Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thank you very much for all MBL HK promo's updates  :x
Update on The Crossing^^At the SGIFF, The Crossing will be screening in Special Presentation section on Dec. 4. It says... "The screenings will be accompanied by director and cast in attendance."

In fact, this is also the releasing date of the movie in Singapore according to Shaw Online, the distributor.

Hope Hye Kyo attends this event  [-O<flm-TheCrossing-FilmStill2-SongHyeKyo-a.

Singapore International Film Festival:  http://sgiff.com/
Special Presentation section:  http://sgiff.com/programme-sections/special-presentation/
Schedule:  Day 1 (Dec.4) at 9:45pm~  The Crossing (140min)  http://sgiff.com/film-schedule/

Look forward to this event 8->

hi ticktockjuly! i do believe also thats the case in HK press interviews , its just unfortunate that i dont understand what they are talking about during the Q & A with media portion (2nd part) wherein SHK and KDW were seating on the table in front of the HK presspeople and i didnt saw also their reaction everytime a reporter would ask question but during a brief interview with the emcee after the intro i would see them smile, i just hope we can have  the english translation of some interviews.   about the pic you posted , i wasnt there they are the ones  near the center portion and  since i arrived at the cinema lobby quite late the center area was already fully occupied then so i just stayed on the right side. btw , thanks to hclover96 , she shared english translation of some articles/interviews during the HK event.
hi sfc12! like you love to say hi to SHK also but its really impossible to get close to her as she was always surrounded by the guards , except those fans who participated in the fun games that they really get that close to her and even one fan doesnt want to let go KDWs hand.
hi putrin! in as much as i want to give update during the gala premiere i wasnt able to access my old account and even now im puzzled on what happen to my access ID. anyways, i have a new one so i can share something again here. yes its very true that i really appreciate MPL movie more with the english subtitle and i can say it is really a good one thats worth for international release. just happy that this MPL event push through coz the situation there is not that dangerous, its business as usual though there are streets that were blocked.
hi ngoc chieu nguyen! thanks for your prompt updates/photos during HK events. SHK chinese fans were really amazing for their utmost support , they even prepared banners and bouquet of flowers for her.
during the second day event at the posh The Grand Cinema for the MPL gala premiere, i was surprise to see a mini stage on the lobby with press people and some fans patiently waiting coz i really thought that SHK and KDW would only show up inside the cinema for their stage greeting little did i know that there is a brief meeting with the press/fans on the lobby. by past 7pm when SHK and KDW showed up on the mini stage everyone screamed and even the VIP guests rushed in front to have a glimpse of them and took photos also that they blocked our sight the more as there are already press people in front aargghh!!!!! definitely its hard to have nice photos of them , for sure ticktockjuly you know what i mean as you have seen the swarm of fans there in the pic that managed to streched their hands holding the camera , well same with my case there. here they just have their greetings and its only the message of the producer that i understand coz he said it in english and after the champagne toast , they went back inside heading for the holding room and this is the time also that moviegoers lined up heading inside the cinema and just before the entrance we were given MPL freebies like mini movie poster/postcards and laneige sampler.  inside the cinema just before the movie showing , SHK and KDW entered the stage area and have their greetings and they also have  this picture wherein the background are the moviegoers as everyone raised small banners given by fans of SHK and KDW then they just wave and its goodbye already as they headed to the exit. this time i really love the movie more as i fully understand every scene with the english subtitle, really hope MPL will be a big success when it hits the theater there by Nov 7!   
here are my pics during the MPL movie gala premiere at CInema 6 Manhattan Galaxy of The Grand Cinema photo-5WJWP5LT0G8F
photo-KP09JLOPIARS
photo-NAB52KQ9SY50

@kimjung123, I get what you mean. I know what you say is from what you care for Kyo. I hope you know as well that I think of Kyo first before I voice my thought

When Kyo was for MPL promotions in Korea, all the questions about her private life are banned in advance to focus on the movie. I understand this and I know what you know, Kyo is sensitive about her private life, coz what she has experienced before. She is an honest person, she never wants to tell lies to her fans, she therefore doesnt know how to react to unexpected questions about her privacy. I completely agree with you that journalists shouldn't ask such private questions until she is willing to talk about.

