Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

HIc, after many hours struggling with laziness of myself, finally I tried to collect some "My Brilliant life" tickets which were taken and posted in insta, naver and facebook of audience. It appears there was a special preview on the 22th in Korea. ALL of them gave positive feed backs to the movie, like " I cried, such a touching movie..."

From naver they shared in blog: "I was in many tears just once seeing the film, this movie will be a hit, movies that speak to the beauty of youth ..."

ibfMisYkme5vmw.png
iS6ksxDvdEXa5.pngiKMZipArIn60G.pngibpoq6AdGUISvv.pngix5nPPW7gJCGe.png

ibtyIwGw3KpyER.pngibp7lKlTem0N7y.pngiblcfoS40p8LgQ.pngiqV3ZjGRXAnfY.pngibkhgCLAtPOhY3.pngibglF16SddUqAS.png ibPZd0d111Hx3.png

Naver:
izano0z6AmOgA.jpg
iEHXUhwl0g7rb.jpgibjn89P1L5cgbB.jpg
Her blog http://blog.naver.com/juidy369/220101135448

And this blog http://phana0427.blog.me/220100751855
ibng1mJi9ZaZ5E.png
ioU6ter3Ci3vT.png

There are still many other blogs, but, please forgive me :( I can't gather all :D
PS: hic, "spoiler" doesn't work:(

TO OUR IDEAL WOMAN OF THE 21 'st CENTURY MISS SONG HYE KYO : From humble beginning ..... You rose to the very top echelon of ASIA'S FILM and ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY ..... NO ONE CAN REACH YOU........Millions of men and women all over, admire and love you very,very much!!!!!! YOU WILL OVERCOME EVERYTHING AND YOU WILL SHINE MUCH, MUCH BRIGHTER THAN BEFORE, LIKE THE GLOWING SUN.......This is what KYONATICS believe you will achieve...........LONG LIVE SONG HYE KYO !!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be our battle cry......

Guest song4kim

a heartfelt thank you @freshspring for ur resourcefulness!i’m not worried anymore coz of the positive feedbacks of the majority of the koreans who believe in SHK and the movie itself is a proof of that and the long line huh,is amazing!considering its just a special screening,what more in the premiere nite and the regular showing....daebak!!aja!aja!!!!

Guest rjuliet

wow love dior gowns on kyo...she looks gorgeous in emerald green :x ...and so relieved to know positive feedbacks for mpl...really wanna see the movie to support kyo and get the poster pic leaflet :D ...thanks freshspring, ur awesome as always...

Guest song4kim

Hi Sue!you know how it is here,lazy sunday as usual...but my laziness disappear in an instant when i saw the pics from our dear resourceful kyonatics and ur cheerleading expertise!fight!fight!fight!hehe...(i imagine you doing the backflip now...to the bed!...i think the zzzzz is getting into you now...)

Sarap naman (delicious)!! @SusanC

@freshpring thanks for your resourcefulness...Hope and pray that Koreans and non-Koreans alike will come to their senses....sooner!! ...regarding SHK non-issue...

I bookmarked the long movie trailer as provided by @Rubylia...and watch it over and over again..
Wish I could fly to Korea and watch the movie 8->

MPL Fighting!!!

Good reviews for MPL are pouring in...they praise Kyo's and KDW's acting as Mira and Dae Soo and such a beautiful movie....and hopefully with much much words of mouths will help MPL. Fighting!

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002861718

http://zazak.tistory.com/2684

Honestly, i haven't came across 1 single bad review of MPL.

A new MPL MV by our Okuny...she wants to cheer up Kyo and MPL :x

it's a beautiful MV, make me cry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkaVuQqqzpU

edit: song4kim, Okuny is a Korean fan of Kyo . She had made some posts here at Kyo's thread when TWTWB airing

freshspring dearest, you're very welcome unnie & appreciating you highly will always be >:D< and i guess this is the perfect inspiration for you to make & be confident of that hidden talent of yours...ehehehe..sorry if i did pressured you unnie :)>- :D
putrin unnie...so glad to see you here again unnie :D i miss you & wow, hye kyo's chinese fanclub sponsoring tickets for mpl??? now that's a one great way to support mpl team...and hope you can figure it out unnie as soon as deadline will finish so that we can also help sponsoring :)
and so so much happy reading all the feedbacks of the review..so positive & no trace relating the recent issue of our kyo....MPL FIGHTING!!! SONG HYE KYO FIGHTING!!!thank you kyonatics for the resourcefulness & posting it in here & letting all of us enjoyed reading that feedbacks.....(anlakas lang maka goodvibes)!!!
and whoa...super thanks again freshspring unnie for the more & beautiful, gorgeous & stunning pics of our kyo in vogue sept issue & searching/investigating of whose elite collection she's wearing there....maybe meiyan handed over that abilities to you..hehehe :x :D 
thank you thank you again everyone for the pics, vids & updates :x :x :x
and once again wishing & hoping & praying that MPL will be a blockbuster hit!!!!!