Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

WOW! Those J.Estina photos, so stunning! She really has the most beautiful face in Korea! Hands down!No wonder even the younger male species are amazed by her beauty! Ah, Ms, Song Hye Kyo, what is it that youpossesses that male and female alike are stunned by your beauty! Maybe it's the quality of your beauty within that makes you shine!:x

Thanks for the J. Estina pics of Kyo.. :x :x @freshspring @hclover96.. ;-)

she's awesomely beautiful and gorgeous as ever.. :-D :x

where is our lovely princess now? where do you think? ;-)

hmmm...well may be she's preparing to surprise us without prior notice..Lol.. :-D :-D :-D

~O) for everyone.. :-D

god bless and have a nice TGIF everyone.. :-D ;-)

so many things to look forward this 2015 on our girl <3

i am queen & the crossing part 2 promo & premiere.

@RoseS do u mean my signature?

that's wonnie lying in the bed shirtless & waiting for me lol just kidding .. its kang dong won <3

Los Angeles Times/Jan.11/2015/ FERRYMAN; romance...follows an affair between a girl who fall in love w/married artist man(painter).........."MY FAIR PRINCESS"Oh, my God! Love the story. Always wanting SHK involve some dramas/movies.....LOVE AFFAIR.....BEAUTIFUL LADY w/ CHIC FASHION on screen(like Audrey Hurburn in movie MY FAIRLADY). Thanks TC...and now ...WAITING WAITING for 'updated news' from FERRYMAN!
http://fw.to/soBxOScFerryman's producer Mr. Wong ...so cool w/54 yrs old!/ Mr. Zhang, comedy writer, 35 yrs old...WOW!

Let joint wongkarwai.net (very interesting website)
Here are Song Hye Kyo's news that involved w/dir. Wong's THE GRANDMASTER/FERRY(old)http://www.wongkarwai.net/category/actresses/song-hye-kyo/---old news

Song Hye Kyo knows what she will do for her best in her career. BEST WISH! BEST LUCK! >:) B-) :-O :-SS :-q X_X 8-X Always wishing her a GOOD HEALTH & HAPPY LIFE ! Miss her so much in Korean small screen!! 

Flawless b-cuts from Song Hye Kyo's recent pictorial with 'J.Estina' released

B-cuts from the Spring 2015 pictorial with jewelry brand 'J.ESTINA' featuring actressSong Hye Kyo have been revealed, awing the public with her timeless beauty once more. 

In the pictures released, Song Hye Kyo is seen wearing a white dress with scoop neck-line that accentuates her elegant aura. As these photos are only b-cuts, or cuts that did not make it into print, we are left wondering just how beautiful she'll look in the a-cuts. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/flawless-b-cuts-from-song-hye-kyos-recent-pictorial-with-jestina-released

SHK is so beautiful.....PRESENT=PAST! PAST=PRESENT! Enjoy...many AD videos.....(NEXT....NEXT)the BEST...Vivien Bra Commercial...cute..cute!
http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153292246362119&set=vb.336433957118&type=2&theater
cr. to SHK's fan song hye kyo

K-Drama Feature: 10 Female drama characters everyone wants to date

January 16, 2015 @ 6:47 pm

Han Ji Eun from 'Full House' 

misc_1421449296_20150116_SongHyeKyo.jpg

Adorable, naive, and innocent, she is the perfect girl next door! She has a cheerful personality that lights up the room and a quirky sense of humor that makes you chuckle when you're in a bad mood. Han Ji Eun may seem clueless at times, but she always manages to have you smiling around her with cute antics and adorkable aegyo.  'Three Little Bears,' anyone?

• Like 1

@rubylia, thanks for the new pic.  The blogger who uploaded the pic said when she was eating at "Tasting Room" in Itaewon, she encountered Kyo.  At first she didn't pay any special attention, just know there was a beautiful woman sitting nearby her.  After looking more closely, she realized that beautiful woman is Kyo :)

cr to baidu for the translations

I miss seeing Kyo in a cheerful and fun role like Han Ji Eun in Full House.  Hope we can see her in a romantic comedy soon :)

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no
cr to DC

• Like 1

Movie HOME SWEET HOME(SHK turned down/2014)http://asianwiki.com/home_sweet_home_(korean_movie)       [Find=type  in SEARCH:  Home Sweet Home Korean movie 2015]