Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I happen to discover Gong Hyo Jin and Kyo unnie are friends in many years when I find VIP premiere of Hwang Jini and "My girl and I", they seems very comfortable and close to each other :x Gong Hyo Jin called Kyo unnie " Hye Kyo yah" lovely when attending the Hwang Jini premiere.

It's the same as Shin Min Ah, so proud to know they are friends, She even attended both 2 premieres of Kyo unnie. Feel like their two personalities are similar :D

I'm curious how they know one another 8->

Here is the VIP premiere of Hwang Jini, really fantastic, Kyo unnie looks so stunning :x

Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) around 2:35s
ibuenFnX3WX2Uz.png

Shin Min Ah, around 1:01s
ib0FAFIm7WRP7s.png

So exited to see many other big stars :*

140829 VIP PREMIERE
Gifs:
KDW said something to tease SHK again, and she tried her best to restraint =))
i8VSQR2kICTF5.gif

Look! KDW seems to be satisfied after doing that, like his victory :-w
ib1JenbJxiVsIi.gif

Unnie must have wanted to do something for retaliating
;)) , ha ha, the way KDW turned away :))
ib1JMTH5sAn5SO.gif

This pic is in the intro part of MPL, introducing characters as well as actors Song Hye Kyo, Kang Dong Won. Sorry if it spoils you. However, I ensure I won't post anything of the content which will actually spoil you when you haven't watch the movie yet :D

Beautiful, right?
icTDawtPQLjHj.png
ibsexr0Nwbm9Ft.png
http://ttuding.blog.me/220108819336

I'm so alone. :-S The coast is clear! Where is everybody?8-|It's Sunday, I know. It's sort of family day! :)>-Nevertheless,somebody has to continue cheering for M P L!Bring some positive vibes to it!I volunteer! :)):))M P L FIGHTING!\:D/Cheers to WONKYO and little WON!BEST OF LUCK TO ALL MPL CAST AND CREW!=D>JOB VERY WELL DONE! ^:)^^:)^^:)^LET'S GO RULE THAT BOX! \:D/\:D/\:D/

Hi Genahlim, good morning.I know it's Sunday in most places around the world, and I understand the LAND of KYONATICS is taking a break!That's ok. You have moi! It's still Saturday pm in my neck of the woods, so I have all the time to lurk and throw some cheers and positiveenergy to M P L! So, KYONATICS & WONKYOTICS, sit back and relax and let me do the rest! :)>-M P L FIGHTING\:D/\:D/\:D/Wait, where is ohsooyoung? Are you on leave? I need you here! Let's cheer, sister! :))

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"My Brilliant Life’s” Kang Dong Won, Song Hye Gyo and Their Son Take a Family Snapshot
“My Brilliant Life’s” Kang Dong Won, Song Hye Gyo and Their Son Take a Family Snapshot

Stars of the soon-to-be-released film, “My Brilliant Life,” posed for a family photo together.

Recently, a shot of “My Brilliant Life’s” lead characters was revealed on social media. The caption reads, “D-5 to the opening, Kang Dong Won, Song Hye Gyo and Areum outing! At the Yongsan CGV, they have gathered at the premiere’s stage for a greeting. The family with Areum got together for the first time in public.”

The picture shows the actors in an affectionate, family-like pose, with Kang Dong Won’s arms around Song Hye Gyo and their young son Areum, serving up soft smiles for the 

camera.

Those who have seen the photo have noted the cast’s chemistry, particularly of Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo. In the movie, the actors play the parents of a child whose body ages rapidly, such that he is physically 80 years old when he is actually 17 years old.

“My Brilliant Life” opens up in theaters this coming September 3.

song hye gyo kang dong won

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/30/my-brilliant-lifes-kang-dong-won-song-hye-gyo-and-their-son-take-a-family-snapshot/

• Like 1

thank you so much my chingu dearies for the awesome updates on MPL press cons, vip premiere and stage greetings  ^:)^
agree with you all...... Kyo looks better at the recent event, stage greetings......  not so tense...... i guess, the endless heartwarming support from fans that nite help a lot.
i've nothing really new to share 
1409454381812.jpg

%EC%86%A1%ED%98%9C%EA%B5%90%20%EC%9D%B8%

%EC%86%A1%ED%98%9C%EA%B5%90%20%EC%9D%B8%

vogue3_zps93b9aa27.jpg~original

credit as tagged, dc

• Like 1

Is a post that I just found ( it posted 6 days ago ) n so glad even with that issue she still being love here.. The tittle in english is "the most matching couple in korean drama" :

http://t.co/hyDnMwC1W7

Miss them a lot.. :(( ..

Well surely I've been move on from the snowrain ship.. ;) 2 u know who (ړײ)​​​​​​​