Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thank you for the warm welcome @freshspring‌... I know right ;) her previous and current co-stars + (hopefully) future leading men at their best ... :x :x oh how I wish I can see them all with our dear SHK in one movie.... Is it too much to ask? [-O< ;))

@djsong...SAME here. When thinking about Song Hye Kyo's FUTURE=her own family, wishing she get marry as soon as possible! But Song Hye Kyo's "PROBLEM"=having too much chemistry between lead astress&actors. And my "PROBLEM"....wishing Song Hye Kyo marry to ALL of them WHO filmed with our REAL TALENT ....TOP Korean actress SONG HYE KYO! What do I need to do?

Left Song Hye Kyo's page but back saying....Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won, FIGHTING! But first please sleeping&eating well! This message to ALL people  WHO working hard for movie MY BRILLIANT LIFE! Wishing movie MY BRILLIANT LIFE...@ U.S.'s theaters!

Hi, a warm welcome to you @djsong, same goes with you @RoseS, I haven't welcome you yet. Thank for supporting unnie, I also wish that since she's already at the right age,stable in all aspects of her life,I also wish for her own happiness,the kind of happiness which we cannot give her. I learned from her previous interview that she wanted to settle down on her early 30's,and wanted to have two to three children.And when that time comes she will still work but will prioritize her family. I wish she will also find time to attend on her personal life. Although she's smiling now,she's not yet the real hyekyo that we saw before the te scandal. Unnie,I wanted to tell you that you are always included in my prayers.I haven't been this supportive even in any actors/actress in my own country. I truly wish for your inner peace and happiness with a very special someone who will really take good care of you,of your mom no matter what happens, someone who will never ever neglect you and will love you unconditionally for the rest of your life.May God Bless You,protect you and grant all your wishes.Sarangheo unnie.

@Kang Dong Won's pages, my comment: Agreeing 101% w/KDW's answer in interview about his future, "....do Not like children be celerities....just normal life...too much competition!" But when liking something....will be 'ADDICTED with it....! Maybe they right if they become "ADDICTED" ...! Because I just amagine...I am a celerity. Help! Anyway, NOT happen...'OVERDOSE"! Hearing EXO's song....OVERDOSE.....now in my 'ears'

@MayaE, thanks for your WELCOME! Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won deserve to be LOVE&SUPPORT. I am not American or Korean ...... my English NOT good and w/my age=old ....then NOT 'fit' to CHAT...CHAT. But loving Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won then I am CHATTING w/other fans now! 

Oh, my God...I am "ADDICTED" ...something now.. NEWS about Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won! Just left Kang Dong Won's page. Back in here to see the UP DATE news of movie MY BRILLIANT LIFE. Now I am back to YouTube/FaceBook/Hancinema....searching/watching news&MV about Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won. Watching them everyday! Song Hye Kyo(1982), Kang Dong Won(1981), and How old their "movie son"?. This boy/son so lovely/cute!!!!! I like the director, too. He seems a very gentlte director/man.