Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Out of curiosity, will our SHK share top billing with the rest of the cast, ZHang Ziyi, TK et.al in TC2? Or will she be doing guest appearances only. It seems to me that ZZ will be the main character in TC2 given that most of the written articles or promos I have read only mentioned her name especially Hollywood writers. This is the reason why I am so pumped to see SHK go international! ZZ is already well known in Holllywood circles since Crouching Tiger. I would love to see Hye Gyo up in that category. Everybody knows she's beautiful, no doubt about it, but not everybody out of Korea knows how talented and dynamic of an actress she is! She deserves recognition as an actress. Personally, I don't see her as a celebrity or a star, to me she is an actress/actor!The word celebrity gives a different connotation to me. Anybody can be a celebrity for some reason, but that does not mean they can ACT or  talented !So far, I only have 2 on my list that I could call ACTORS in the real sense of the word, SHK and Gong Hyo Jin, at least for now. I still have to wander towards the younger breed of talents to add to my list!:) Anyway, it's JMHO! Peace!:)

• Like 2

Guest shk_divineofasia

Waiting for more TC part 2 promos soon!

photo-WDFPZV3H1HXU

Still Photo from  an old drama of Song Hye Kyo featured in weibo

7a7a931bgw1etz29uqctqj20c80fzmz9.jpg

Another post from weibo, they got Song Hye Kyo's autograph

e374cfc0jw1etxxk1vqpzj21t63i5npd.jpg

Edited by shk_divineofasia

from Dramafever :  SHK is included on this article!

8 Korean celebrities whose jewelry game is on point

by Blog Author on Wed, Jul 08, 2015

Of all the Korean celebrities, few have achieved the fame of being both stars and style icons.  The stars below have created a name for themselves with perfect styling, stunning fashion, and most importantly, trendsetting jewelry. Check out the fabulous jewelry worn by some of your fave stars below..........

Song Hye Kyo

2b2ee0a8-4dc1-418c-8e7f-b1def62e6d2a.jpg

Song Hye Kyo has always been considered a natural beauty in Korea, which makes sense as to why her jewelry of choice is also a natural beauty — the pearl! Song Hye Kyo has always been a style icon, but like wine, she just gets better with age.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/8-times-jun-ji-hyun--park-shin-hye-killed-their-photoshoots/

송혜교 주얼리 신상 출시! 느와 페를리나

• Like 8

from weibo/instagram , someone spotted SHK and SJK  but wasn't able to take clear photo.  just hope the filming of DoTs is going smoothly

#宋仲基##太阳的后裔# 路透小动态分享,翻译:某地1号店看见宋仲基和宋慧乔了,大发啊,虽然拒绝了合影,但太帅太美了,很满足[可爱] 脑补下场景,拍的神马也看不到[鼓掌]来源ins见图
c032b0c7jw1eu0a721u7lj20hs0vktbt.jpg

another post from weibo its sort of talking about the latest trend in "freezing of eggs"  and they have included the photo of SHK ,

通过模特大赛出道的宋慧乔如今也已年过30,也在考虑以后孩子的问题,所以也跟随大潮流早早就在医院冷冻了自己的卵子。】[doge][偷笑]  from google trans Song Hye Kyo debut by model contest now has over 30, is also considering the issue after the child, so follow the big trend in hospital early on freezing their eggs. :lol:

61e7f4aajw1etz7njd1atj20ep0i00to.jpg
wondering if SHK will follow such trend????? as for now she's into her career more but hope she will consider having a family also and have beautiful babies!

• Like 8

Guest shk_divineofasia

Happy to see the latest IG post of Song Hye Kyo , so beautiful in a scene in TC part 2! Hope the movie will be a blockbuster and we can see more promos soon !

6afb0f0cjw1eu17c2iyl8j20hs0q80w9.jpg

11383313_426653410868525_1392038631_n.jp

Edited by shk_divineofasia

wow after seeing her wearing the "SUPER 8" ........ How do you Feel 1 to 10 series

6afb0f0cgw1etrx92wja8j20hs0hsgoj.jpg

and now it's great seeing her wearing the "HIGH 10" , the ultimate level!

6afb0f0cgw1eu1byu09r7j20nm0faaam.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1eu1byqy4o7j20ic0nm74u.jpg

stay happy always , SHK!

from weibo just don't know why they are posting this past radio interview of SHK way back 2011??? hope someone can help with the English translation!

宋慧乔#【2011年慧乔做客MBC广播访谈节目《裴哲珠的音乐camp》】比起想成为有多么大成就的演员,像现在这样一路走来按照自己演戏的方式不断努力,希望以后能描绘出一幅精彩的画卷吧!现在演戏对我来说充满了乐趣,我已经在享受演戏的过程了。听译

6afb0f0cgw1eu1hl5v9hqj20g40opafc.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1eu1hl8pet9j20g40opdk6.jpg6afb0f0cgw1eu1hlads8cj20g40op44i.jpg6afb0f0cgw1eu1hlcw34gj20g40opn2q.jpg6afb0f0cgw1eu1hlfeebwj20g40opwjy.jpg6afb0f0cgw1eu1hlgxbbnj20g40op79s.jpg6afb0f0cgw1eu1hli7z65j20g40opafj.jpg6afb0f0cgw1eu1hlkxsvrj20g40op0vm.jpg

credit : weibo/dc

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

-Taiwan, The Crossing II, release date.....

http://www.taipeifilmcommission.org/tw/MessageNotice/FilmDet/4100

-Taiwan, The Crossing, Fans Club, FaceBook

https://www.facebook.com/VVPfans

-Crying scenes, THE QUEEN, ........beautiful!

