Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^^ Isnt he the cutie pie who played Kim tae hee's lead man in her recent saeguk drama? :-D

Anyways welcome to UAA family Yoo ah in :-)

Hello chingus,hope you all had a smashing holiday season...i too am in a midst of family vacation after a looong time :\">

Thanks all for the updates,Thread is quiet again hope we hear many more news about our girl pretty soon.i for one cant wait to hear more about her new korean movie wid KDW..thecrest of the casting still remains a mystery and i hope they release more news bt the movie..have a great day chingus.. :x

Awesome translation Shanda!!Thank you so much!!

Song Hye Kyo “Possessed by Oh Young…Missing her” [interview] January 6, 2014   •  Category: News & Updates, That Winter, Translations

This is yet another post that was never published just like the recently posted Elle interview. This was one of many interviews that Kyo did after the conclusion of That Winter, The Wind Blows, and it was actually quite lengthy, but I have just included questions and answers that weren’t mentioned in the other articles. I will call this my ‘farewell to Oh Young’ interview as it is the last one. From February 13, 2013 to April 3, 2013, we cried and laughed with Oh Young, and even though That Winter is over, she will forever live in our hearts.

- Did you know That Winter would be this successful?

“I didn’t know the response would be this good. I had a good feeling in the beginning. Before it aired, I watched episodes 1 and 2 without editing and music, but I really enjoyed watching it. Maybe after watching it for a minute, I had a good feeling.

- I heard you cried a lot after the last scene was filmed.

“I did not cry a lot. When Director Kim was giving his speech of how we worked hard, he almost burst into tears. After seeing that and Jo In Sung-sshi and the other staff members tearing up, I also burst into tears.”

- How are Kim Bum and Jung Eun Ji?

“I did not have a lot of scenes with them, so it’s unfortunate. In informal occasions as we would eat, I shared several conversations with them and in Bum’s case, he is a person who thinks a lot and acts older than his age (laughs). He has a lot of deep thoughts, and even though we share a large gap in age, we had a lot of good conversations. Eun Ji really seems like a girl of that age. She is bright and innocent, and has nothing to hide at all. Even so, she has confidence and of course, that is lovable. Also, if she had worries or anguish, she would say ‘unnie, this isn’t going right’ and since she candidly revealed her shortcomings and [asked for advice], I had good talks with her. She is cheerful and a good friend.”

- I heard you hurt your fingernail in the middle of filming…

“My fingernail fell off, so the truth is this is a fake fingernail. In episode 6, I was sobbing in front of Oh Soo’s car, and my finger got jammed in the car door. Usually when something gets stuck in the middle, the door will open, but the door just shut. So it started to bleed and my hand turned deep black. It looked awful, so I applied a flesh-colored manicure, but people that didn’t know just assumed ‘Oh, a blind person applied nail polish.” (Laughs)

- From Song Hye Kyo’s perspective of That Winter, The Wind Blows, what is the ‘wind?’

“I have a style that does not think too deeply about the the title, so I thought of it as the ‘heart’s wind’ blew in the winter. In my standards, the wind blew a closely shut heart of a young girl and brought along change. That is the way I interpreted it.”

493810-3

- Did the wind also blow Song Hye Kyo’s heart?

“As I did this project, my heart ached. It truly seemed that I was possessed by Oh Young. Even now when I think of my acting and lines of Oh Young, I can’t control myself, and I cherish that time. I also yearn for it.”

- It seems acting was quite difficult.

“It was so difficult. There were plenty of times where I was worn out and when filming ended, I didn’t do anything and was in a blank state of mind. Even when filming ended, I wanted to do well, so even when it was time to rest, I did not rest. It was mentally draining.

- You seem to cry so prettily.

“There is also something odd too. My face turns into a frown and l have a runny nose (laughs). In the old days, I didn’t have a snotty nose and tears just streamed down. I wonder why this is happening, but everyone around me said, ‘It happens when you get old’ (laughs).”

- How significant is age to Song Hye Kyo?

“I don’t pay attention to it at all. I even forget how old I am. Occasionally when my age is mentioned in the news, I think to myself, ‘Ah, so that’s how old I am.’ [Age] doesn’t seem like such an important thing.

