Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

WOW.... so many new posts to back track....... and i don't want to lose a spot in 2690ers pages  :D
thank you so much to my dear chingus for the MPL updates........ and welcome to newbies, please ride along with us...... the journey that you'll never regret.
i must try hard to register at naver.... thanks chief kim for the guidelines via baidu...... if you don't see me means i'm failed   :(( :((haha no way i'll be absent from this thread even if i didn't manage to register....... in good times and bad times we're united :D:D
on VIP Premiere list........ i'm with you guys...... but top on my list will be TWTWB team, and not forgetting Kyo's beloved unnie Go Hyun Jung aka JIS's fave unnie too and boss   ;;) ;;)
i hope the power of the attendees will help to boost the ticket sales.... and when it premieres on Sep 3, by words of mouth...... in no time MPL will be a hit  [-O< [-O<

read at hyebaragi, fans there are booking MPL tickets for Sep 5, 8PM..... they mentioned Kyo's fanclub in China are sponsoring too..... the a/c no. is given and deadline 31 Aug...... i wish we know how to do it from here  :(:(  i'm trying to figure it out.
Hope Kyo will be at the stage greeting if ever have on that day....... just want to see her....... Kyo keep strong and Kyo's mom too...... we always be with you. 

the moment I saw the new vid of MPl by @Rubylia, I was so shocked and immediately learnt to change my signature, could you see my new one right? How can they be so beautiful like that??!!

Here the family made from Heaven :x :x :x
287c6c61-afe1-447c-a6d3-836a6f3ded61_zps
They are all cute and so look alike (although Im quite "disappointed" at mama Mirae's hair style. Trully an ajuma :D). All I see from the pic above is the warmth from their smile, from the way Aerum holds his parents' hands. My God, Im so in love with them :\">

• Like 1

Anybody home? Hey, guys, I know it's Sunday morning in your back of the woods. No wonder it's quiet! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I know I am! TWTWB just concluded. I have Hwang Jin Yi in the line up. Anyhoo, let me start your day with a howling laugh :)), followed by a roaring laugh =)), maybe a huge applause =D> , or maybe just a sweet hello :-h, culminating with a big kiss :-*. Tsup! Tsup! Tsup! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! Be well and be safe, Kyonatics!BTW, thanks a bunch to those who have been very patient in posting updates and pics.You guys rock! Wait, wait, of course, my day will not be complete without sending positive vibes toM P L! M P L Fighting! \:D/\:D/\:D/BE SAFE, KYO:-h

No posts yet? No news? No pics? ;;):-w 8-| I guess everyone's deserving of a big break after a stressful week! :-hIn the meantime, I will busy myself sending positive vibes to M P L! \:D/M P L FIGHTING! M P L FIGHTING!M P L FIGHTING!M P L FIGHTING!\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/

Hi @SusanC‌ ,where's the other cheerleader @ohsooyoung? nice job, cheers for unnie.Goodluck MPL I hope all her good friends will be there on MPL's vip premiere to support her. Where's the other kyonatics, Good Morning,time to cheer up unnie,where are you guys? God Bless to all.

^hihello MayaE and SusanC, thanks for always cheering this thread  :D
response to MPL positive vibes for today, has been sent via tvreport.
a very good comment on the movie and the casts by the reporter.......  certainly a very professional comment without any influenced by that issue..... i certainly hope there's an eng trans to it...... what i can say from google trans that it's safe to share on Kyo is.....
the long awaited birth of a good movie....... fans can expect, Kyo was great especially after 3yrs absence from domestic screen...... since debut, though as a mother is her first, she can digest it comfortably without awkwardness...., her clean and fresh look looking after her sick son will be revealed (?)...... of cos, it can cause jealousy among the viewers becos she still look beautiful without degrading any point.
thank you so much mr/s reporter Jo Ji Young :):)

hoping more comments without prejudice coming along.

shk48_zps264fb6c4.jpg~original 
Kyo..... be strong, be healthy, be safe.... MPL Fighting !

