Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks everyone for the latest updates and comments :)

@youknowme, welcome back, dear ;)

Congratulations to Kyo for appearing on the cover of all the top 5 women's magazines in China.  She's the 10th person to achieve that, 2nd actress from overseas (after Sarah Jessica Parker) and the only Korean actress to have accomplish that achievement =D>

be6f6285gw1em76qmnr90j21j4148nk0.jpg

Full list of actresses that have graced the covers of all 5 magazines: Shu Qi, Maggie Cheung, Zhang Ziyi, Zhou Xun, Sarah Jessica Parker, Li Bing Bing, Fan Bing Bing, Zhao Wei, Tang Wei and Song Hye Kyo

be6f6285jw1em7dp789rvj21hc3uhe83.jpg

Guest 02yoxanoh

Please do vote for Hye-Kyo shii on top hallyu star voting.She's on 27th place. This is one vote per day.Vote vote vote http://kpopdrama.info/kstaren0

Wowow!

There so many things why we have to be exited!!!

My Brilliant Life - still showing on some countries in asia and still heating the big screen. Because its still hot. And now out on DVD. And of course maybe an acting awards awaits. She deserves it!

The Crossing - Final trailer released. The most anticipated Chinese movie of the year. First part doesn't shown yet and oh we already longing for the second part. IThis movie is absolutely double. Double in excitement!!!

The Chinese magazines in december?

Whether its cover or spread it will surely be amaze us.

The Queens - a light story romance. Very captivating. Yet will give you goosebumps because of who? Who else? Haha...

November 22 - Kyo unnies birthday. She's turning 33.

Still 1 month and 21 more days before the end of this year. But flood of events for our unnie does't stop.

Is it Blood Hell? The new movie?

She's really the most sought after artist in China. She beats local superstars.

And for her request. A drama next year. Who could it be her leading man? Lee Min-ho?

Wow, i love those MC covers. She looks so pretty and fierce! And appearing on the cover of all the top magazines in China is a big achievement. Congrats Kyo! =D>
fresia said: Guys it seems the good God heard my wish. She's on the cover of Marie Claire. I didn't realize i shouted when i saw the magazine covers. I'm really happy.

hope that SHK's movie will shown here in my country soon..since LMH newest movie will be shown here on 2015 hope it's the start of korean movies invasion here and i hope it's Kyo's movie next in line keeping my fingers crossed.. >:D< :x

still hoping that Kyo will grace APAN awards.. :-D

we miss you Kyo.. :x

thanks @hclover96 ;-) and @youknowme ;-) for the updates.. >:D<

blim0523 and sfc12, you're very welcome :)

The John Woo (Ng Yu Sum) directed film THE CROSSING I yesterday held a press conference in Beijing. Director Woo not only made his feelings known to his wife but also demonstrated the Waltz with Zhang Ziyi. Ziyi said that during the shoot, Director Woo's wife even said to her, "How did you make our director cry? Men don't cry easily." Yesterday at the press conference, the sentimental Director again broke down.

Ng Yu Sum recalled the moving memory of the production and could not hold but take out a tissue to wipe away his tears. He said, "I really like film. When I make movies, I forget about everything. On the set, I would give all of my heart to film. My wife always say that I give romance to film and loneliness to her. Now I regret that a little, instead of giving romance to film I might as well bring my wife into the film."

Ng Yu Sum said that in the film Huang Xiaoming and Song Hye-Kyo danced the Waltz. Huang Xiaoming's character had a leg that was less than well, but he still took Song Hye-Kyo dancing. Director Woo pointed out that he too had a leg that was less than well. This scene was the memory of him taking his wife to dance the Waltz when he was courting her. He brought his first love feeling into the film. Ziyi after hearing danced the Waltz with Ng Yu Sum.

THE CROSSING will be released in two parts. Ng Yu Sum said that the film had many elements like war, love and disaster in one. The story was complicated and enormous, too much to be told in one film. Although the film was split into two, the first half's story was very complete and would please the audience. Speaking of the actors, he had nothing but praise. Ng Yu Sum said, "Song Hye-Kyo is graceful and elegant, Huang Xiaoming only remains handsome but also completely transformed with his acting. Takeshi Kanshiro has a sorrowful charm, Qin Hailu is loyal."

Ziyi received the most compliments. In the film she played a lower class woman, but to Ng Yu Sum Ziyi displayed her own tough personality and kindness in the character. She made this most minute character appear very elegantly. For many scenes, Ziyi shed tears in the film and he also shed tears in front of the monitor with her. He could not control it even if he wanted to.

