Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

SHK so Pretty in Pink!  Hhmmm, it seems her fave color now is Pink as seen on her movie presscons, in a way it's a good choice of color for her as she exudes a certain charm that's very true with the meaning of the color as what is said on http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-pink.html
                               The meaning of the color pink is
                               unconditional love and nurturing.

Pink is feminine and romantic, affectionate and intimate, thoughtful and caring. It tones down the physical passion of red replacing it with a gentle loving energy. Pink is intuitive and insightful, showing tenderness and kindness with its empathy and sensitivity. In color psychology, pink is a sign of hope. It is a positive color inspiring warm and comforting feelings, a sense that everything will be okay. Pink calms and reassures our emotional energies, alleviating feelings of anger, aggression, resentment, abandonment and neglect. Pink can signify good health, being 'in the pink', and success as in 'everything's rosy'.The color pink represents the sweetness and innocence of the child in all of us. It is the color of uncomplicated emotions, inexperience and naiveté. Pink offers warmth and tenderness to friends and family. Sensitivity and tender loving care relate to pink's feminine and intuitive energies.  Pink is the color of the sweet young girl, before life's experiences take over.
photo-A5DNXZSSYADT
photo-OWT4DER5Z4W9

Paging the ever resourceful Kyonatics , not that sure if SHK indeed will show up at the 23rd Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival in China on the 24th of September 2014  coz for now i only know that Lanzhou will host this China’s only national film festival.

thanks chingus for all the updates....... appreciate them.

Kyo always have that envious look when she's with Dir JW and his wife...... and she smiles a lot when she's with them...... they really dot on Kyo...... probably like a godparents to her...... by seeing how a loving couple they are even after 40 yrs, i really hope that it moves Kyo and she will think of it seriously  8->

really love love this gif  :x

BML2rfy.gif

cto

She's so pretty & classy... :o she really doesn't age, I wonder what's her secret?If  I were a guy, I would stalk her and ask her to marry me LOL! j/kCan't wait to watch her latest Movies with KDW and John Woo's film.Thanks for the continues update guys.. and btw, I'm a lurker here. :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2014 F/W J.ESTINA BAG X SONG HYE KYO Making Filmhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv-4XoejTRE

@SusanC‌ @sunflower91‌
Can't seem to find info on the 23rd golden rooster and hundred flowers festival, however, full program for the Hawaiian International Film Festival has been announced

(Omitted the irrelevant)
MY BRILLIANT LIFE: South Korea 2014: Oct. 30, Nov. 1 & Nov. 8

16-year-old, A-Reum has Progeria Syndrome, a rare genetic defect that makes him look like a withering old man. Young parents, Mira (Song Hye Kyo) and Dae-su (Kang Dong Won) are still in their early 30s and had A-Ruem when both were teens. A-Ruem only has few months to live, but they appear on a fundraising TV show in hopes of raising money for his medical care.

Full program : http://www.hiff.org/content/full-program-announcement-press-release-34th-hawaii-international-film-festival-presented-halekulani/

djsong, thanks for your time and effort in finding out info on the flower festival. However, the HIFF is a great find!  :-bd Apparently, the HIFF is an annual event that screens and presents top festival films from all over the world, 45 + countries, in fact!That goes to show that M P L is considered one of the top festival films! =D>WOW! Congratulations are in order for WONKYO and little WON and of course, the cast and crew!:-bdI hope WONKYO make it to the HIFF! \:D/Thanks again, djsong! We do appreciate your effort!:)>-