Im also bit disappointed on the choice of her dress but still she looks lovely as always. 

and wishing here all the luck for the movie!!! Fighting!

• Like 6

thanks so much for the overflow of awesome updates and beautiful photos of SHK , its great to see lots of kyonatics coming back on SHKs thread with their wonderful posts!

from nate on their "연예 hot포토" portion they featured SHKs TC 2 presscon

연예 hot포토

송혜교, 중국 사로잡은 단아한 미모 '완벽한 비율'Song Hye-kyo, Chinese captive caught graceful beauty "perfect...

기사 이미지http://news.nate.com/view/20150722n39038&mid=e0403&cid=568594

the k media article translation thru google trans

Song Hye Kyo has captured the beauty in China.

July 22 in Beijing, China, the movie starring Song Hye-kyo 'Taiping wheel part2' promotion was held.

The event has graced the spot directly participated Song Hye-kyo. Song Hye Kyo has introduced a graceful elegant charm wearing a dress. In particular, she was captivated at once with no local reporters humiliation legs and perfect proportions.

The 'Peace-wheel' is a love story unfolds painted works of three pairs of lovers in the war and disasters in the Pacific-wheel ship sinking into the motif movie takes place in the 1940s. 'Peace-wheel' has appeared en masse are Chinese actor Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro, etc. In addition to the top stars Song Hye Kyo.

Jaeryeon times bjy02 @

another article from k media featuring SHK

송혜교, 애교 가득 '입술 쭉~' 심쿵 셀카Song Hye-kyo, full of charm, lips all the time - 'Gonzo simkung

송혜교

news.nate.com/view/20150722n33057&mid=e0403&cid=568594

with translation thru google trans

Song Hye-kyo, full of charm, lips all the time - 'Gonzo simkung
Sports Chosun joyunseon News] The charm of actress Song Hye Kyo full Gonzo was released.

Song Hye Kyo 21 days of acquaintance with Instagram has attracted gotta show these pictures Gonzo filled with natural charm of the Khmer.

Song Hye-kyo was proud of the extraordinary beauty in the picture, even without hwajanggi the long straight hair look dull. Another mischievous smile strip or extruding a lip all the way to take full pose charming and made flutter the hearts of the fans.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is soft bristles station to take a local doctor troops from the 'Sons of the Sun "the second half of scheduled broadcast KBS 2TV drama wolhwa new year will match the Song Joong-gi and breathing.

• Like 14

very happy to see you back freshspring with your awesome and super fast updates ! as always you never failed to give wonderful posts here on SHK thread,  its overflowing with beautiful photos of SHK, lets just wish for the big box office success of TC part 2!

though SHK is wearing a super simple dress yet her beauty never fails to captivate and definitely still attract lots of attention!

6d5cc8f1jw1eubgxqkgrej20tm18gqbe.jpg

6d5cc8f1jw1eubgxps1dnj20tn18g499.jpg

TC 2 fighting!

6afb0f0cjw1eubdqd4q0pj20hs0bugm6.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1eucwukcdffj20pm0lcgn6.jpg

credit: weibo

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 13

Guest 02yoxanoh

Hey guys!  I'm very happy to see almost all Kyonatics are back again right here esp. @freshspring :) Welcome back ! To everyone , can't thank you enough! You guys are amazing! 

@RoseS thank you for your cooperation!  :)  

All the best for TC part 2 !