Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Finally come back to Kyo Home after a hard working day.

Kyo is beautiful as usual in J.estina promotions. I love everything this brand makes for Kyo: hair style, fashion style and charisma, even the background music is so mesmeric and graceful. In short, a fatal attraction 8-X
Here are some moments of Kyo in this vid that I love and give some edition

:x :x :x
T15FGrr.jpg

bTOqEA9.jpg

05b9cSC.jpg

And Kyo ah, we seldom see you like this and I wonder miserably
u8dSobp.gif

and when could Kyonatics see her back on the stage like this =P~
hrI9SBF.jpg

Hic, it would be better to come back to normal place! :-<
2367593_1327092593169.9res_450_360.jpg

@utkim and putriM, greetings
Great to see you both are still active with this thread. I remember thosedays in 2004. I never grew out of those two celebrities, never dare to watchother South Korean stars. I was stuck in the sinking ship, until the other womancame into the picture. Then, I had no more ship, till maybe early this year.As always, I adore SHK, and have been admiring how she has become, asan actress, and her daring move to unknown adventure land. She "leads", and appears to be very happy lately. Anyhow, I know the two of you are super-efficient. Will look forwardto more of your postings.Thanks for the MBL pictures. I am "active" on that side.

The 23rd Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Festival's opening ceremony is today at 7:30pm and lots of stars are going to be walking the red carpet at the event.  I remembered reading that Kyo and the "IAQ" cast will be there.  Hopefully we can get to see her walking the red carpet in a few hours [-O<

Roem pics:

15334695881_7d9d70a056_o.jpg
ecd5ad1bgw1ekkjjt080qj20p00ik42r.jpg
ecd5ad1bgw1ekkhkfs8hnj20p00ir78a.jpg

She looks like a beautiful Santa Claus :P
15151156650_4609877419_b.jpg

Guest sunflower91

Thanks hclover96 for the info and new pics from Roem! Really wish to see her in the red carpet as I read in some blog that she confirmed to attend! Looking forward to see her beautiful photos tonight! be on alert kyonatics if she will show up tonight definitely SHKs thread will surpass the 2800 mark! =D>

thanks also to utkim and putrin for the wonderful updates !

hi guys..it seems like a quiet thread today.. where's everyone?

may be everyone is having a rest and preparing for tomorrow's PC of IAQ.. :-D

counting for your updates kyonatics.. :-) thanks always for your unconditional hardworks.. :-) ;-)

thanks for the info @Ngoc..