Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@djsong...Between our WISHES...it seem your wish COULD be coming TRUE. My wish will NEVER happen..but just wish, right!? 1/Your wish: ALL actors who filmed w/ Song Hye Kyo will film w/ her in ONE drama/movie. If I am the producers/directors/writers, I will make your WISH come TRUE in drama/movie w/title MY BROTHERS. By the ages, then guessing actor Lee Byun Hyun will be 'oldest' brother. Of course, their young sister Song Hye Kyo will acting...excellent..making everyone laugh...laugh w/her brothers Hyun Bin and Kang Dong Won! 2/My WISH: SHK will marry w/ALL her brothers!

Hi all,Just come back from work, and have to back track so many pages, dont know what to say first so I will claim out my impression the moment it comes when I read the pages :D
Really miss all chingus here. Send my true love to all Kyoers for your hardworkingness and true love to Kyo.

:\"> :\"> :\">
P/S. Poor me, and poor my signature. I have to do it again :-\"

:x :x :x
tW1Y5ga.jpg
First impression of the reading processAreum: Papa and Mama: Could you move away a little, I feel "stuffy" with love and hug from both of you here @-)
Im sure, the happiest when shooting movie with these sweeties is Jo Sung Mok. The little boy gets full love and care from Mr Kang and Kyo, just by look at his satisfying face

• Like 1

Poor me!
Im so long behind all of chingus here. So, feeling of out-of-date thing turns up and lonely existence on the island. Haiz, lonely enjoy and give comments on my own L-)
P/S. Hi Moderator!

could you give back my signature please, I think I should be notified first, then its my responsibility to edit it. It is quite harsh when you take it all wihout any notification 

@-) . Hope you understand how hard it is for me and how much effort that I have to make to make a signature like that.  

Ahhhhhhhh, spoiler doesnt work !!!

Thanks to all for pics and news and welcome to all newbies :D

chingus, just a friendly reminding dearies...as we are under the mod's radar, let's try our best not spamming the thread...thanks chingus  ^:)^

MPL as nr 3 BO , mpl had 562 screens while lucy had 622 and tazza 2 had 876 screens
http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/naver_view.htm?idxno=2014090810054611475

edit: btw, reading various interviews of Kyo, it seems Kyo wants to do a thriller movie.

hi guys..thanks for the hardworking updaters.. ;)

it does'nt matter if MPL is on no. 3 as long as we see SHK's unmeasurable smiles nowadays on her stage visit on cinemas i'm happy too.. :D

were just behind you always Kyo.. ;)

welcome @RoseS and @djsong.. :D

thanks for the reminder and info @utkim

MPL fight! fight! fight! :D