Ng Yu Sum also said that he was sick while making THE CROSSING. He thought that this project would be scrapped, but Ziyi did not give up. She even kept waiting, for which he was very appreciative.

Speaking of whether Ziyi's THE CROSSING character would be able to surpass THE GRANDMASTER (YUT DOI JUNG SI)'s Gong Er, Ng Yu Sum said, "Ziyi would make the audience feel that she has improved again, she truly gives a very different impression."

In addition, Ziyi was asked about her love life. She tried to practice Tai Chi with her parents' relationship but in the end she said, "When fate reaches that stop, you need to stop. I feel a happy woman needs to have a happy family, aside from running around myself, at that time I may have to rest for awhile. I truly have to let this thing be."

Source

Guest youknowme

^Many thanks @hclover96 unnie for the trans :x

Korea Media reported the info that SHK is on Marie Claire's cover

Song Hye-kyo on cover of Chinese Marie Claire

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=201411121036298274519_20141112103642_01.jpg

Updated : November 12 2014
(The Crossing's weibo account)

Korean actress Song Hye-kyo has graced the cover of the Chinese edition of Marie Claire.

Song posed for the December issue that marks the magazine’s 12th anniversary.

In the two versions of the cover image, one in black-and-white and one in color, Song looks coyly over her shoulder at the camera.

Song has recently worked with Chinese director John Woo and Annie Yi for the upcoming movies “The Crossing” and “The Queens.”

By Yoon Ji-soo (thankque@heraldcorp.com)
http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411121036298274519_2

Guest youknowme

class="at_ttl"Another report by Korea media
class="at_ttl"‘The Crossing’ Song Hye Kyo’s Behind Scenes Pictures

By Staff Writer | Nov 11, 2014 11:32 AM EST

park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

The production team of Chinese director John Woo's new film 'The Crossing' released pictures of actress Song Hye Kyo filming the movie. Last week, the production team of 'The Crossing' shared pictures of the main actors and actresses on its official Weibo account, featuring Korean actress Song Hye Kyo and Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi. In the pictures, Song Hye Kyo seemed deep in thoughts holding a letter. In addition, the Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi was shown in the pictures. The upcoming film 'The Crossing' is a historical film by John Woo that tells love stories of three couples who leave China for Taiwan during the Chinese Revolution in 1949. In addition to Song Hye Kyo, actress Zhang Ziyi is going to star in the film. The upcoming movie "The Crossing" will premiere in China on December 2, 2014.

Read more: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/51352/20141111/the-crossing-song-hye-kyo-s-behind-scenes-pictures.htm#ixzz3IpQBYumJ

Wow, another double cover magazine for the princess. Thanks to all who contribute to this thread.
The descriptions of both covers combine can be translated to " stunning through the time,gentle through the years"
John Woo said in the latest press conference 
" In the movie, some people lost their treasures, some lost their loves.But everyone chose to live and love continuously in their own ways.The love between Song Hye Kyo and Huang Xiao Ming character is particularly moving.Here is a girl from a wealthy family who looks forward to her own fairy tale romance but her husband who is a soldier must rush to the front line in the face of war,leaving her anxiously waiting for him to return."
He said the first part of the movie will include war,love and disaster.The story is complex and the story of each character is complicated thus they cannot tell all in one part.When they started this movie, theyhave already planned for part 1 and 2. Eventhough, there's part 2 but the first part of the story is a complete one which will leave audience satisfied.Not everyone will board the ship,however they are all related. In the movie, there will be 2 wars,3 love stories, 4 seasons and troubled times.Whether or not there will be shipwreck in the first part, the audience can experience and witness troubled times such as bellowing smoke etc and to feel the love in troubled times and the fate of all those who live in those era.

Thank you hclover96, khxy, youknowme and all other kyonatics updated inf. of kyo, I really love the new cover magazine of marie claire Dec, china edition, kyo  is really pretty and the contents of interview so impressive too, I really want to keep it, anyone know how to order online, please post it on soompi so I can try to order, thank you
:)

Guest youknowme

It seem The crossing (太平轮) always ranks first among expected upcoming movies in the lists of surveys. Although this one focuses on TC and is posted by TC's weibo account, You can see I'm the Queen (女王) is also in the lists, so proud of our girl :x
d37738aejw1em8i5dtzv3j20og7ul4qp.jpg