Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

happy with DoTs updates, thanks Kyonatics for your awesome posts!

here's another article from mwave

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, and More Have Smile-Filled Script Reading for ‘Descendants of the Sun’

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Bringing its talented actors together, KBS’ Descendants of the Sun unveiled photos of its first script reading.

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, and More Have Smile-Filled Script Reading for ‘Descendants of the Sun’

On June 3, photos from the script reading for Descendants of the Sun were revealed, showing Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji Won, Kang Sin Il, and more, along with director Lee Eung Bok and writers Kim Eun Sook and Kim Won Seok.

During the reading, which took place on May 28, Song Joong Ki introduced himself, saying, “While in the army, I thought a lot about script readings like today and wrap-up parties. I’m really thankful for being with me and I’ll use up all my strength.”

Song Hye Kyo also stated, “I’m happy to be able to meet a great project and be with brilliant seniors, colleagues, and juniors. I think I just need to work really hard.”

The actors became very sincere during the script reading, getting absorbed into their respective characters and the story. They also made sure the atmosphere in the room remained warm and cheerful.

Descendants of the Sun will be broadcasted in the latter half of 2015.

Photo Credit: Barunson, NEW

from bntNEWS

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo and Others Gather For Script Reading

bnt newsbnt news – Wed, Jun 3, 2015 1:20 PM SGT

fhh6pchldkvq17ytapbxbi5niy1c7h0b.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] KBS drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ casts all gathered.

On May 28, the drama held script reading session at KBS Building in Yeouido, Seoul and Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji Won, Kang Sin Il, Seo Jung Yeon, Lee Seung Joon, Hyun Jyuni, producer Lee Eung Bok, scriptwriters Kim Eun Sook and Kim Won Suk attended.

Song Joon Ki said, “I thought of script reading and after party days in the army. I really appreciate everyone for being together and I will try my best” and Song Hye Kyo continued, “I’m so happy to work for a good drama with seniors and juniors. I think everything will be great if I do fine.”

Since the scripts were ready, the actors and actresses fully understood their characters and began to act. Kim Eun Sook’s signature lines and actors’ real-like acting added more fun and laughter on script reading site.

In addition, everything happens at a virtual place called ‘Urke’ where is full of diseases and wars. Most of all, the young people who got to live in the place due to different reasons become to sympathize and love each other. After the reading session, the staff and actors said, “The script was really great.”

Meanwhile, drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ will air in the second half of 2015. (photo by Barunson, NEW)

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 7

Guest RoseS

One news, but many reporters, DOTS' first script reading(May 28). 

Could not skipping, DramaFever's reporter:

•  

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo pair up for the first script reading for Descendants of the Sun

by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, Jun 03, 2015

DescendedSun1.jpg

Song Joong Ki is back from the military and has wasted no time getting back into the acting world! His upcoming drama with classic beauty Song Hye GyoDescendants of the Sun, has had its first script reading, and the cast looks fantastic together! 

Not sure if they all planned coordinating outfits that day, but if it was natural maybe that means that they are already on the same wavelength and will have amazing chemistry! 

DescendedSun3.jpg
DescendedSun4.jpg

DescendedSun2.jpg
DescendedSun1.jpg

DOTS5.jpg

DOTS6.jpgDOTS7.jpg

DOTS3.jpgDOTS4.jpgDOTS1.jpg

Coming from writer Kim Eun Sook, who penned hits like Secret GardenA Gentleman's Dignity, and Heirs, the KBS series Descendants of the Sun is already one of the most anticipated shows of the year. The drama is about a special forces officer (Song Joong Ki) and his relationship with an army surgeon (Song Hye Gyo). In the beginning they dislike each other, but they grow to love each other while working side by side in dangerous situations to save lives in conflict zones. The drama will be filmed 80% in overseas locations, and, unlike most dramas, it will be fully pre-produced before release. 

A side story will focus on the developing romance between another surgeon and officer played by Kim Ji Won (Heirs) and Jin Goo (Falling in Love with Soong Jung). Kang Shin Il (Pinocchio), Shinee’s Onew, Hyun Jyu Ni (Angel Eyes), Seo Jung Yeon (Heard It Through the Grapevine), and Lee Seung Joon (Hyde, Jekyll and I) round out the rest of the cast of young people who find themselves bonding over the struggle to survive amidst violence and disease and maintaining humanity through devastation.  