In term of fan shipping. Kyo is a celibrity, its unavoidable she is shipped with anyone that fans are in favor of. They are fans just like you, love Kyo genuinely. I bet if Kyo looks at some banners of Kyo and Mr Kang at the HK promotions, she will be so much happy when fans are devoted to going to meet and approve of her that way. I just think simply that when fans take part in shipping life involving Kyo, its also a way for them to express their regard about Kyo. IMO, fans can ship her but only in respect. Until now, I see everyship has moved smoothly and they are well-mannered when respecting their "competitors" in "competition" :D

Although I have my own favorite ship, I always respect other ships of Kyo as well. I know they have their faith and its their way to enjoy time and life; and I have my faith also. Anyways, my love for Kyo is unchangeable regardless of any results they could be. >:D<

Must admit that you are mature to give such a thoughtful comment. But I hope you take it easier when fans express their love in their own way.  :)>-

SHK and MPL promo collectibles i got from Hongkong
Super happy to see the Oct 2014 Harper Bazaar mainland China issue with SHK on the cover at Relay shops at Hongkong  Intl  Airport, most likely only this shop have this magazine in HK coz i checked out in some bookstores in downtown HK but they dont have it , its only the HK edition that is available. I cant find the Next One mag that features the pics of SHK and KDW like with Vogue, only the new edition is available.  Got also lots of Laneige ad flyers/promo cards with SHK pics on it ,photo-B3820ZLVQ4JP
Stuff i got from MPL promos - the movie mini poster/postcards and Laneige freebies were given during the gala premiere at the Grand Cinema while the banners were given by SHK/KDW chinese fans who did an amazing job in showing their love and utmost support during the 2day MPL promo eventsphoto-4B49UU7BR0TL

Bravo, ticktockjuly! I commend you for being understanding and considerate of the feelings of the different shippers we have in this thread!I, too is a fan of KYO first and foremost, so I don't mind if she is shipped with every leading man she's had Nothing wrong with that! In fact, I find these shippers considerate and respectful of each other. They continue to sail their ship with utmost respect for the "competition".I myself oversee these ships and found myself jumping overboard to see what's going on, and believe you me, these shippers are funny, talented, and their brain cells are very active and always pumped up! They coin words that only to them define their love for the people they ship.I used to just do rounds of every thread where KYO is involved in, but I just recently de-lurked! AS you said, ticktockjuly, these shippers are very well mannered and respectful of other shippers, and this prompted me to join in the fun without strings attached because in my case, I supportall of them because of KYO! They are just having fun, having their own simkung moment with their loving duos. BTW, I just borrowed the simkung word from one of the shippers! I'm sure they don't mind! Thanks, guys! PEACE all!\:D/\:D/\:D/

@sunflower91_, thank you so much for sharing your experience and pics in Hong Kong  :x  You're the greatest Kyonatics, your supports in Korea and this time in Hong Kong are really admirable ^:)^
The event at the theater on Oct. 26 was Charity Gara Premiere supporting "Right To Play(兒童樂益會)." It's sad HK/C media didn't really mention about this in their articles while only a few did... So proud of Hye Kyo for participating this kind of event, again  :x1383534_10152466487426545_47053570249780
gentleman with bow tie, 趙善銓(Albert Chiu)  is from Right to Play Foundation in Hong Kong and lady on the left of KDW is 이유진(Lee Yoojin), CEO of Zip Cinema, MBL's production company10644890_10152466488256545_6787349565793

Some more pics10678725_10152466491776545_9201016160640
Cutie~ :)1924398_10152466491791545_89799939933721
1622616_10152466492081545_40502466835059
Love this :x10698517_10152466492761545_7239740142401
More pics:  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152466487061545.1073741930.166335511544&type=1Article and pics:   http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/photo/50090

I could be wrong... but I think there was no questions for Hye Kyo (and KDW) about their personal issues in their interview at the mall event. The media wasn't allowed to ask any related questions on the rumor or whatever about their private. I've read an article which mentioning this implying their frustration... sorry I can't find the link now, they maybe re-write and delete that part...? And, there was no direct asking from the media and 2 filters before questions reach to Hye Kyo. The MC lady asked all the questions as representing the media and she is on the event side which is promoting the movie. Ms. trans's been working with Hye Kyo for many years so she would not translate that kind of question, I think...    

