Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Chingus, let's support MPL. it seems MPL got effected due to Kyo's current situation, many didn't want to watch bcos of Kyo and mpl gets low scorings :( . This is too ridiculous, i still dun get the logic honestly, she is their fellow Korean , she paid it already for 2 years ago...and they treat her like she kill their families...why use their times for much hating? :((  . i just dun get it. let's support Kyo the best way we can . Fighting.

This is from Baidu fans , and we might need some Chinese fans here to explain to us for the last pic. I put them in spolier in case i might get warn :P

Step 1: go to MPL page
http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/point.nhn?code=116532

then clik on the top "login"
gnEtsM.jpg

2. Step Two: Go to the page after a glance, the system will automatically default to English, and then click the "sign up"

The third step: after clicking the top right corner of pigeon agree to all the terms, and then click on the lower left corner of "consent."
c4iXUQ.jpg

4. Step Four: After the jump to fill in the details page, the first one is to be registered mail, in English, letters, underscores free combination, until the bottom of the display green word "cool the ID oh" only shows the account is not registered too, would fill in the password twice after setting, attention to fill the bottom of the first and last name when it must be in English or Korean, we English just fine! This just write, do not have to fill in your real name, gender a column, click on the right can be a male or female, birthday Consignee month and day, month can drop down checked, fill in the date of their own, do not necessarily have true, the following Emergency email I usually fill their mailboxes with the Chinese can, the phone number must fill in true, because you want to receive the verification code, click on the right after filling out the "certification", the "verification code has been sent", then waits receive SMS it (completely free), then fill in the received message authentication code, click on the right side of the "OK", and then click the "register", then jump on the registration page is completed.

ktdfKT.jpg

@ baidu

edit: nozaroc, congrats...you can now click on the thump up at the front page to MPL, i think....i haven't successed to register yet :( .

freshspring, true dear, not all are haters, i believe... but ugly words always louder than nice words.  Let's hope the best for MPL and Kyo, hopefully ppl appreciate a good, heartwarming movie and of cos more forgiving for someone's unintentionally mistake  [-O<

^ @utKim unnie, thanks unnie for the guideline. However, I wonder if that's a low score when we do a comparison to another movie, which will be premiered at the same time to MPL. That is "Tazza 2", a MPL's strong rival.  Here is its official naver page http://search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=tab_hty.top&where=nexearch&ie=utf8&query=%ED%83%80%EC%A7%9C2%27&x=0&y=0
http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/basic.nhn?code=67769
Tazza 2 ( score and vote)

iAG2vdsVp9E7L.pngihANcQ0JA0umT.png

Both movies are looked forward to and attract audience's attention.
Just my feelings here is, the point is there is a large number of Korean showing their supports to SHK. I see that when I find their naver blogs, how can we know responses of all Korean? what we are seeing, the ppl who are cruels, are not all Korean.
Everyday, Korean uses their naver blogs to update her news and admire her as fans, comments everywhere not only to show their love to Kyo, but also positively appreciate MPL.

I think the point is that we don't know Korean. therefore, we should consider when concluding. Even if you only understand English, I can see there are many sympathetic ones in different websites.

I just wanna you to
beware things optimistically ^:)^

PS: Thanks Kim unnie again, I have just finished voting :x

Edit: SHK unnie doesn't appear in search ranking, and MPL ranks the 2nd on Daum search and the 4th on Naver search

2nd on Daum
iOBYMurjhWmgG.png

4th on naver
i4qh25hn15fmW.png

^ unnie,  I have just finished voting , if can Please comment on Kyo for more complete.Ex: 송혜교.사랑해요.
혜교언니.힘내세요.
혜교씨.화이팅!두근두근 내 인생도 홧팅!
혜교씨.항상 웃으세요.네 웃음 넘 예뻐요.
혜교씨.모든 것이 다 잘 될거예요.홧팅~두근두근 내 인생도 홧팅!from baidu

