Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi ticktockjuly, see, that's what I am saying. We can have fun with our shipping games without wrecking the other ship!  :)) Yeah, I put my dear KYO in all my 3 ships. I let her enjoy and have fun! She is having a good time with her shipmates withoutbeing mauled.:)). In a month or 2, I will probably building 2 more ships. Wait and see!:D. These 2 ships by the way willmost probably be docked in China! See, I build ships everywhere! I love ships!:):)):))KYO deserves to be happy in every ship I build. I make sure she is comfortable with all the amenities each ship offers!:)) Hey, ticktockjuly, you better choose a ship you want to sail! Or better, build your own ship! :)) Have fun sailing!:)>-

Guest sunflower91

At Wikipedia List of Chinese Films of 2014, the showing date for SHKs " I Am Queen aka The Queens" movie is on November 7 way ahead of The Crossing showing date of December 2 yet for now this moive just have this poster below, hoping to see more promo poster/still photos/trailers in the coming days considering that it will be release soon at least for The Crossing we have seen several posters /teasers/ trailers already with the very beautiful SHK on it. For the "The Queens" release on Nov 7 im not that sure about Chinese films competition for the box office but most likely it will compete with Bi Rain's "Difficult Love" chinese romance movie as they have the same showing date which is somehow unfortunate considering that both starred before  in well loved K Drama Full House and became friends.  Unlike with the showing date of The Crossing , there's no indication yet as to what film will compete on the opening day.
Director: Annie YiScreenwriter: Annie YiStarring: Song Hye Kyo / Dou Xiao / WuJunMei / Joe Chen / Tony Yang / Zheng Yuan Chang / Annie Yi/ Qin Hao / Jiang Wu Genre: Drama Producer countries / regions: China Language: Mandarin Release date: 2014-11-07 (Mainland China) Aka: The Queens
p2187631682.jpg

Hopefully within the coming days we can already see promo posters/ trailers / still photos for I Am Queen movie .  Wish to see SHK also at the 23rd Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival in China on September 24. 
 Image.php?sType=WorkMediaItem&iID=145&iWFirst Chinese feature film to shoot in Turkey with the full support of Turkish Ministry of Culture, produced by Shanghai film studios. Starring South Korea’s top actress Song Hye-kyo, directed by Annie Yi. 

see link below to watch :I am a queen Highlights: Making the director articles (Chinese subtitles) 我是女王 花絮:制作特辑之导演篇 (中文字幕)
http://movie.douban.com/trailer/157668/#content

@SusanC, he..he..same thing with Ngoc Chieu N and I: w/my nick name Rose Sutton..then Chieu NOT thinking I am Vietnamese. User name is Rose Sutton....not real name(Lan D.) to 'protect' things/someone...'deserver' to be protect like our WONKYO=promote them online as YouTube/FaceBook=by the viewer's comments..............

I am living in Texas, the second(could be #1) city has large Vietnamese....Your Chicago, too.

@ticktockjuly, in Song Hye Kyo's forum @11:10...everytime when seeing WONKYO's fans name....when SIGN IN...feeling HAPPY!

sorry for overjoy sometimes and make so many jokes 

:D:D:D

Will be more careful from now. Hope dearies dont take our jokes seriously. It is just Kyo in the time of MPL promotion and seeing her with costar makes my heart skip a beat, and finally stumble over jokes. I just wanna make everyone joyable and make Kyo thread as much heart-warming as possible

Thanks mod for reminding us. You also know I have restrained myself much and completely abide by the rules compared with the early stage of being Kyonatics. L-)

O:-) O:-) O:-) The most important thing I want to say is My heart always has enough room for love, therefore Kyo, Kyonatics will be welcomed there

Let Kyonatics do this (shake lightly please!)

:D
=

For a beautiful, hardworking, and especially good-hearted Kyo

@Ngoc ChieuN.....your 'faul' because I am 'homesick' now    when ...hearing you say...meeting in Vn w/Song Hye Kyo's Vietnamese fans for movie MBL!

I wish MBL will be released in U.S. Do you believe that I have never been in theater? In Vietnam and U.S. either! Then if MBL in U.S.'s theaters..my 1rst time in theater. Kang Dong Won's movies..almost ...action movie then I do not dare watch it by myself in theater but ...YES...be ALONE ...for MBL(family movie)!

Guest ohsooyoung

I find another MBL poster version so cute :x They're trying to be Mi-ra and Dae-Soo but Ae-reum wannabe is missing so my vote goes out to 3 guys who imitate MBL poster first. It seems MBL has a poster contest :\">

SHK sshi, Keep fighting!

MBL , Keep fighting!

Hey 2 M, Let MBL come in to your door as quick as possible

[-O< [-O< [-O<

MBL BO 091414

67,998 total 1,481,069 views

hi, I am finally posting here and since long been a silent reader. I enjoyed reading all the comments from you guys. lately shk thread colorful, cheerful and warm. I personally support bikyo same with wloi, later switched to binkyo won bin kyo (same with gitakawaii, ria19) etc. now I am very addicted to wonkyo.  I always laugh when I read posts from @ticktockjuly @zazazu_lynk @freshpring 
and keep the SHK Thread because we all always love her.

for @gyobin82, relax and move on girl, typically experience will make a person mature and wise.peace

hi chingus.....  thank you so much for the awesome updates of pics, vids, news   :D

and....... we still at the same old stale issue....  :)>-

SG @091014  :x

sg16_zps07356095.jpg~original

sg14_zps3c95435f.jpg~original

sg15_zps9cd6c264.jpg~original

she smiles the brightest and yet i find this pic quite scary :-?

sg18_zps252038d0.jpg~original

dc 

• Like 1

Guest queenmaria85

I join this thread coz im a huge fan of kyo and posting here is my own little way in supporting her..honestly this is my first time to join in any forum in my entire life just to prove you guys how much i love our dear kyo but lately im a bit sad coz im scared and hesitant to post here.. coz i felt this is not shk's forum anymore (sorry guys but its true) i admit i also ship shk to someone but i tried not to mention his name here in respect to the members of this thread and as much as possible i want to obey the rules and regulations of this forum but sadly some other fans here they're still doing it inspite of countless warnings that the moderator gave us..i don't want this thread to be close so please be considerate and stop the shipping discussions here..thank you!!

Chingu, i love this thread very much, i know it's hard to talk movies without talk about her co-star. So please closed this issue, can we move on? there's still two project of her can we just support her in this thread. My suggestion is if we wanna fair enough we shouldn't talk about her co-star in China movies even the Mr translator, just focus on her. Talk about the other is prohibited in this thread so everyone will be happy right? 

Guest queenmaria85

agree with you cesc lets all move on..atleast we learned our lessons well :D:D So from now on lets just focus on her coz this is her thread anyways..and cheers for her upcoming projects :-* :-*

all is well that ends well.. :-)

a nice day to start a good news that MBL of SHK it has a good market sales..go MBL fighting..aiming for 2M..thanks @ohsooyoung.. :-D

@SusanC what kind of ship are you sailing? i hope it's a cruise ship so that all kyonatics can ride to it to go to where country for MBL is showing right now so that we can docked properly and guided accordingly for smooth sailing... ;-) :-D to show support for SHK..i wan't to have that poster w/ her autograph.. ;-) :-D

dilusional thinking.. :-D :-D