Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi everyone.....lets keep sending positive vibes...
Hope that MPL will increase its screen during the coming days......and on positive note:
MPL : 97.3% attendanceTazza : 87.9%
Compared to MPL, Tazza has 100 plus screens.... so lets take the race slow and easy and lets wait for coming days  :)>-

Philippines 2013:

Served as an anti-teleserye (drama) program and the first Anti-Judy Ann Santos (Philippine's Drama Queen) show, it aired from July 8, 2013 to August 30, 2013 with a total of 40 episodes. It garnered high ratings despite its late timeslot, which negatively affected some of the local primetime television series on the network during its airing.

That Winter, the wind blows big hit the Philippines. It shows that Filipino's loved and missed her so much.

I wish she would make more dramas in the future after making movies. I'm pretty sure it will be a big hit.

Song Hye Kyo forever.

@sunflower91, have you come home? Your description of the movie is so wonderful but I doubt you are hidding something bigger to make us surprising :D

Just review some pics.
#-o after lots of hardworking photoshop (coz as a trainer), I have finished this pic. I love Kyo and Mr Kang in this pic, so natural and lovely. Kyo in this pic is still Kyo that I saw in Full House: energetic and kind-hearted look.

:x :x :x
drNd781.jpg
Kyo! Hope you always smile like this coz you know, besides you, there are fans (like me) that look at you and possibly you dont know how important your happiness to us as seeing you smile makes our hearts so much happy and stress relieving.

both of them look like President and his Madam

:D

• Like 1

Yes ticktockjuly.. Fullhouse.. :x

Wish there's another country that gonna buy this movie.. [-O<

Coz I do need another stage greatings =)) ..

Wondering how's gonna be when they do romcom drama together.. Think is gonna be a blast well at least in pc/sg =))

Hope shg not forget to make a new drama next year.. Is been 4 movie n 1 drama is so unfair .. ;)

Need at least 15 eps of her not only 1,15 hour.. :|

Ngoc Chieu, it is ok. Don't be alarmed. With too many movies being shown simultaneously, #2 or #3 is great! =D> =D>What matters is people who have seen it liked the film! It is a quality movie! Wait until awards night! It is sure to reap several of those statuettes! =D>
Meantime, let's keep sending positive vibes to MPL! It sure is a winner in my book already!And I'm sure it is, too,  to a lot of Kyonatics!\:D/
MPL FIGHTING!\:D/:D/\:D/

• Like 1

Don't be so sad, chingu  >:D<
I quoted a text from Wikipedia about the box office of "Miracle in Cell No. 7" here:

The film took 4.6 million admissions (the equivalent of more than US$30 million) in its first two weeks due to strong word of mouth. Despite the release of The Berlin File, it drew in 15% more audience members on its third week, with seat booking at 75.8%.[8][9][10]32 days after its release, it became only the eighth film in Korean cinema history to break the 10 million mark in ticket sales.[11][12][13][14] This was especially notable since Miracle in Cell No. 7 had no big stars, and a modest budget with a break-even point of 1.7 million admissions, making its eventual profit the highest among the films that reached 10 million.[15]

The film exceeded 12 million viewers 46 days after its release.[16][17] On March 15, 2013, 52 days after its release, ticket sales reached 12.32 million, making it the third highest grossing Korean film of all time.[18][19][20]

Analysts say among the reasons for its success was the long lunar new year holiday and families going to see the film in groups. The film proved to be especially popular among middle-aged and elderly Koreans.[21]

If you expect MPL to occupy the 1st spot right on the 1st day, it's too hard for this genre, we all know. I still believe in better result during weekends, and the success of this movie may stem from "word of mouth". Being good right from the start is ok, make us excited, but I prefer something more stable that can keep through the race ;)). Naked scene or half-nude or whatever for sure sound more attractive than Pond scene only =)), ok just kidding :)) to make everybody here cheer up a bit :))

