Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest 02yoxanoh

Kyo's ig hits 100k followers ~~~cheers!  :wub: go SHK, go 200K we can do this ! Fighting!  I believe Kyo will be an instagram millionaire (followers) soon :):) ♥ ♥♥ Kyo, Thank you for creating an ig account at last. Now I understand why her agency didn't make an official statement immediately. The answer is on her interview for Elle mag June edtion. 

Guest RoseS
Home  Celebrities  Song Hye Kyo is feeling excited about her upcoming drama ‘Descendants of...

[kpopfighting's news still stick with SHK's Elle June 2015, May 19 and May 20

Song Hye Kyo is feeling excited about her upcoming drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’

May 20, 2015
image195-550x719.jpg

We have seen the beautiful Song Hye Kyo in her captivating flawless cover of ‘ELLE Korea’.

There are also bits and pieces which she shares from the interview which was taken during the shoot of her upcoming character in a drama “Descendants of the Sun”.

She said, “I’ll be playing the character of doctor Kang Mo Yeon in the drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’. I haven’t taken on a lively character like this one in a Korean production in a long time. You could say she’s the grown up version of my ‘Full House’ character?” We all love ‘Full House’, so she can bet many of us will be tuning in for her new drama!

About working with Song Joong Ki, who also stars in the upcoming drama, she said, “Unlike Song Joong Ki’s pretty appearance, he’s a total masculine man. He has manners and after seeing how he acts around elders, I thought he is quite a great person. And he’s fundamentally a good actor.”

Song Hye Kyo also revealed that the character she portrayed from the time-transcending 2000 drama ‘Autumn In My Heart’ seems to be the same as my own personality. She also told that two years after that drama, it was so difficult to break free from that image .

As she’s getting older, she shared, “I think I cry more easily and I’m becoming more like a child.”

After having an Instagram account , the actress also said, “There are a lot of SNS accounts that misrepresent my name and so there have been misunderstandings. So I wanted to show my real self, and interact with more people. I wanted to interact with people before it became too late.”

If you want more of her full photoshoot and read her full interview in the June issue of ‘Elle Korea’! And here’s her previously released cover photo for ‘ELLE’ if you haven’t seen it already!

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

Hello, Aeon12,:D why it take too long to recover your old user name? :(It happened to me , too! But I got it back in few days.:D

Someone in temporary forum has same our problem and seem  asking helping then moderator answered but do not understand(meaning of English).

Now I go back(roll up) to 'cleaning'=editing  the postings from 'temporary forum':w00t::sweatingbullets:

Guest shk_divineofasia

Blogs/articles for Song Hye Kyo's Elle Cover/Photoshoot keep pouring in! 

As featured in AllKpop

Pictorials

Song Hye Kyo dishes on her anticipated drama 'Descendants of the Sun' and co-star Song Joong Ki during 'ELLE' shoot11256932_487518594738130_2037496265_n.jp

We previously saw the gorgeous Song Hye Kyo looking flawless on the cover of 'ELLE Korea', so if you were left wanting more, here's an additional photo! 

The magazine also released an excerpt of her interview held during their shoot with her where Song Hye Kyo talked about her upcoming character in drama 'Descendants of the Sun'. 

She said, "I'll be playing the character of doctor Kang Mo Yeon in the drama 'Descendants of the Sun'. I haven't taken on a lively character like this one in a Korean production in a long time. You could say she's the grown up version of my 'Full House' character?" We all love 'Full House', so she can bet many of us will be tuning in for her new drama!

About working with Song Joong Ki, who also stars in the upcoming drama, she said, "Unlike Song Joong Ki's pretty appearance, he's a total masculine man. He has manners and after seeing how he acts around elders, I thought he is quite a great person. And he's fundamentally a good actor."

Song Hye Kyo also shared that her character from the time-transcending 2000 drama 'Autumn In My Heart' has the closest personality to her own. She also shared that for two years after that drama, it was hard to break free from the image of that character.

As she's getting older, she shared, "I think I cry more easily and I'm becoming more like a child."

Having started an Instagram account lately, the actress also shared, "There are a lot of SNS accounts that misrepresent my name and so there have been misunderstandings. So I wanted to show my real self, and interact with more people. I wanted to interact with people before it became too l

You can see her full photoshoot and read her full interview in the June issue of 'Elle Korea'! And here's her previously released cover photo for 'ELLE' if you haven't seen it already!

from Elle Korea website/facebook

11265527_854646154609318_454557463776748

ELLE Korea changed their profile picture.

ELLE Korea's photo.

ELLE Korea's photo.
Edited by shk_divineofasia

Guest RoseS

[KDramaStars,Very glad seeing the medias still with Song Hye Kyo/Descendand Of The Sun(May 19, May 20]

Song Hye Kyo Is Impressed With Her Co-Star Song Joong Ki

BY Julie Jones | May 20, 2015 01:05 PM EDT

•  
Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki

When she was interviewed in the June issue of Elle magazine, Song Hye Kyo had a few words to say about her upcoming role in the drama "Descendants of the Sun" and her co-star Song Joong Ki.

The actress, last seen on the small screen in "That Winter The Wind Blows" is preparing to play Kang Mo Yeon, a surgeon who works with an international charity. The humanitarian organization delivers medical care to those affected by disasters. She describes her role as being "cheerful," even though her character must deal with some terrible circumstances.

Up until now the plot of this drama has sounded rather serious but her Elle comments made it seem as if it will also have some comic romantic elements.

"It's like an adult version of 'Full House,'" she said in the Elle interview.

Her co-star Song Joong Ki is known for his flower boy good looks. He made his acting debut as one of the very pretty guards assigned to the king played by Joo Jin Mo in the film "A Frozen Flower."