For 2 days event in Hong Kong, I'm really really happy to see Hye Kyo's bright and lovely smiles a lot again. Hye Kyo looked happy and enjoying the time there with her fans. That's everything to me ;)

• Like 1

sunflower91, thank you for sharing your personal experience on those precious 2-day event........ we're envious and happy for you, finally you had a chance to see Kyo   ;;) ;;)

MasY, I second you, it matters a lot to us too..... thank you  ;);)

but still those 2 days not enough huh....... yes, I'm greedy...... any chance we can see her at HIFF ?

sup1Igrave1-65_zpsejc6svme.gif~original

really Kyo ?  :)>- :)>- :P

• Like 1

@sunflower91_, thanks so much for all your reports and pics.  So happy for you that you get to see Kyo twice already this year, but also so envious of you :P

Here is the video of the Q&A part with the media at Hollywood Plaza.  I wish the sound quality is clearer though :(  Even though I was straining my ears, I could only catch a few words here and there :P  The MC asked Kyo if she has any plans to film a drama soon.  Unfortunately I can't hear the translator's response.  I also don't think there were any personal questions asked about Kyo and KDW though.

SHK next up-coming promotion with TK  -  "The Crossing"  in Taiwan on 5 Dec??
closure_uid_997547692="536"Great guide John Woo "play" between the hands Takeshi Kaneshiro and SHK 2014-10-29 09:31:56 Source: Youth Entertainment Network    

John Woo International guide to publicize December 5, will soon be released in Taiwan film "The Crossing: Bliss troubled times", specifically in Taiwan yesterday to accept the media access, as mentioned in the film star Takeshi Kaneshiro, Song Hye Kyo, Masami Nagasawa, these and all of the other directors had been dubbed "downright" the actor, address him three Super N ...

\
John Woo 

International guide John Woo December 5 in order to promote its upcoming release in Taiwan film "The Crossing: Bliss troubled times", specifically in Taiwan yesterday to accept the media access, as mentioned in the film star Takeshi Kaneshiro, Song Hye Kyo, Masami Nagasawa, these all other directors had been dubbed "downright" the actor, address him three Super Nice, not diva, we get along like a man, visible international pilot's skill not only to control a movie, "deal with" too big countries effortlessly.

John Woo said: "While the film assembled Takeshi Kaneshiro, Song Hye Kyo, Masami Nagasawa, Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming and other stars, but we are very modest, it will take care not selfish with each other, when they have a new interpretation of the way, the actor will be explained with opponents very polite nor upstage, so they always feel like their own children in general. "

Wu guide said many times that he felt it often, but is suspected of these actors play their own was not enough to require a repeat, so he was very moved. For example, I used to love in the studio to ask "why" of Takeshi Kaneshiro, this time it was to help him explain the "why", and told him many of Taiwan's history, and still show the Taiwanese, so the director quite surprised.

John Woo film was also found when Takeshi Kaneshiro, very true feelings, especially a play he and his brother Tony Yang's emotional drama, they cried tears nose DC, it is learned, Takeshi Kaneshiro is the addition of true feelings themselves weekdays and two elder brother get along, So play to particularly true feelings.

Even director John Woo temporary requirements encore he and Masami Nagasawa's kissing scene, Takeshi Kaneshiro are apart from anything else a promise, showing the "big gold", how to get along with director John Woo pleasant. Director also revealed a while ago Taitung's "Takeshi tree" was blown typhoon, and Takeshi Kaneshiro specifically to take photos to see the director, said he would be delighted to see the tree sad too, show little-known tender side.

translated by Googlehttp://www.vdfly.com/star/20141029/35117.html

@sunflower91 thanks for sharing w/ us the pics and updates on your once in a lifetime experience on that 2 days event in HK for seeing Kyo for the 2nd time.. ;-) :-D

hope SHK will attend HIFF so that we could see more pics and updates of her..but we will just wait and see coz she's always fond of surprises and a ninja mode.. ;-) :-D :x

Guest 02yoxanoh

Hey guys this is my first ever account here when I joined soompi last year. After few months ago I lost my account due to password issue then I opted to sign up a new one which was OHSOOYOUNG then several months ago i lost it my 2nd account again :( What a bummer! Now that I tried to recover my password it didn't work for my 2nd account but it did to my first account. So I let you to know all Kyonatics here once again this account and ohsooyoung is one person only. Hope you guys still remember me! : ) ♥

02yoxanoh said: Hey guys this is my first ever account here when I joined soompi last year. After few months ago I lost my account due to password issue then I opted to sign up a new one which was OHSOOYOUNG then several months ago i lost it my 2nd account again :( What a bummer! Now that I tried to recover my password it didn't work for my 2nd account but it did to my first account. So I let you to know all Kyonatics here once again this account and ohsooyoung is one person only. Hope you guys still remember me! : ) ♥