Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

xyzebra said: @Gitakawaii & @graaccee02, ignore that silly petition!The news group that reported this petition is none other than No Cut News, which has been most keen on bringing SHK down. Their efforts so far have been rabid to the point of laughable, since the amount of hate flowing through the articles suggest two things: 1) the editors are obsessed with SHK2) hate = love...these editors and writers must secretly love SHK. 
:D 

Hi fellow kyonatics
I am very excited to see the trailer of IAQ, I think the reason why she chose the script was because she wanted to explore different roles which is different from her usual innocent image. Why we got so worked up over a brief bed scene in the trailer? Even if it ends up more than we'd expect, pls bare in mind that it's pretty common to use body double during filming such scene. I believe she still holds her values that even if the script required her to be nude, she wouldn't go to such extent and use body double instead. So, pls believe in her choice, ok chingus? ;)
Me, on the other hand, have more concern to the fact that she still needs a voice over (dubbing) for her role and translator during PC. While I understand that it IS hard to learn and even speak Chinese in such a short time, I really hope she could step up to the challenge as I don't want this later on become a burden to expand her career in China as not all directors or producers are that understanding. Don't scold me ok? It's just my opinion.

As with the petition, I'm just curious why is it every time there is a new movie of our dearest due to release, such negative news always come out??? Someone really hold a very huge grudge against her.. I don't want to speculate but ...... :-S #-o

@zyzebra.  BINGO ! Thank you for introducing us to Producer/Director Annie Li's personality.Filming in a foreign country, SHK is truly walking in a fine line. No press-con? It does not takea rocket-scientist to figure that out.
@graaccee02.  Petition ? Good sign. They are very envious of SHK. And if things are whatthey are - good reception of MBL and a darling friend , their "petition" ain't going anywhere. Somebody wants to stick in their favs instead. For SHK, get a good script IN South Korea, andagain, prove the critics, wrong. There is enough Kyonatics, and with her brilliant acting, it'sanother simkung moment.

Regarding real slap mark/ finger indentation on SHK's face, certainly went BEYOND ACTING.Need I say more? She is in the land of wolves!  Director John Woo and Director Wong Kai Waiprotected her like a precious jewel. Those two directors are very well respected ! Any wonderwhy there will be envy from many others?
@zyzebra, THANK YOU for understanding my point. It's to protect Kyo, that's all I care. If there isa brilliant Kyonatics here, I would suggest edit those sensitive scenes, and brighten them, then,we can go into another discussion. For now, those scenes are intentionally deem, to enticecuriosity. Sex sells, we all know that. With Kyo being exposed in such a situation, the producer/director is banking on that,to attract moviegoers. The initial script that SHK was presented, can always be altered, in subtle way.The management can not even produce a written scenario of the movie, and how each charactercontributes to the story.
To me, the trailer and the still pics speak for itself. She is being used. I hope I can prove myself wrong.

Guest jenny2014

@AnnW‌ I guess that's what u call a true actress!! She doesn't mind to be slapped as long as the it gives good outcome in the movie. And I don't think the Director used her as in the first place she give her permission.. The director wants it to be perfected ten portrayal, not a half baked one!!

Guest sunflower91

just to share an article from agentp http://www.bandstalker.com/blog/
class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Roboto Slab'; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.2; color: inherit; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 13px; font-size: 30px; text-align: center;"“The Queens” poster +trailer.SEPTEMBER 25, 2014 BY AGENTP·3 COMMENTS

Are you guys ready? Here’s the poster and trailer for Song Hye Kyo’s other Chinese movie, The Queens(aka. I Am Queen).

source: As tagged

I wasn’t expecting anything as far as this movie is concerned, so I was pleasantly surprised that it looks glossy and sophisticated. :clap: It’s the directorial debut of Annie Yi, and it looks pretty good for a first-timer. I’m excited to see this!

Now I understand why Hye Kyo would opt to accept more movie projects in China. So far, all her projects in China accord her the utmost respect as an actress. At least, no one can say that she’s in China just for the money. No cheap projects for this lady! :thumbup:

It kinda bugs me, though, that this movie will go head-to-head against Rain’s For Love Or Money. I hope both movies do well at the box-office.

As for the numerous “SHK will have a bed scene/hot kissing scenes?? OMG! NOOOooo!” reactions… what, they’ve never seen Hwang Jin Yi? Or All In? OK, maybe they haven’t seen those as those projects are either old, or have leading men whom they do not ship with her, but what about Worlds Within orLove For Sale? Even My Girl and I had a hot kissing scene.

@jenny2014, greetingsI disagree on the real slap. If the management knows what they are doing,a movie is reel, not real. There are many ways, to make it look real, withoutcausing pain/injury - esp. to Kyo's delicate skin/face. Her face is consideredthe most beautiful face among Asian actresses. Kyo has a tendency to just give in, do it and get over it. She has no patiencefor inefficiency. You can see her reactions in some BTS, when the other castmembers can not do their part, right. She considers her time very precious.Well, I've been following her even before AIMH. I have read EVERY single pageof this thread. 

Kyo is fiercer on IAQ.. ;-)

Am i seeing Kyo like Angelina Jolie on her motorcycle scene in Tomb Raider? :D :D

Or a Shu Qi movie w/ guns on her So Close? :D

Or may be my dilusional thinking coz of dizziness again reading back pages.. :D :D ;-)

a 5 back pages to read oh no..it makes me dizzy again??? :-D ;-)

thanks @freshspring your really resourceful..

thanks @Ngoc for the updates and to all and ever loyal kyonatics for the news,gifs,vids and info's you know who you are.. ;-) :-D

@ticktockjuly Kyo is more fiercer now w/ her IAQ character i think the next project she's ready for action film no wonder why she said she want to be a villain.. ;-)

Kyo is starting to explore her acting roles in the film..looks like were looking forward for a versatile actress Kyo.. :-D :-D ;-)