Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

fD92GBB.jpgto my dearest queen kyo, happy birthday unni im so proud of how you've become a mature woman you're not only beautiful physically but with a kind heart. i hope you'll achieve more because you deserve it, kyonatics will always be here to support you no matter what.we're all looking forward to your endeavors hope you'll be back in small screen soon and hopefully it will be a romcom kekeke but please take good care of your health and one thing i wish is that to see you in person and tell you how you inspire me a lot hope you will enjoy your special day fighting unni! yeongwonhi saranghae  :x

It's the 22th in Korea and I wanna reserve my wish to the girl I love till tomorrow. I'm so happy for her that account of The crossing gives best wishes to our girl in a special way like this, colleting all her images in the movie with a wonderful status:  Happy Birthday Song Hye Kyo 1122 to celebrate the Happy Birthday Song Hye Kyo goddess Division I hereby publish "Kyo Manual", goddess of the "basic functions", internally and externally, "fitting description of" super magic "use" full coverage the "crowd" unexpected "security warning" lifetime free "warranty regulations" ...... all the best in them. You have never seen the goddess, in this announced.

iemRByi7fr7s0.png
d37738aejw1emiwqsopkcj20og0zon77.jpgd37738aejw1emiwqv0n9vj20og0zogt1.jpg
d37738aejw1emiwqxcx7yj20og0zogwk.jpgd37738aejw1emiwqzw83hj20og0zo7al.jpg
d37738aejw1emiwr2a3icj20og0zodmx.jpgd37738aejw1emiwr422iuj20og1cl4fm.jpg
d37738aejw1emiwr66zalj20og0zogt7.jpgd37738aejw1emiwr8jflwj20og0zoajb.jpg
d37738aejw1emiwraoykrj20og0zok09.jpg
wweibo
Hope someone to help us expain the pics above :D

Dearest Kyo!
Best wishes for a happy day filled with love and laughter. You bring a bit of sunshine and happiness to all those around you and to me. Happy Birthday.

131552-Happy+birthday+wishes+and+gree.jp

Kyo and Kyo...my neck is long long like a giraffe...i hope you soon can find your another half...then i can hang my boots ..hehe

psst, thanks ticktoc and jolie...kekeke, what to do, Takeshi is too handsome and he is my long time dream lover :)) and i would love to see he and Kyo as a couple on screen hehehe.

edit: read at weibo, someone have watched the crossing and here is what the person said " 故事还是很吸引的,没让我中途犯困,不过避免不了老套的情节,有几处觉得是bug 的细节不用在意[doge] 煽情部分周围哭了一大片,我倒是深海恐惧症突然被挖掘出来……两个星球美爆了,BGM烘托得很赞[good]看到太平轮宣传片了"

Happy B'day our dear Kyo...always beatifull outside n inside, Be a good person, be sucses, God Bless you always... we love u always n always... N may you get marry soon with good guy... I love you so much more... You are the best... :x :x :bz <:-P

Our thread is like a festival :D
Happy birthday Hye Kyo unnie, best wish for you, I just wanna say you are the talented actress I love so much, and like my sister. I will always love you, foe
Hi hi, don't know if this is coincident, google's theme today is Birthday cake :x
ibf4OeD973xXGN.png

Guest 02yoxanoh

Happy Birthday Song Hye - Kyo just a simple greeting to the very simple person like you :x <:-P <:-P <:-P Hope you are having an amazing birthday today with your loved ones :) :)

Wish you nothing but the best :x :x

class="at_ttl"Song Hye Kyo Donates Korean Handbooks to Suh Jae Pil Memorial in Philadelphia

By Staff Writer | Nov 21, 2014 04:06 PM EST

76728_51226_5540.jpg2014112108548070919_2.jpg?rnd=12520

Actress Song Hye Kyo and professor Suh Kyung Duk, who is an expert at promoting Korean culture and studies, donated Korean handbooks to the Suh Jae Pil memorial in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Actress Song Hye Kyo has donated Korean handbooks to other museums in the United States and Europe as well. Actress Song Hye Kyo and professor Suh Kyung Duk have also donated Korean handbooks together to other museums in the United States, Europe and China. The handbook introduces Suh Jae Pil and his Korean independence movement in America. Actress Song Hye Kyo provided 100% of the financial support for this project. In related news, actress Song Hye Kyo's upcoming films in China, "The Crossing" and "I Am The Queen," are going to premiere later this winter. 

Read more: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/55275/20141121/song-hye-kyo-donates-korean-handbooks-to-suh-jae-pil-memorial-in-philadelphia.htm#ixzz3Jm5yBFql