Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest OreoVampire

Kyo ssiii !!! Omg ...jebal...I thought you looks pretty in white, but looking at you in PINK and even in far distance you make my mind blowing away straight to that winter. I conclude here that you conquer just any color, any color suits you cuz you are pretty.  Na, jo a hae ! yipuda !  :x

Guest sunflower91

The Crossing - Dec 2 , 2014 in 2D/3D IMAX in China .  Wondering what will be the next promo/ event for this movie , they still have more than 2 months before the showing date , for sure the producer /director and the casts are feeling the pressure as to the the box office outcome of this movie considering that it is with a high cost budget of US$48.6M and todate the recent top10 blockbuster chinese movies averages from $61M to almost $168M gross in ticket sales , really hope this epic drama, romance, war movie will make it as one of the top grossing film.  
d37738aejw1ekkdbplen2j20sg34jdv4.jpg

The Crossing is the most awaited and anticipated movie of Director Woo, with the great story, visual effects and with the A list actors and acctresses portrays each unique characters in the movie, no doubts for its success on the box office list on its screening day...and expectation for its recognition on International awards on films/movies..Goodluck The Crossing team... 

@SUSAN C ~
Ever since 2008. Director John Woo had already zoomed in to SHK to be one of the starts in his dream project,"The Crossing". He said some very kind words about her. He said in his profession, he has seen so many beautifulwomen, but no one can surpass SHK's beauty. Noticed how he and his wife are always "protecting" SHK by standing/sitting next to her?
Also anyone noticed SHK's dress "covers" her shoulders, her arms, and even about 2 inches longer than what shewore in MPL's Pres-Con?  I wonder if she intends to look more conservative to others, but to "him"?

@AnnW: such a bionic eyes :)) But I guess the reason she does that is the C-media. It's popular that paparazzi there tried their best to zoom and capture every single embarassing moment of celebrity. It's easy to understand to carefully watch out :)
And, you may not be aware of agreement that we don't mention or have intention to mention anyone but HK here :). Just a very small note, for myself also :)

Hi AnnW, thanks for the info. I haven't been a fan of SHK for so long, but already I amcaptivated by her. Furthermore, I love her simplicity in style, but still shows her elegance. I like that she does not have to be showy nor flashy to attract attention. The mere fact that she does not go out all the way to flaunt what she has goes to show she has confidence. Based from the array of clothing she has been wearing since start of MPL appearances, it seemed to me she did not really care if she was caught wearing the same clothing or shoes for the 2nd or 3rd time. That, to me, spells confidence! Way to go, KYO! Your simplicity is what I admire the most in you! Of course, besides your acting expertise!:)>-

As always, thanks so much for all the pics and updates.  Really appreciate it :)

Here's a mini fan account of The Crossing press conference:

I've liked Song Hye Kyo for 10 years, this is the first time that I saw her.  I'm a former local actress so I've seen many stars' activities/promotions.  But for many years, I've only love her, she is Song Hye Kyo.  Today, my friend gave me a work permit, went to the place very early to wait for Kyo.  Originally I thought when I see her, I would cry.  When she walked in, I was actually calm, silently watching, deeply entranced by her.  Kyo's beauty made me comfortable, her laugh made me feel warm, her performance made me infatuated.  I think in this lifetime, liking Kyo is the happiest thing for me.  Today I'm very happy, want to share it with you all.  Thank you.

15130000517_827338f539_o.jpg
15316553435_2fb948df59_o.jpg
15129799369_f12d552ab4_b.jpg
cr to Baidu