What you're saying, utkim, is that some people will not watch MPL because of the the issue which I understand was already settled 2 years back! They are giving low rate  to a supposed-to-be top-rated movie because of the same reason. Wow! That is just so immature! It is preposterous! What an absurd reasoning! They are practically crucifying the person!Did they ever find out who leaked this supposed-to-be private matter?Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that they were going to reprimand the person/persons who started this hoopla. Let's just hope that this is just a small group of people out for vengeance! I'm hoping, too that most people are more forgiving and non-judgmental. Let's pray that good outweighs the bad! I'm usually not an emotional type of person, but this crass behavior of some people are getting on my nerve! Well, I'm not going to let them dampen my spirit!!! I still believe that MPL will do just fine in the box! I'm sure its story will touch people's souls! KYO will be just fine! MPL Fighting! \:D/\:D/\:D/ 

^Yes, dear...after the storm, there will be a rainbow.... Kyo fighting!  SHkers fighting!

If  this can cheer up chingus here...there are many reviews from korean blogs which give quite positive reviews for MPL ...

qSZcr3.jpg
dc

hi, I'm trying to create a account in naver following utkim's guideline but they keep requesting me to re-verify my phone number. Currently I'm filling: +84 1649613784 as my exact phone number but it doesn't work, any advice?

Guest kinankyo

hi, introduce me is a big fan of song hye kyo, I'm an Indonesian, and some time ago so loyal readers of this forum. because of my love for kyo I always miss him, even I felt that she had become part of me, as always feeling what he went through ... hopefully you also want to be a part of me, always provide the latest news about kyo as healers my homesickness. she was a woman ... I think that is really like an angel, god is mighty clever, until able to create an almost perfect woman as she

hi there stevie88...a warm welcome to you here in Song Hye Kyo's big happy family & optimistic thread... :-h no worries on the grammar thingy my dear as long as we can understand it & thanks for showing up here to support your love to our dear girl, which she needs most during times like this, that's so sweet of you :D
and whooa chloebelle? was that really you?  :-B wish i am right...hehehhe....hi chingu, i missed you so much, so glad that you're back to us again with that golden idea which i so much agree, and also to nozaroc, me too like the banner campaign, so hope can somebody do the banner? how about you freshspring unnie? i know that you're so busy posting pics, vids, updates us about our kyo & making gifs.....where for all of that, we can't thank you enough unnie..but you're also great in making fan arts with heartfelt caption, so can you give us a sample.....pardon me unnie...no pressure... hehehe sorry :)>- it's just that God shower you lots of talents/skills... :D
and how i wish someone can influence our dear hye kyo about soompi... so that she'll be able to read our posts & at least can lessen her heavy heart knowing that she had fans who will always there to support & believe & ready to defend & love & will always be proud of her no matter what!....How i really wish that 8-> and i think that's not impossible :D *optimistic mode*

carlamazing, oops ohsooyoung rather...i love that idea of yours..."KYONATICS UNIVERSITY"....you're so humorous there....hehehe :D
hi there to you kinankyo...a warm welcome to SONG HYE KYO's big happy family thread...hope we can see more of your post here :D (sorry kyonatics if i'm being so redundant here, just wanna say that i won't be get tired of using this "song hye kyo's big happy family thread" in introducing newbies here in a screaming version...yes! screaming hehehe...silly me) :))

-------------------------------edit: vuthao, i also feel of calling you right now :))

@freshspring: I tried that one too, but still "pls re-verify phone num" :(Actually I once thought you're from Vietnam too as your name Spring-Xuân :) (kinda popular way to choose nickname in our country right? correct me if I am wrong :P )It's great to see that you're legend here :X

My dearest @jennifer :) Hi hi, thanks you for appreciate me that highly :D
But I often make fanarts follow inspiration, and not very confident :D However, I will think about that

@vuthao,  Ah, Yes you guess true, that's my real name. As soon as I see you, I know you are a Vietnamese too :D really happy for that.
Almost forget, Have you overcome that trouble yet?

@nozaroc, If I have much time, I also want to make few account and vote :D

The "super storm" that rocked Kyo's world (and our world as well!) proved to be a blessing in disguise. Not only did it make her a stronger woman, but also she gained more enthusiasts/followers. This thread will testify to it. SHK's family is growing. So to all the newbies here, WELCOME :) :) :)

Hye Kyo, continue to count your blessings! God bless :)