Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

My thought for the pic: Kyo, could you please lessen your beauty, Im so speechless such many times these days that I think Im not a girl anymore
Thanks @Jolie for notifying us (me as well) of the ring: It seems there are three rings. So, what is your intention Kyo? You wear the two other rings with a view to deluding us??!! =)) 

No, no way !! Im so cautious enough (for so many years being on earth) to know that is a "special ring" :D 

Lets celebrate for the day Kyo wears "some accessories"  /:)

Hic, in fact, Im curious and nervous about Kyo's ring.... @-)

@song4kim  i personally congratulates you for your hardwork,,,welldone... goodjob...after the bedimpled pandas invaded the cinemas and patiently waiting on que. to make the MPL hits into more than 1million attendance. and now  for sending all the pep's squad to lead the cheering chinggus.?.Kyonatics...you always leads us to have a possitive vibes and happy day as always...

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 37px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 30px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘My Brilliant Life’ rises to No.2 on South Korean box office chart47460-260042.jpg

South Korean movie ‘My Brilliant Life‘ which is headlined by Song Hye Kyo and Gang Dong Won, is showing its popularity judging from the latest figures of the local box office chart.

According to figures released by the Korean Film Council (KOFIC) today, ‘My Brilliant Life’ which is playing on 522 screens, gathered 192,798 admissions on September 10th, and brought its accumulated admissions to 1,253,847, and helping it to place second on the box office chart.

‘My Brilliant Life’ did not have a great start against ‘Tazza: The Hidden Card’ (director: Kang Hyung Chul) and ‘LUCY’ (director: Luc Besson), but the former’s engaging story and exceptional acting from the cast members, have helped it to gain popularity among viewers.

‘Tazza: The Hidden Card’ also opened in cinemas over the Chuseok holiday period as ‘My Brilliant Life,’ and also drew much attention from fans. It gathered 354,499 admissions yesterday, and brought its accumulated admissions to 2,427,828. Choi Min Sik’s first Hollywood movie ‘LUCY,’ meanwhile drew 165,114 admissions on September 10th, and brought its accumulated admissions to 1,512,140.

Director John Carney’s ‘Begin Again’ movie drew 99,192 admissions yesterday, to bring its accumulated admissions to 1,458,905, and is fast approaching the 1.5 million milestone.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Ehem, allow me to post some of my products of photoshop?! And please minimise your criticism if it isn't to your liking!!

For reminiscing my deleted signature O:-)
eyXIDF0.jpg

With wonderful costars in MPL :x :x :x
yPOrqsR.jpg

With great costars in real life :x :x :x
PDdQo86.jpg

Sorry for reposting them, im in waiting time for good news from Kyo!

• Like 1

Guest ohsooyoung

Omg SSH you make me miss autumn in my heart again.....one of my all time favorite of Kyo's dramas :x 8-> Hope your desire to work with our queen SHK again will do come true pretty soon since K couple celebs take 2 so trendy nowadays.

PS: This is not intend for shipping paradise X_X V!

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

While watching other kdrama awhile ago suddenly my heart bit faster coz the scenes from full house is flashing the screen and to my delight they will for the nth time Full House will be shown again!!!!and it will start on monday!!!!! :x :x :x

Gosh im gonna see hyekyo again everyday!!!!