As a fan of both, if saying that I totally don't care about the box office, that's not right, for sure we care. In reality aspect, box office is considered a measurement of commercial success of a movie, as well as the attraction of the cast, and in the end, people tend to rate the movie based on its final outcome. So everyone expect a positive outcome on their "mental child", totally understandable. Actually for me, seeing the data yesterday is a bit shocked :-s (feel rather sad for DW), today is even shocker @.@, have no clue about tomorrow. But still have big sense of belief on upcoming days, MPL is kind of movie which have to go long way ;)

P/S: now I have to find some couple materials to cheer me up =)), @rubylia, @ticktockjuly, @cesc where are you dearies ;;)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for all the updates and news of MPL.  The box office figure for MPL is not bad considering it's playing in fewer screens than the competitors.  I'm pretty sure the good word-of-mouth will help keep the momentum going :)

'Tazza 2' tops box office on opening day

'Tazza 2' proved to be an instant blockbuster hit by topping the box office on its opening day!  T.O.P, Shin Se Kyung, and Honey Lee's long-awaited movie on gambling and sequel to the highly acclaimed 'Tazza' finally premiered on September 3 and successfully raked in 201,044 viewers.

In second place, American film 'Lucy,' starring Scarlett Johansson and Choi Min Shik, brought in 143,235 viewers.  Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won's sweet movie 'My Brilliant Life' came in third with 101,041 spectators.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/tazza-2-tops-box-office-on-opening-day

Guest sunflower91

Happy to have my Vogue Korea , I just cant settle for one coz its worth it to have both covers!
photo-I9Y5TKS8G767
photo-KPX9Y2V4OJOL
photo-WRT9698N7NRC
photo-ZMSM412BE52F

with a bonus J Estina print ad 
photo-P0SYHM1G8EZ0
Its sad that i wasnt able to buy  Cine21 no 968 with SHK and KDW on the cover . 

Guest sunflower91

Quite sad about the recent MPLs  ticket sales , hope there will be miracle too just like what happened to the success of Miracle in Cell No 7 , thanks zazazu_lynk for the info. Really wish it will pick up this coming weekend coz there is no one who will be the happiest than SHK if ever this movie becomes so successful considering the trial she went through prior to the release of this film and that she felt sorry for her co-stars and production crew if ever this will be affected by that issue. Well sometimes you just cant really figure it out on what will be the effective formula for the film to be that successful and appealing to the public. As for the MPL movie there's  no doubt about it that this film is really that good that is beautifully made and with great/popular lead  actor/actress as evidenced by critics/netizens review and as for the promos its obvious also that they have done their all out efforts in promoting this film, so i just dont really know why it didnt attract more moviegoers on its 2nd day the same way that im puzzled why this movie  have fewer screenings considering that it ranked 1st as for the pre sales, well the only consolation is that , at least this movie does have higher attendance percentage. Calling deaborj and song4kim to encourage more bedimpled pandas and blowfish to watch this film!
Hi ticktockjuly! really wish you can watch this movie soon, hope i didnt totally spoil your excitement.  Yes im back to reality land  and your guess is right, Vogue Korea is really that thick and so heavy that i conditioned my muscles well.photo-ORACS8JFAG4Ephoto-UP4LISE80137photo-G06Z28EUT4L4

Hello guys, I am fan of SHK and Top-ssi also so I'm happy that their movies are successful, no matter how the ranking is. The value of the movie is not only the ticket sales or ranking, the content and the message it imparts to viewers are more important. We had good reviews and good feedbacks from the viewers and the critiques; people can empathyze with what the characters were suffering, they cry because of it. All of these make the movie the most successful.
I cant wait to see it:(((((((((Anw, I listed 3 reasons why MPL is a must-watch movie <:-P1. Song Hye Kyo2. Kang Dong Won3. Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won act together!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's enough reasons for me. When can I see it ???? :P