Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

679c7d0bjw1emr67mlttoj20qo0f0q4h.jpg
6e83db7cjw1emr6qb0sgbj20k00f0dgl.jpg
@ticktockjuly dearie, you're funny as always, thanks dear :x

Sorry for a bit of off topic: To Kyo unnie's fans in Baidu, chingus, I've posted some pics in baidu, sorry if I'm impolite :D just becos I dun know Chinese, I tried to write English but I dun know how to comment. Just wanna learn how to use it :D

Oh! This Takeshi boy. He's into something. He seems like a flash going towards Hye Kyo unnie without noticing the others and even Dir. Woo. Even miss trans., Hwang Xiaoming and others do laugh for his gesture.
And look at how he helped her go down before Zang Ziyi. Even Hwang Xiaoming given him a chance. He just let him do it. And how he offered his forearms for her to hold.
At the presscon they were standing beside each other. He even didn't allow Dir. Woo stand between them.
And when at the premiere, when she was answering the question from the mc TK just excitedly, seriously listening to her even though he do not understand Korean. Hahaha.
And wondering why? Why did the mc asked her about that letter topic for him from her? Why she? Why him? Why both of them? What's happening? When curiosity strikes! Something must be something!!!
Takeshiro you made my day. Those actions of yours, those deep stares of yours can't stop me from thinking something.
(I wish after the collaboration with Nicolas Tse, there would be Taksehi and Song Hye Kyo.)

By the way, Hye Kyo unni's look at the presscon with Takashi and Dir. Woois really refreshing. She looks neat, simple, young, glooming, blooming and happy. And she smiles a lot! Her smiles brings happiness and her giggles made the world rejoice!
Her dress in the presscon last night is also very simple yet elegant. That dress i Couldn't imagine others wear that nicely. She looks simply amazing! Very light too she which help her look younger and stand out. Very tidy to look at. Seems like a cool breeze in the tropical Asian countries.
Then at the premiere, I was out of words to say when I saw her. That white, colorful one piece? Wow! Who would thought that she's going to wear a day dress where she can wear gowns, laces. She always surprise us with her tricky decision. She just simply tied up her hair with simple shoes, minimal accessories and light makeup. Nice that she wore that dress. She's like a diamond out of the precious stones there.
And the blue printed dress is also gorgeous, She always stands out. Amazing just by being simple.
The Chao Tai Fook Jewelry event is indeed a surprise. You're such a nice person unnie. You never let us miss you. She looks stunning!!! Two Tumbs up for you unnie. She has her own style which is simple but gorgeously stunning.
Gorgeous, fabulous, astoinishing, awesome, lovely. That's our unnie. Our Hye Kyo unie. Stay healthy and happy unnie. God bless you.

@AnnW, (base on interview, HXM said,:"...SHK is beautiful...but belonged to someone else.)I knew HXM's responsed...but DID NOT dare talking in here...because scaring....about the word: rumor/gossip. Happy when you talking about HXM's said, "...."

Fresia, girl, I thought I am the only TaKyo giggling fan around here!!! :D So, just like me, you are also wishing a collaboration between the Takeshi and Hye Kyo !!!I want to see them together in a movie, maybe love story!!! 8->I love their age difference, 8 years I believe!!!:DMine is just wishful thinking!!! Who knows...Any leading man will do for me, as long as Kyo is the leading lady!!!:-bd

John Woo swaps action for love in 'The Crossing'

11-28-2014 19:08 BJT

Share this

ensemble pan-Asian cast, including Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro and Song Hye-kyo, joined veteran Hong Kong director John Woo at a press conference in Beijing on Thursday. The stars were in the Chinese capital to promote "The Crossing," a historical drama based on the sinking of a ship 65 years ago that led to the death of over 1,500 passengers and crew.

"The Crossing" is inspired by the true story of the Taiping ferry, which capsized on January 27th, 1949 in the Baijie Strait off China's eastern coast.

The stars were in the Chinese capital to promote "The Crossing," a historical drama based on the sinking of a ship 65 years ago that led to the death of over 1,500 passengers and crew.

The stars were in the Chinese capital to promote "The Crossing," a historical drama based on the sinking of a ship 65 years ago that led to the death of over 1,500 passengers and crew.

"The Crossing", which consists of two parts, was shot back to back, lasting four years and costing $64 million USD.  Most of the film's budget was spent reproducing the Taiping ferry and recreating the grand war scenes.

John Woo, the director of Hollywood hits like "Face/off" and "Mission: Impossible II," is best known as an action director. However he hopes to show audiences he has more strings to his bow.

"I think 'The Crossing' can help transform my image. The public will not only attach the aesthetics of violence to me, I think they will give me another name. Actually I like human stories, always. Even though in my hero-genre movies or action movies, the human elements are always very present in the scenes. To make a film about a love story will help me crystallize a dream," he says.

Woo also told the press conference he believes audiences will enjoy the movie no matter where they are from.

"I hope that people will accept the film and be touched by it. It does not matter whether there is a difference of races or cultures, as long as the film has a good story with love and humanity, mixed with good and modern technology and good understandable cinematic language, then people will accept it. In the past, people thought that only action films or martial arts were understood universally, but in reality I don't think that is correct. If we can appreciate western types of love stories, I am sure they can also appreciate and understand our Oriental type of love stories," he says.

The film's leading actress is Zhang Ziyi. During her career she's been nominated for three BAFTA awards and a Golden Globe and she hopes her role in 'The Crossing' will be as well received as her other successful projects.

"I am very happy the film finally is going to hit the theaters. There is no need to say more about the hard work we have been through because audiences can see in the theater. Every actor and actress - we all experienced much acting in the water or the fighting for the war scenes. Every role is responsible for depicting deep sentiments in every love story. So I hope our movie gets more support," she says.

The two-part 3D epic opens in theaters across China on December 2nd and the second installment is set to hit theaters in May 2015.

Good morning chingus.. :-D

does Kyo's ninja ability is infectious? :-D :-D

coz i think there are two kyonatics here are already infected.. :-D :-D

@freshspring @Ngoc chieu your also as fast as the ninja ability of Kyo when it comes on updating this thread.. :-D :-D

thanks for the info's,updates,vids,gifs,pics and HD pics.. ;-) and thanks to all the kyonatics who updates this thread always you know who you are.. ;-) ;-)

thanks for the info @megbc8.. ;-)

thanks @megbc8 for news..@sfc12 : thanks to your work, next time I will start my working, maybe I will not have much time, I will miss this place, miss all chingus :x :x 
background behind of HXM so beautiful, SHK seem dont know she was caught in the lens :)
thanks @freshpring unnie, you wake early, huh? :-*   
Kyo received gifts from fans

b5rkK0l.jpg

CmMltb0.jpg

baidu