Yes, putrin, I want to know how to order  the tickets of MPL and then donate to someone else , if Shanda can help may be we can support our kyo by that way, because I don't understand utkim suggest the vote via navier online how it work? Kyo, we all stay with you , be strong and happy again, I'm sure watit for the DVD out and order , really expect the movie
:-*

Hi @PutriN nice to hear positive feedback for MPL.If only people will only focus on the movie itself without being mean with unnie's recent te,with God's help it will surely be a blockbuster.It has a very nice plot,not ordinary one.I just hope that some people's hatred to unnie will turn to forgiveness and love.She already asked for an apology because of her carelessness being the tax payer itself without blaming her accountants and accounting firm solely. That's only shows how good person unnie shk is. I hope people learn to forgive and forget since no one is perfect What's most important is that she already learned her lessons and I do hope in the future she will not trust anyone easily.

Please, support shk and the whole cast,production of MPL. They really work hard on this movie.Let's not ruin other's life because of this issue. God said, "Love one another as I have loved you". Unnie shk did her part,let her move on from this.She also have a mom to take care of.

Thank you and May God Bless Us All Always.

TO THOSE WHO REALLY CARE AND LOVE SHK : I know she is a very strong lady and she had faced many adversities in life...........PLEASE, PLEASE ....stay beside her closely.......never,never allowing her to be alone every minute of the day.........I am in the medical profesion .....thus I know what depression can do.

Hi @susanC yeah she must still sleeping right now.nice to hear you and @putriN are awake. Who knows unnie was reading this thread right now.I hope this love and support of kyonatics will turn all her sadness to laughter especially with cheerleaders like you and @ohsooyoung. Continue doing this @susanC,this will really cheer up unnie shk. Hey,all kyonatics must be awake by this time. God Bless.

@foresthills I agree with you. Shk should always be surrounded by true friends,her mom,someone special to stay beside her at all times. She needs cheerful,loving,supporting people who can relieve her stress. Shk,please deepen your faith.God will never abandon good person like you. By this time,you already know who are your real friends are.May God grant you with a forgiving heart,deeper faith,inner peace and loving people to take good care of you every minute of the day.We know that you tried your best to look strong,but deep inside you,you were crying. If you feel like crying, you cry to ease the burden inside you. In time,everything will be forgotten and you will be fine. If you have time,go to church,pray hard,tell him everything you want.He will just listen and caress you.If you know how to pray the Holy Rosary,then pray it,Mama Mary will help you to ease your burden.Trust God and everything will be ok. Not all people hates you,there are much more people loving and supporting you.We all love you and we'll be here for you.God Bless.Please stay healthy and safe.

Kyo will attend with team IAQ, Annie and Joe Chen  :-*
23th Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival 
Time: 2014.09.24 

​第23届金鸡百花电影节开幕式参与“大手牵小手·艺爱同行”活动全国招募小童星!到场明星有:宋慧乔、陈乔恩、伊能静、黄圣依、陈坤、李冰冰、刘亦菲、Rain、陈冲、王学兵等(明星持续增加中---)关注艺流传媒,让你的生活更精彩!​ ​详情请致电:13739339200 18919380987​QQ:990206078

ezLr2oo.jpg

YES! Thanks, putriN for that awesome news! \:D/CHEERING SQUAD, the positive vibes we have been sending MPL is paying off!KYONATICS, GET UP! OFF YOUR FEET! SCREAM AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS!KYONATICS CAN'T BE BEAT!WE ARE # 1WE CAN'T BE # 2WE ARE ON A ROLLKYONATICS ARE IN CONTROL!GO MPL GO MPLLET'S GO, LET'S FIGHT, LET'S WIN FOR MPL!GO KYO! GO KYO! GO KYO!M P L # 1\:D/\:D/\:D/ \:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/OK, I'm done screaming! Let me rest my throat! :))

@Chieu, many thank dearie :x :* Today is the 24th, that means we need to wait 30 days for 23th Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival  8->

Here is original fashion colletion of Dior, Autumn-Winter 2014-2015, which Kyo unnie wore for Vogue shooting :D
iMFnuLKGRlhEJ.png
ibmtCrbvYnRveg.png
i5jGXZzjyZnSu.png
iecjR1j1rYbF2.png

@Dior and refer naver