Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

SusanC said: necie2008, that, I call a sweet kiss!!! A getting-to-know-you-more-kind-of-shy kiss of two people in love ! :-*  :-* :-* Anymore kisses? Bring it on....:)):)):))
It's so quiet and drab around here. I'm sure everyone is up and about and looking towards the New Year!Don't forget to reflect on the achievements of the past year and be thankful!!:-bd:-bd

Thanks for the info, Rose, She's pretty and young but nobody beats Song Hye Kyo's timeless beauty and grace!I'm not being one-sided because I am a fan, but SHK's type of beauty just comes once in a lifetime!Her facial features are incomparable!!! JMHO!Maybe the next SHK has not been born yet!!! :)>-

Maybe the owner of TC CHANDLER get struck by Nana. Beauty depends only on ones person's opinion. And it just a few peoples' opinion, I guess? I don't care as long as Hye Kyo Unnie is the most bedautiful in my eyes, in our eyes. It's her 5th year on the list.
By the way, according to many surveys i've search on the internet. HYe Kyo is the number 1.

I'm excited for unnie's next events and projects. Maybe many more magazine covers (because she's an in-demand nowadays in editorial and fashion mags, not just as the cover, but also some of her events were features by those top magazines. I hope she will have an abundant endorsements for the next year.
Of course! looking forward to her next movies such as the much awaited The Crossing Part 2. And the another Chinese movie I Am Queen showing the other side of Song Hye Kyos's great acting ability.
Looking forward also for the Nicolas Tse collaboration.
140px-Hands-Fingers-Crossed.jpgfor that movie since it was first broken.

And what were really waiting for this whole time? A next Korean Drama. No matter what it is,could it be romantic comedy, heavy drama, action, comedy, melodrama etc, or if its a reunion with his past great leading men, Rain, Song Seung-hun, Won Bin, Jo In-sung (of course i will not try to put on the list of her exes for decency and respect) Or with the top actors like Lee Dong-wok, So Ji-sub, Kwon Sang-wo, Jung woo-sung  Or with the hottest names in Korean entertainment today, the like of Lee Min-Ho, Kim Soo-hyun, Jang Geun-suk, Lee Jong-suk.

the 2014 TC Candler 100 Most Beautiful Faces or the 25th Annual Independent Critics List is already out with SHK landing on the 27th spot on her 5th year being on the list with rank#5 as her highest rank in 2011 and she is the first korean beauty included on the list . she may not be able reach the no. 1 spot in this list but as fans and to other most beautiful list she is our number 1 and usually she got more positive feedback when it comes to beauty ranking. btw shk's co star tk ranks no 29 in the most handsome face of 2014 for the male counterpart of this list while rain ranks no 78.

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: 'Open Sans', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(233, 211, 178);"TC Candler's 100 most beautiful faces of 2014
photo-BL9837BARUFD

see below the write up when SHK ranked no 5 last 2011 
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-size: 14px; margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; letter-spacing: 0.05em; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"THE 2011 INDEPENDENT CRITICS LIST OF THE 100 MOST BEAUTIFUL FACES5. Song Hye Kyo – The South Korean actress and model makes her second appearance, rising 13 spots from last year’s debut.  She is already one of the legendary beauties of the world and we think she deserves to be celebrated as such by the entire world.  Too often, it seems that Western audiences don’t get to enjoy Asian cinema and celebrity as much as they should.  Look for her in the upcoming 2012 film, “The Grandmasters” with Tony Leung and Zhang Ziyi.

Fresia, on the aforementioned actors, I only recognized Rain, SSH, WB, JIS, and LMH. The rest I may have to consult Mr. Google. :D It would be nice if SHK lends her acting skills to the small screen once again! :-bdCommon, KYO, it's 2015, gift us with one drama a year. That would be enough!:D:-bd

hi SusanC! definitely SHK doesnt deserved that kind of beauty ranking????? check out on this you will know more about this tc candlers list
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/12/nana-is-finally-1-on-100-most-beautiful.html
with no 1 reaction: (refering to the ranking on the list)1. [+19,164, -476] ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/12/tc-chandlers-most-beautiful-faces-of.html
 with notable no 1 reaction: (for 2013 ranking)1. [+1,262, -81] Nana is #2 but Song Hye Gyo is #24? ㅡㅡ Jun Ji Hyun is #43??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Makes no sense

at least with SHK before and in other beauty ranking list , she usually got more positive approval/ feedback!
with this beauty , SHK should be on the top spot!447743599053373518_b78923b3_c.jpg