Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I think her agent Ms Park needs to tell SHK to stop apologizing now. The audience seems to not want to hear it any more, and she needs to remember people came to see the movie and other actors not just her. I think KDW is probably tired of hearing her say this by now. Focus the attention on the movie and fellow actors in the movie and not her tax issue.

Guest sunflower91

Thanks freshspring and utkim for the updates and info I'll try to check later most likely its another cgv location. I would love to see the whole cast just like their latest greeting so far I've seen only the side/back profile of SHK in split seconds and that senior actor who acted as friend of aerum not seen KDW and aerum yet.

Happy with latest pics of SHK! May I know if her interviews/pics is only for media website? Does it have a magazine or newspaper coz I try to check from newsstands here only a small pic of her in some articles in Korean newspaper I saw the Korean herald newspaper but no features on SHK.

What a surprise another stage greeting.. What a dedications..

Hope it will pay off in d bo.. Or may it can bo in another country .. Well got a little "".. The bottom line is hope this movie bring good "charm" n luckyness in a way in that can bring good memories n future 2 all the crew n star in this film..

Hope can sell in many" countries

Τнåηκ чõü all 4 d new updates \m/

OMG..just having a break and new updates and info's CGV surprise greetings..i like Kyo's casual simplicity.. :x @MasY thanks your fast..are a ninja too? just kidding.. :D @utkim @jjeennyy19 i thought i'm only the one have a feeling of a bit sad during VIP premier..but we should be positive MPL BOX OFFICE HIT.. ;) :x @freshspring thanks for the resourcefulness ever.. ;) and to all the tons of info's feeds in thanks guys.. ;) @sunflower91 charge to experience your lucky.. ;) good morning everyone.. :D

Thanks @Chieu dearie for your hard- working.
sunflower91, from now on I will pay attention to preview premiere, hope can help you, so happy to know you saw her, in spite of a little :D

http://blog.naver.com/chogiyong/220107951932
ibyGKTeLLhWIKX.png

http://3120ann.blog.me/220108004892
i6kWxhlutJ79w.JPG
igxVyCgqSymrD.JPG
iblmtAgXTlKNx6.JPGibuUt0LTLpeSgL.JPG
ibf2LWsDeVkV8p.JPG
ib17D777jfPpvp.JPGiTpMdcYCOOHn1.JPG
ibmMIrNNATkqEU.JPG
ibs8dlLwpErj4q.JPG
iEJeXq9sBz2vC.JPG

@Jolie, =)) Kyo must superlove that short!!!

About the newest pic. Hic, I cant remember how many times I claim they are so beautiful, even I grow my love for "Areum". One of the reasons is his potraying as a son of these sweeties.
:x :x :x
PPNsOw1.jpg
(SHKsoompi + My addition of some more PS :D )

• Like 1

She is just gorgeous!Pardon me, but IMHO, KYO has the most beautiful facial features I have ever seen!I have seen parade of stars, young and old alike, but her face is just so, how do I put it?Common guys, give me some adjectives here. I am running out of words to describe Kyo.The first to give the best adjective will get a hug from the WONKYO boy, Areum. :))

140829 Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won greeting stage

Audience (both male & female,
incessant whispers): " chincha yeputa, chincha...." = " really beautiful, totally beautiful" :))

http://blog.naver.com/hderi308/220108078359

140828 VIP PREMIERE
ibpO3pRDL3I6zP.png
iK58oxTcz2F8w.png
i3z5FTpyparv0.png
ilkykY0UJKMmd.png

http://blog.naver.com/starlet0718/220108054451