Song Hye Kyo sad, tearful in the latest poster series of 'I am the Queen'

Friday, 10/24/2014 14:01 GMT + 7Newsen - The film will officially debut in the next 12/12 days.

Recently, the crew I was the queen has launched the latest series of poster of the main actors.Unlike regal temperament, playful in the previous poster, this time the actors were brought melancholy face, showed hesitation, concern about the love of the characters in the film.

Most notably in a series of poster is the image Song Hye Kyo (as Annie) was crying on the shoulder of a friend. Despite all carry the somber expression but Song Hye Kyo is the only person to tears. Poster made many people curious about ending love of the protagonist in the movie

Song-Hye-Kyo-Newsen-vn-0-1414122082.jpg
Song Hye Kyo cry on screen friend's shoulder

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

Hot News

2014/12/04
share to twitter
share to plunk
share to facebook

Behind-the-Scenes Talk of “The Crossing”

(2014/12/04)

1.jpg
Press conference of The Crossing. From left: Huang Xiaoming, Song Hye Kyo, Director John Woo, Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Angeles Woo

Based on the story of a real shipwreck incident, the first part of The Crossing has been scheduled to premiere in Taiwan on the 5th, for which a press conference was held yesterday (the 3rd) morning at Shangri-La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei. During the press conference, Director John Woo and his lead cast including Takeshi Kaneshiro, Song Hye Kyo, Huang Xiaoming and Angeles Woo were present to share their experiences making the film. 

2.jpg
Director John Woo revealed how The Crossing was cast

Director John Woo started the press conference by sharing how the lead roles of The Crossing were cast. He said that Song Hye Kyo was the first decision he made because the actress "possesses the grace and elegance needed to convince the audience." Meanwhile, Zhang Ziyi's portrayal of a naive country woman in Love For Lifewith Aaron Kwok sparked Woo's imagination to have her play a troubled woman struggling for survival. As for Takeshi Kaneshiro, John Woo said that he had known of the actor's desires to play a romantic character since Red Cliff, and his name popped into mind as soon as Woo started looking for a native Taiwanese capable of speaking Mandarin, Japanese and Hokkien dialect. Lastly, Huang Xiaoming's character was created based on the legendary war general Zhang Lingfu, which Huang Xiaoming was found perfect for the role given his young and handsome appearance. The director revealed further that several renowned actors and actresses such as Johnny Kou (Taiwan) and Hitomi Kuroki (Japan) had even volunteered to perform for free. 

5.jpg
Korean actress Song Hye Kyo has impressive memories of the sea view at Kenting, Taiwan

Having performed alongside Tony Leung in The Grandmaster, Korean actress Song Hye Kyo is once again paired up with superstars Huang Xiaoming and Takeshi Kaneshiro in The Crossing. She found herself fortunate to enjoy this privilege that is "rare even to Chinese actresses!" Song Hye Kyo had devoted much efforts into this film, learning Chinese, Waltz and piano all at the same time, and the hardest part was to learn to play three pieces of music within a short period. When asked about her impressions of Taiwan, she said that she missed her days filming at Kenting, and hoped to visit sometime in the future to admire the spectacular sea views.

7.jpg

John Woo's wife Annie Woo (1st from right) guest-starred in The Crossing as Takeshi Kaneshiro's neighbor. She appeared in the press conference with gifts of good luck. From left: Huang Xiaoming, Song Hye Kyo, John Woo, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Angeles Woo, and Annie Woo

http://www.taipeifilmcommission.org/en/MessageNotice/NewsDet/3767

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

*****[As Kdramastars said] Is DOTS will be broabcast on September?!

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/89659/20150710/song-hye-kyo-vs-kim-tae-hee-who-will-win-the-ratings.htm

******July 13, China Entertainment News[The Crossing Part 2, song IF LOVE IS DESTINED]

the_crossing.jpg
(CRI) Following John Woo's film The Crossing: Part 1's release in 2014, Part 2 is set to hit domestic screens on July 30.
The Crossing was adapted from the real historical tragedy of the steamer Taiping which sunk on its way from Shanghai to Taiwan while carrying thousands of people trying to escape war on the Chinese mainland.
The story set in the 1940s focuses on three couples from different classes whose lives have been completely changed by the war.
After depicting the background and characters in Part 1, Part 2 will focus on depicting the disaster and its impact on the characters.
The film gathers several A-list Asian stars like Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Song Hye-kyo.
Chinese singer Li Jian is to perform the theme song of the film, "If love is destined", which is reproduced from a Korean song of the same name.

The film is Johan Woo's first film project after his recovery from laryngeal cancer.

Source: CRI

Posted 15 hours ago by InfoseekChina

Labels: China Movies John Woo

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

G-Dragon, Kim Soo Hyun, and more(Song Hye Kyo) appear on poster for new Hollywood movie

Posted on July 7, 2015

In the latest poster release for the upcoming Hollywood action thriller, SELF/LESS, K-pop fans were delighted to find a few very familiar names.

The poster listed names of famous Korean celebrities including G-DragonKim Soo HyunWon BinSong Hye Kyo, and Yoo Jae Suk among other famous Korean sports stars and celebrities.

Although shown on the poster, the various celebrities do not have starring roles in the film which has Ryan Reynolds and Ben Kingsley as its leading cast. SELF/LESS will be hitting theaters in August.

The poster included the question, “Whose life would you want to steal?”

So…whose life would YOU want to steal?

selfless poster gdragon kim soo hyun

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교

[Do you see Song Hye Kyo's name? At the middle, first line] 

Edited by RoseS