Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest rjuliet

thanks vuthao, utkim, ngoc chieu, freshspring,and rubylia for trying to translate and for all the beautiful pics...im glad, kdw always try to cheer kyo up and protecting her :) ... all mpl posters and stills are so beautiful, especially the beautiful baby and papa daesu looking at each other with mama mira looking at them lovingly :x ... i wonder who is the photographer, is it the same as the cinematographer? so relieved kyo get good reviews on her acting and so is mpl...my heart goes dugeun dugeun anticipating sept 3rd on wards...lol

To each his own.

Simplicity is beauty,unnie shk is a complete package of every man's dream, That'swhy even lmh and ssheon said she is their ideal woman. She's beautiful in and out that's our dear Song Hye Kyo.

@doodoofan7, we have different taste in everything,we just need to respect each other's choice. Thank you.

• Like 1

Guest ohsooyoung

Hey guys, finally I'm able to post here again. My chat box wasn't working on for couple of days. So bummed :( could have been sent more positive vibes regarding Kyo and her movie mpl but that's not mean I stopped doing my part as a cheerleader alongside @SusanC .... I'm continuing my endless love and support through other social media.

It made my day when MPL has moved up to no. 1 spot :) :) :) :) Hope it remains unbeatable [-O< [-O< [-O< and will skyrocket the ticket sales onwards in the box-office. Don't let mug2 and a woman named with capital L win the race(y'all know what I'm talking about) :D

utkim

said: It seems kdw was defending kyo ?  I am grateful for that :-*

http://www.ebn.co.kr/news/view/702496

The media praised Kyo for her acting in MPL :D

http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2014090113161868234

edit:  LynneL, i think he encourages Kyo ? and said netizen were rushing to blame? pardon me, i am using Mr google and it sometimes make me dizzy. But i am sure some of chingus here can do a better trans :P

thanks @zazazu_lynk for translation, KDW is real man, warm man, Thanks to his good words for our Kyo. they are best friend Thanks KDW again, xie xie :x :x  
 pure production costs of MPL is  3.7 
billion won
of Tazza 2 is 8 billion won ,  plus marketing and promotional costs, including printing a total 10 billion.So, we don't need to worry about ticket sales, just MPL very good is ok \:D/ \:D/
baidu

• Like 1

@genahlim: yes, that's why in recent photos during promotion, we see how he is trying to make her smile because he knows her current condition, how caring and warm ;))
@Ngoc Chieu Nguyen: I think MPL crew save a big amount of cost on makeup & fancy clothes for the actors/actresses =)), just see what kind of hairstyle and clothes that our couples wear =))
Just kidding :)), I don't care much of the sales (but still eager for a positive one, if it's a block buster, it can be shown in theaters my country, I want to see them in cinema :(). I think both of them when agreeing to join in this movie, they don't expect much on the sales because this genre is not kind of too catchy (but cases can still happen such as Miracles in cell No 7 :x), what they want is the recognition on their acting skills from both critic & viewers (of course we all know that their talent are already certified) because this role is very new with both of them and to be considered a new challenge on their acting career. I hope their passion will be well-deserved :x (..after that please come back together with a romantic drama next year =)))

• Like 1

@zazazu_lynk, finally you have been here, which means I can see you in more than one thread >:D<
@genahlim, a ha, I saw what you were doing in the last few hours :D . You have changed your profile after a long time !!! =D> . I really love it

@fresia, wellcome to the world of Kyonatics, enjoy your time here with loyal, funny, and unchangeable fans.
Lets wellcome a new friend.

1386005390-tumblrlhz0-o.gif

@fresia, Kyo is not just pretty, she also has so much more. You will discover her personality day by day and ...sooner and later form love that cant be explained, cant be told and cant be detached from. But...you should also prepare yourself for unpredictable dificulties, unexpected fun.... I hope I dont scare you :D

Are you ready, @fresia? L-)