Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

gorgeous Kyossiii as always...im just wondering what she's been asked about that makes her laughed out....base on her expressions and smiles i can says,she definitely had a great time during the interview...happy to see her smile,,,more pics and update for tomorrows events...i can't resist myself to smile for those pics that capture our Kyo's cute expressions,,,no doubts she's really cute, cuteness overload hahaha,,good jod and thank you chinggus for the updates,,,,

from an article at ent.ifeng with the help of google trans it talks about the advance screening of IAQ and feedback/movie review  and there's a portion there wherein it talked about SHK and her role in the movie.
itemprop="headline" id="artical_topic" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 20px; font-size: 24px; font-stretch: normal; font-family: 宋体; letter-spacing: -1.5px; color: rgb(43, 43, 43); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"我是女王》提前公映 伊能静:要做中国的伍迪-艾伦!
http://ent.ifeng.com/a/20150415/42373963_0.shtml

0895bb3c66aed7e.jpg
some excerpts on this article with the help of google trans tool (but not that sure if this is accurate)
Fortunate advance viewing of the audience said, "I am the queen," far beyond their original impression of the film, "the lines are very stamp heart, every actor and previous images are better than the big breakthrough, Song Hye Kyo surprised me, is amazing. "complex relationship between the characters and unexpected plot a" queen "killer. Movie collection of well-known artists and South Korea Song Hye Kyo, Dou Xiao, Chen Qiao En, Tony Yang, Vivian Wu, Jiang Wu, Zheng Yuan Chang, Qin and other stars.
iewing two reasons: Song Hye Kyo "Wheel Love" three men acting career dedication largest scale
As the movie "I am Queen" One actress, Korean star Song Hye Kyo plays Annie in the film has a tortuous emotional experience, the identity of the film she is a frustrated actress art films, to the three Actor different emotional entanglements occur. Even over the past few teen idol image, a warm welcome and was a wild little meat Dou beat, staged a "one-night stand." Song Hye Kyo and Qin Hao love occurs in a student, on behalf of the women Sentimental childish love in the past. And Dou Xiao Zheng Yuan Chang and feelings are feelings of modern women often encounter objects: one is neat, capable, unique values ​​of small wild meat; one is seemingly not eat fireworks dude. How to interpret the emotions of women choose to become confused and Song Hye Kyo performances difficulty lies.
In the movie "I am the Queen", the Lady of Song Hye Kyo not only staged large-scale emotional scenes. Motorbike pretending to be cool, and sister forced to tear her performances have also become a breakthrough. In addition to these, Song Hye Kyo also played in the film "play within a play" in acting, but also to be Annie tune, slapped the ground, then Joe sister will let fans stunned. To create the role, Song Hye Kyo, said: "A woman in a different emotional state is like playing chess in the same, because the performance of the other changes, with or confrontation, is not the same." Commented the director Annie Song Hye Kyo: She is a very savvy actor. Confusion and grow emotionally, she is Anne. "
Song Hye Kyo plays Annie is calm and noble, elegant in love with a little disappointment. 

Guest RoseS

---Could following 5th Bejing International Film Festival......
http://www.bjiff.com/enHome/

---https://www.google.com/search?q=chinese+movie+the+queen+at+BIFF+2015&inlang=zh-CN&domains=english.cri.cn&hl=zh-CN&oe=GB2312&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=lM4uVYjTFZSdygTHtIC4Bg&ved=0CF8QsAQ&biw=1680&bih=858

Guest RoseS

5th Bejing International Film Festival
OPENING CEREMONY
[Ms. Annie Yi's Directorial Debut  THE QUEEN Supporters the 5th Bejing International Film Festival . Chinese and Korean Famous Stars Make A Stage Pose on the Red Carpet.........]
1/  http://www.bjiff.com/oacc/oc/201503/t20150330_2438.html         

2/  http://www.bjiff.com/oacc/oc/

Tnx guys for the awesome sharing of our goddess lovely photos, for sure joe cheng is so happy to have that selfie w/ his ideal girl <3 so excited for tonight's biff, kyo is going to rock the red carpet!

credit to the owner. WOW! She looks stunningly sexy. I wish she could wear of this kind of dress often. I don't know how she made it. Wearing and looking simple but always stand out. Keep it up our dear unnie. You're such an amazing woman.

Guest kyung-jin

The Top 17 Korean actresses of 2015, according to industry insiders

by Vivi on Wed, Apr 15, 2015

If you saw our list of the Top 21 Korean actors according to industry insiders, you know that TV Report has released their annual list of Korean actor power rankings for 2015. The list was compiled by asking top K-drama directors from the three major networks (MBC, SBS, and KBS) as well as producers from the biggest production companies to vote for the actors they wanted to see in a starring role the most. They considered all-around star power, acting talent, and how easy the actors are to work with while making the decisions. Here's how the women ranked in 2015!

Like the actor list, the actresses also ended up with a lot of ties. I guess they couldn't make up their minds!

4. (Tied) Song Hye Kyo

Song_hye_gyo.jpg

Upcoming series: Descendants of the Sun

more at http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-top-17-korean-actresses-of-2015-according-to-industry-insiders/