Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@song4kim, I'm sure Hye Kyo's lover won't  allow that to happen that long. Maybe even her mom,ms.park,ms.trans, and their true friends wont allow that to happen. They also want to see unni's beautiful children. She likes two to three children since she's the only child, I remember in one of her old interview she said that she likes two or more kids because it's hard being an only child. She said that'swhy she's working hard now because when she gets married her family will be her top priority,

^yes, I agree with you all...... in time comes I believe she will have good news for us...... hope not too long  [-O< [-O<

don't know what to say about this Elle cover....... doesn't look natural....... look at HXM   :D:P

ellec1_zps89991085.jpg~original

dc

khxy, thanks so much again for the awesome trans...... really appreciate your hard work....... we know more about Kyo, as always her interviews give us more insights on her plans, careers, hopes, personal....... rite, wish to see how she let loose herself and sang snsd song, so lucky of joe cheng to witness that   8-> 8->

Oh my G!!! Were not yet recovered with her Harper's Bazaar China which at first we knew it was cosmopolitan. Then she surprised us with her very first Marie Claire cover (Marie Claire China). And another astoinishig, sexy, fabulously jaw-dropping Marie Claire Taiwan. Now is a new one! Elle China. She didn't give us notice for the last three magazines.

She's really soaring high. Unstoppable Kyo unnie.

(For the marie claire taiwan, yes I agree with you unnies and chingus she's very simple and conservative. Unlike others who is showing almost everything our Kyo unnie proves that you don't need to used your skin to impress others.

Yes me too, I wish Takyo would have a magazine. And vogue china aren't you jealous? Harper's bazaar, marie claire and elle had already featured our kyo unnie. You still have a month before the year ends. Hehehe

Hye Kyo unnie thank you for your recent activities it makes our eyes full, makes our hearts happy.

Thank you unnies, chingus, for the unending posts of such a wonderful happenings of our dear Kyo unnie.

Hye Kyo unnie you're not just a tigress, you're the Lioness (the queen). Truely the Queens of Hearts. ♡♡♡

@putriN @kimjung123 thanks.. ;-)

oh my G..the cover of Elle Magazine is the handsome and cute HXM and our pretty and lovely princess Kyo.. :-D :x

what's the next pose and pics? more exciting pose and pics to come.. :-D :x

She had the most numberwho graced the cover of magazines may it be editorial or fashion for a Korean actress.

VOUGE

- Vogue Korea 3

- Vogue China 1

HARPER'S BAZAAR

- Harper's Bazaar Korea 2

- Harper's Bazaar China 2

ELLE

- Elle Korea 1

- Elle China 2

MARIE CLAIRE

- Marie Claire China 1

- Marie Claire Taiwan 1

COSMOPOLITAN

- Cosmopolitan China 1

W

- W Korea 1

HIGH CUT

- High Cut Korea 4

CECI

- Ceci Korea 1

- Ceci China 1

...and many more. I didn't include the spreads. She's the Koean Queen of magazine cover model...

@MayaE absolutely true,,,so as the saying goes TRUE LOVE is always worth the wait..,Kyo's been hurt, and been to failed relationships, good thing is,  Kyo's have learned the lessons of being so open to public about it didn't do good, niether being discreet about it didn't do much too...so better to keep it privately and enjoy the life itself..having the company of your loveones is enough reason to be grateful and be happy...Time will put everythings in its place, and Everything that is Meant to be will always find ways to happen...no matter what...no matter how...God's plans is always better than our plans...A faithful heart makes a dream come true...keep fighting for what you believe KYOssssiii.. Kyonatics/chinggus are always here praying for your happiness in Life..

@yayaxele21 said:
@MayaE absolutely true,,,so as the saying goes TRUE LOVE is always worth the wait..,Kyo's been hurt, and been to failed relationships, good thing is,  Kyo's have learned the lessons of being so open to public about it didn't do good, niether being discreet about it didn't do much too...so better to keep it privately and enjoy the life itself..having the company of your loveones is enough reason to be grateful and be happy...Time will put everythings in its place, and Everything that is Meant to be will always find ways to happen...no matter what...no matter how...God's plans is always better than our plans...A faithful heart makes a dream come true...keep fighting for what you believe KYOssssiii.. Kyonatics/chinggus are always here praying for your happiness in Life..

nice comment @yayaxele21, I Agree with you that "True Love is worth waiting for "and as the saying goes "Patience is a virtue". We love Hye Kyo that'swhy we respect and understand her. We love her unconditionally. 
I want to share this with you and with other chingus. I've read this not so long ago. I'm thinking of sharing this but I just dont know when.  I'm waiting for the right time and I was thinking that now is the right time to share this. This is not mine. I don't know who wrote this too. 
10001302_10205777002012876_9482884315732
        credit to the author of this wonderful and enlightening quote.Thank you so much. 

song4kim, I'm ever ready to battle the life of a nanny to Kyo's future kiddies!  :D Between you and me, I think we can handle the brood!!!:)):))
My gut feeling tells me that she may be in a getting-to-know-you or getting-to-know-you-better or more stage of a relationship!:DShe won't divulge who it is for fear of getting crucified again, but she is definitely happy! Her demeanor changed! Who knows she might even be with somebody she was before. I'm not familiar with her past relationships, but it is possible that shemay have gotten back with one of them, but this time with discretion. No shout out to the waiting vultures that she's in love! Nothing to feed thesevultures! But then again, it's just my one cent assumption. Just like everybody else, I, too am waiting for the BIG revelation!!! When? Who knows!She might as well surprise us! :)>-
Meanwhile, ngoc chieu, I am still waiting for more TaKyo surprises! I wish to see them in a magazine, too!!!:D

Guest 02yoxanoh

Hey Kyonatics! Kyo is now on 24th place http://kpopdrama.info/kstaren0 Keep on voting! ♡♡♡

Patiently waiting for Kyo's Mr. Right to be revealed ..It's just a matter of time. I respect her privacy. I sincerely understand her feelings. For now let's focus on her chinese movies, activities...

In cinemas

The Crossing 12/02/2014 China

The Crossing 12/05/2014 Taiwan

~Box-Office hit/receive good feedbacks/earn praises from film critics and moviegoers and earn recognitions soon! ~ The long wait is over!

#WatchTheCrossing #Buymagazines

#KyoOnMarieClaireChina

#KyoOnMarieClaireTaiwan

#MingKyoOnElleChina

I am the Queen movie pushes back in April next year which I think a smart move from PD Annie Yi and her company.

Song Hye - Kyo, Aja Aja fighting!!!! Stay happy :) :) :)

Guest song4kim

@Sue,yes the japanese actress is the partner of TK in part 1.

...this is just my 2cents,@SusanC,i think we r twins in the past life!coz ur thinking what im thinking wd regards to her privacy and whatnot.

As much as we want to know her personal life,we can only observe and wait from afar on how she Handles her personal life this time...

...my gut feel also tells me that her namja is just around the corner,waiting patiently and understanding her unconditionally and respecting her decisions wholeheartedly...