Descendants of the Sun will air on KBS at an undetermined time later this year.

Source: 1,2

Edited by RoseS

Guest 02yoxanoh

SHK ranks no. 4 here :) Happy with the result but I'd be happier if Kyo ranked no. 1.....In my eyes Kyo is the most beautiful korean actress on earth! 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/04/netizens-pick-the-50-most-beautiful-korean-actors-and-actresses/

Checked Kyo's ig..she updated on her ig with Dots script reading :) Even Kyo herself is too excited for her upcoming tv comeback :) For TC p2 premiere, hope we'll hear news soon. Still July? TBA . 

Guest RoseS

SHK's IG,

Reviewing, Feb. 19/2015-June 4, Song Hye Kyo please her fans, updated almost single day! She has done a good job. Very happy and love her so much!:D:wub:

She post total 3 videos. Hopelly, SHK will continue posting more videos. 

The goal, reach to 100k FOLLOWERS when DOTS start filming, June 4=129k FOLLOWERS. Yes.....Yes, we got it!:wub::wub:

DescendedSun1.jpg

Edited by RoseS

I'm watching FH and I must say SHK is  pretty much like Han ji eun, only, now she's  more sophisticated and hands down stunning!

How I wish to see her in a romcom once again! She has a knack for comedy, too!:) And I have in mind one of my fav actors

to play her romantic lead role! :D Let's wait and see!:)

• Like 3

did anyone notice that SHG deleted some pictures on her IG recently? hmmmm 

I was looking for a certain picture where you can only see two shadows of two people but its deleted :( 

anyways I'm excited that she's in a drama with Joong Ki :D 

i cannot wait

• Like 3

from SHK IG , she posted their DoTs first script reading photos! happy to see their happy faces

6a19bd84jw1ess0timhwij20hs0mxgq2.jpg

6a19bd84jw1ess0tj4q67j20hs0hsjv8.jpg

from weibo

4日,KBS的多位相关人士透露,《太阳的后裔》在首次拍摄之前就已经与中国签订了版权合约,是向中国出售的韩国电视剧中每集价格最高的。《太阳的后裔》高价格的原因是因《巴黎恋人》、《绅士的品格》等在中国也受欢迎的明星作家金恩淑和在中国人气较高的宋慧乔的影响。O网页链接

6a19bd84jw1esruacmeikj20by0fm0u5.jpg

0060RJ3Fgw1esrvt5oxsrj30qo0r87d5.jpg

from songhyekyozone /shkdc

11282049_668884043212497_1250538404_n.jp

11386511_1085516058144769_1851413967_n.j

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 7

from KpopStarz  : please vote for SHK at this link:  http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/207735/20150604/5-dramatic-gowns-modeled-by-famous-korean-actresses.htm

5 Dramatic Gowns Modeled By Famous Korean Actresses

By Elsa B. | June 04, 2015 08:11 AM EDT

Korean actresses are featured in magazine pictorials on a regular bases. Every once in a while, they model stunning designer dresses that deserve a red carpet appearance. Who doesn't love jaw-dropping pieces? Check out five floor-length gowns below that would surely make headlines. Remember to voteicon1.png for your favorite in the end!

Song Hye Kyo In Dior For Elle

song-hye-kyo-elle-magazine-june-2015-chr

(Photo : Elle & Dior)

Song Hye Kyo became a lost Parisian princess in the June issue of Elle. One of her best outfits was a dramatic pink dress from Dior'sicon1.png Fall 2014 collection. Song coupled the piece with a shimmering turtleneck, creating a visually captivating contrast that completely rejuvenated the sporty piece.

skip unrelated

• Like 8

Guest RoseS

EYE CANDY- Song Hye Kyo
June 5

[If it says, '400 bad request/ your browser sent an invalid request.]....but waiting, report will appears........

Song Hye Kyo Philippines's photo.

Edited by RoseS

Guest shk_divineofasia

from Song Hye Kyo Instagram

6a19bd84jw1esuoduh95oj20hs0qfq53.jpg

6a19bd84jw1esuodur2taj20hs0hstaa.jpg

6a19bd84jw1esunsg6xrnj20hs0hs3zh.jpg

Edited by shk_divineofasia