Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thank you everyone hard work like freshspring, utkim, putrin, ngoc chieu and or other kyonatics to update kyo inf. to share , today is the biggest day of our kyo and MPL really hope this movie have great success and the acting of kyo and KDW were praised by the audience and get awards from most film festivals.I still expect the DVD with English subtitle coming out soon so we can enjoy. Fighting, kyo!

Guest sunflower91

So happy to know that MPL is doing great in ticket sales hope by the end of the day we will hear good news and im very positive that it will remain on the top spot for its opening day and will continue to achieve million sales.

So love your post deaborj give my regards to bedimpled panda and now to the bedimpled blowfish! He he he.....

Thanks for the info rubylia! Sad that I'm already back in my reality land today wish I can extend my vacation til this MPL opening day. Anyways I've been lucky to watch it last Tuesday for the pre screening and at least somehow I was able to buy ticket supposedly for the opening day .

Thanks to all for the awesome updates and welcome to all newbies!

@song4kim...nice post..ilove the dogs photo lining up for the movie...where  are the pandas???
freshspring youre vietnemese??( imsurprised!)...all these time I thought youre indonesian...happy indepndence day!
MPL number one!!...i cant breathe....
SHK knock them out...

:):):)

Guest song4kim

@sunbae0401,thank you!...the pandas are scattered everywhere,i can't make them form a single line... :-?? #-o

edit:...no wonder @sunbae0401...they are already inside the cinema...look!tj_1406100250419.jpg

@song4kim...that is sooo cool.!..I do hope they understand korean...or hangul writing...kekekekeke 
with regards to the hallyuu stars list...same with susan I only know SHK name...the rest actresses  I really dont know them (not being sarcastic though)
cheers to MPL movie!  high fives to all Kyonatics! 

299_495_3530.jpg my brilliant life starring N1 in Box Office wohoo congratulation KYooooooooooooooooooooo   http://www.dailykorea.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=299  1. 두근두근 내 인생 2. 타짜-신의 손 3. 루시 4. 비긴 어게인 5. 스텝업: 올 인 6. 해적:바다로 간 산적 7. 명량 8. 닌자 터틀 9. 선샤인 온 리스 10. 인투 더 스톰tazza in N2

Thanks @MayaE and all the kyonatics for the warm welcome..  >:D< @msbae77 : MPL likely not shown in my country :-S but I still hope if MPL will air in the theaters in my hometown soon so I can support our lovely Hye Kyo too like kyonatics in South Korea ;)