Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

thank you for the never ending updates and beautiful photos of SHK!  definitely she's back in the spotlight and so love the glow on her face , its undeniable that she's becoming more and more beautiful.  cant wait to hear confirmation news about the drama offer , she'll be playing an army doctor, at least for a change in her usual role.  though some fans wanted SHK to be paired with LMH before he enlist to MS , SJK is also a good choice , its his comeback drama after his MS afterall and his fans are eager also to see him back on the small screen after his awesome performance in "the innocent man aka nice guy"

from kdramastars:  

Song Hye Kyo May Add Her Star Power To "Descent Of The Sun"

BY Julie Jones | Mar 12, 2015 01:46 PM EDT

Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo is considering a leading role in upcoming drama "Descent of the Sun," also known as "Descendants of the Sun" and "Descended From the Sun." It's the first acting project that Song Joong Ki is expected to undertake after he is discharged from his military duty in May.

Song Joong Ki, 29, will likely play the role of Captain Kim Shi Jin with the UN peacekeeping troops. His last dramas before enlisting were "Nice Guy" and "Deep Rooted Tree" and his last film was "A Werewolf Boy."

Song Hye Kyo, 33, is up for the role of the female lead, playing army doctor Yoon Myung Joo. Captain Kim Shi Jin and Yoon Myung Joo are thrown together when they are stationed at a disaster zone and must work under dangerous conditions. They risk their lives to rescue other people.

Song Hye Kyo has not appeared on the small screen since her role as a blind heiress in the 2013 hit drama "That Winter The Wind Blows." She co-starred in that drama with actor Jo In Sung. Her role in "That Winter The Wind Blows" came after another long absence from the small screen. Before that drama her small screen role was "Worlds Within" with co-star Hyun Bin in 2008.

In 2014 she did have a role in two films, "My Brilliant Life," a film about a couple whose child has a life-threatening condition, and the Chinese film "The Crossing: Part 1." In 2015 she appears in the Chinese romance film "The Queens" and also in "The Crossing: Part 2."

Song Hye Kyo has reportedly met with the "Descended from the Sun" producers to discuss the upcoming project but so far nothing has been confirmed.

"Descended from the Sun" will be broadcast in Korea and also in China, where both actors are very popular. Kim Eun Sook, who previously wrote such drama hits as "Secret Garden," "Lovers in Paris," "A Gentleman's Dignity" and "The Heirs," has written the script and its her first drama for KBS.

The drama will be co-written by Kim Won Suk, who wrote "The Queen's Classroom."

Lee Eung Bok, who directed the hit melodrama "Secrets," is the director. Eighty percent of the drama will be filmed overseas although the exact location has not been disclosed. Much of the drama will also be filmed before the drama airs.

"Descent of the Sun" is expected to air in the summer of 2015.

from twitter:

Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo are considering to join KBS2 upcoming drama “The Descendant of the Sun”. Song couple!

Embedded image permalink

Guest RoseS

Song Hye Kyo name....everywhere!

Google trans.....[Song Hye Kyo's role is scriptwriter Kim" TAILOR-MADE SHOES"

March 13, Yanvn facebook.......[According Koreaboo] 
http://vivo.vn/tin-tuc/bai-viet/16117-bien-kich-kim-eun-sook-da-viet-mot-kich-ban-hay-danh-cho-song-hye-kyo-mot-vai-dien-hoan-hao.html

really hope MPL movie is doing good on its opening day today for SHK to be happy and at least her efforts in promoting the movie will be paid off!  happy to see the full support of her Chinese fans.

love to see the beautiful smile of SHK! oh if only her awesome smile can bring positive vibes to her movie! MPL fighting
photo-3KVB77SARQR5

from variety.com

Korea’s ‘My Brilliant Life’ Set For Wide Release in China

Korea's 'My Brilliant Life' Set Wide

MARCH 12, 2015 | 08:23AM PT

Patrick Frater

Asia Bureau Chief

South Korean drama “My Brilliant Life” is to get a wide release in China from Friday (March 13).

The picture, directed by E J-yong, is based on a novel by Kim Ae Ran about a couple with a son who suffers from an accelerated aging syndrome known as progeria.

The film is to be distributed by China Film Group, China’s leading state-owned film enterprise, with Shanghai Film Group as co-distributor. The film is expected to open on some 5,000 screens – a far wider release than it received in Korea in September, where it was handled by CJ Entertainment.

It stars Gang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo (“Hwang Jin Yi”), a Korean actress who is building a significant place in the Chinese industry. She has starred in Wong Kar-wai’s “The Grandmaster” and John Woo’s two part epic “The Crossing.”

“My Brilliant Life” has also been released in other parts of Greater China, with outings in Hong Kong and Taiwan in October last year.

It was also screened at the Hawaii International Film Festival last October as part of its “Spotlight on Korea” section. 

Production was by Zip Cinema, co-presented by Opus Pictures, both of which are subsidiaries of Asian film investment group Spackman Entertainment.

• Like 1

wow its great to hear good news about MPL opening day gross, thanks Ngoc Chieu Nguyen for the info! hope it will add more millions and millions till weekend.

from china news
11055821_893817617308322_396750878_n.jpg

Song Hye Kyo, "There's No Boundaries to Love". Song Hye Kyo visited China for the promotion of the movie "My Brilliant Life". With one day to go until the release of the movie in China, Chinese media reported her arrival in Beijing on the 12th. At the press conference, she was asked about her marriage plans and she said, "I don't think I'm ready to be committed to become a mother. I experienced my first love at age 17 as well (like the character in the movie). She was then asked what she would like to do if she could go back to that age and she said, "That's when I was better at learning, so I would like to learn Chinese". About her outstanding performance in the Chinese movies she starred in she said, "It wasn't a long time, but I had fun with the local stars. I want to work with more of them". She was asked who she would like to marry and she said, "There's no boundary in love so if my soul mate is a good person, then nothing else matters. I used to emphasize looks but now I think the two people matter the most". "My Brilliant Life" is being released in China on March 13. 

11005107_1584527641764682_550770814_n.jp

SHKs cutest smile ever, she's just too adorable!
11018566_1577297915846411_101708471_n.jp

• Like 1

Guest taylorle

Song Hye Kyo is one of my fav Korean actress.  I love her and wish she could do some sort of conference meeting in the States or Canada so I can see her. 

Guest RoseS

MBL----Music Video [Thank,  Hancinema] Watching this music video on youtube before MBL on air and MBL DVD not adding this song. Love this song. Found it!

[Hancinema] http://www.hancinema.net/video.php?table=film&id=34592