In "Descendants Of The Sun" he plays an officer with a United Nations special peacekeeping forces. His character is the kind of man who has to make life and death decisions without any sentimentality. Song Joong Ki has played a shy werewolf in the film "A Werewolf Boy" and a much-too-nice guy in "Nice Guy," but is he macho enough to play a military officer?

Song Hye Kyo thinks so.

"Joong Ki is such a manly guy in contrast to his pretty appearance," she said in the interview.

And she said that he was also a really nice guy.

"When I saw him being courteous and respectful to seniors, I thought he truly is a nice fellow. Of course his acting performance is also great."

Song Hye Kyo has had some impressive leading men, including Hyun Bin in "Worlds Within" and Lee Byung Hun in 'All In," both of whom she went on to date in real life. She starred with Rain in "Full House, Song Seung Hoon in "Autumn in My Heart" and Jo in Sung in "That Winter The Wind Blows."

It's good that she likes Song Jong Ki because their characters will fall in love.

What do you think about the Song-Song pairing in this drama?

"Descendants of the Sun," which also stars Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won, begins filming in June and is scheduled to air in the second half of 2015.

Edited by RoseS

whoah what a super beautiful photo  of  SHK - an exceptional beauty indeed thanks utkim for the awesome update , cant wait to have my own copy of Elle Korea June 2015 issue,  a few more shipping days to go! 

6d1a569djw1es9hjswg47j20f00jljve.jpg

from bnt news , SHK flawless skin is always highlighted, a truly K Beauty representative!

Pore Care, The First Step Towards A Flawless Mochi Skin

bnt news\

m6v54b84seq2xhmp1vv4806ohxfxw6c0.jpg

By Shin Hyun Jeong] Top stars such as Jun Ji-hyun and Song Hye-kyo who are acknowledged as Korea’s representative stars with beautiful skin, maintain a clean pore-less skin. It won’t be an exaggeration to say that pores determine the smoothness of skin.
https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/pore-care-the-first-step-towards-a-flawless-053218624.html

• Like 7

Guest RoseS

SusanC, hopelly you can find the one you looking for , J.ESTINA's black pearl ?.  

http://www.jestina.co.kr/shop/index.asp?cate_code=101100100

SMART SEARCH
Collection
Entirety J.ESTINA Collection ES donna Collection JOVANNA in NY CollectionFAVOLA Collection NOIR Collection
Line
Entirety TIARA STARRY TIARA COUTURE TIARANEO GLAM TIARA YEON JAE YUNA J.RIBBONMARGHERITA BORIS HEART JENA NODO SAVOIAPRINCESS UOMO ROSA GLORIA ROSAMOMENTO WEDDING La Prima HAUTE-E'L TIARAFAVOLA PERLINA Modish DonoDonoDolce Meli diamond Piccolo Luminous StellaJE X-MAS Reine Perlina Blanc NoirLe Trois Bubble Lattea ROSARE KIDSColore Tiara Mystère # 4 Alluring Tiara La CellaLei Noir La Cruna Prima Perlina La PoemePrisma Chloris Tiara Amico Pororo Bebe DireNoir Perlina
Price
 Since won

To circle
See all search terms
Retrieve
Previous12 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
ONLINE PREMIUM OUTLET
Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

[INTERVIEW] Song Hye Kyo Reveals Her Beauty Secrets In Achieving A Healthy Glow

Screen Shot 2015-05-05 at 16.02.49

Korean superstar Song Hye Kyo is known for her healthy, flawless skin that glows naturally. You may think that it is attributed to all the makeup she’s wearing. However, in a recent interview with the star herself, she reveals that makeup does very little in helping her achieve that natural, healthy glow. “Makeup can only enhance one’s natural beauty. You can’t only rely on makeup to make you beautiful,” said Song.

To attain that healthy glow, Song advises women to lead a healthy lifestyle, which includes eating right, exercising and getting enough sleep. Freshly cooked food, vegetables and fruits should be consumed regularly, and each person should drink at least 1.5 litres of water daily. Fast food and soft drinks should be avoided as they are detrimental to health and could affect the skin. Song also practices stretching exercises right after dinner. Apart from that, she hits the gym at least four times a week to stay in shape.

product

When asked about her skincare regime, Song said using Laneige’s Water Sleeping Mask twice a week helps her relax and get into a deep sleep effortlessly. Besides containing aroma-therapeutic properties to help relax the mind and body, the Water Sleeping Mask also hydrates, restores and repairs the skin. These key factors ensure that the skin stays youthful and rejuvenated. “I wake up in the morning with radiant skin and also feeling refreshed from a deep night’s sleep,” said Song.

Lip-Sleeping-Mask-20G-e1430813247686-958

Aside from the Water Sleeping Mask, Song also uses Laneige’s Lip Sleeping Mask every night to keep her lips smooth and supple. Formulated with Berry Mix Complex™ and Vitamin C, the Lip Sleeping Mask gently erases dry, flaky skin, and nourishes the lips overnight. “The lips are often neglected. We must remember that the lips and our mouth is part of the face. A beautiful face with dry and chapped lips is simply not attractive,” said Song.

Screen Shot 2015-05-05 at 16.03.16

Additionally, Song also suggests taking your daily dose of Vitamin C and E to get radiant and bright skin. This would help increase the skin’s ability to protect itself from UV damage. With that being said, applying sunscreen to protect the skin from harmful UV rays and premature ageing is also vital.

We can all look up to Song Hye Kyo for her perfect complexion, even with very light makeup on. Maybe this would help us change our skincare habits and strive for better, more radiant skin!

Edited by RoseS