- The decision to star in movies like Today and Fetish are not easy choices to make. What is the reason behind that venture?

“Of course, I don’t look at the results and make a choice. In the beginning, I hope it will turn out well and since I like the character, that’s how I come to the decision. Now I am in my earlier thirties and since there is a lot of time, it’s likely there will be good results on the movie side.”

- How do you want the public to go forth in expectations of you?

“If they expect too much then the greater the disappointment. With this project, I received a lot of praise, but in any situation, it could go right or fall off – my acting could be seen even better or another thing, if it’s lacking then it could also be seen as a disadvantage. So I ask please do not have a lot of high expectations of me.”

Lastly, Song Hye Kyo was asked, “How would you like That Winter to be remembered as?” She answered, “I hope it will be a drama that you think of in the winter.” The reporter said, “It seems both Worlds and That Winter both would come to mind.” “Even so, since That Winter also has ‘winter’ in the title, it will be remembered in the winter, right? And in the fall, Autumn Tale, and in the summer, Full House?” She said laughing.

493810-4

Source: TV Daily
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest lionel1430292475

Annyeong Haseyo Chingu, long time doesn't visit this thread, btw congratulation for SHK she deserved to be a winner. I read the news about MBC,SBS, KBS drama award,what i see mostly Korean actrees is wearing the white dress in red carpet, whether the white dress is a trend in Korean Celebrities? so our Goddess is trend setter right?. Even one actrees (i don't wanna mention her name) wearing the same designer with SHK (she's always wearing Dior before) Jenny Packham, and also the hairstyle quite simillar with SHK in APAN, and lately she's wearing white dress in some event.
This dress that she wearing in MBC award :

21.TEASE.jpg

I think if SHK attend SBS awards she will choose this dress :
Jenny-Packham-spring-2014-wedding-dress-

Song Hye Kyo, Seen On the Streets of Taiwan
song-hye-kyo-in-taiwan.jpg?w=600

Actress Song Hye Kyo was seen on the streets of Taiwan.Last month, Song Hye Kyo was seen in Taiwan after she finished filming. According to the Taiwanese media, she had finished filming in Taipei and moved to the city in a car, getting dinner with the staff members.
In the revealed pictures, Song Hye Kyo was wearing skinny jeans, a khaki outerwear, a gray hat, and a black scarf, covering up her face. Even though she was in a casual outfit with no makeup on, her presence still seemed to light up the streets.Photo Credit: Taiwan
© 2013 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
kpopstarz.com/articles/72017/20140104/song-hye-kyo-seen-on-the-streets-of-taiwan.htm

oops, this thing??? I feel happy for UAA :)) Yoo Ah In (YAI) goes with Mr Sidus and has a pic with Ms Park. So, How is the relationship between YAI and Kyo unnie?  ;;) :-/

With Mr Sidus
704920fcgw1ec9rwrqqd2j20dt09974w.jpg
704920fcgw1ec9rwrxaz5j20dg09iwf8.jpg
704920fcgw1ec9rx00v4ej20e00903yz.jpg
With Ms Park
704920fcgw1ec9pxt7nu8j20g40g4t9r.jpg
weibo as tagged

PS: As what the weibo user says, all pics are taken today. YAI has something to do in London :)

The Search ranking today: "Yoo Ah In Song Hye Kyo" ranks the fifth:
6a19bd84tw1ec9xbp7nbzj205607ewer.jpg
via weibo

^thanks freshspring dearie for the latest update on ms park and mr sidus.....  

these two UAA key persons are not with Kyo........ whom with her then ?    :-B

mr and ms trans   :-/

has she arrived in Beijing ? probably back in Korea for J.Estina photoshoot ?

no news on her whereabout huhu  :(

Guest deaborj

>putrin......another possible answer to your question - -- who is with Kyo now that Mr Sidus and Ms Park is with YAI?--- ANSWER : KANG DONG WON --- hehehe. -- If Ms trans is busy chatting with Mr trans, most likely Kang Dong WOn and Kyo are left alone together since they would be dong a new movie together...Maybe they are busy rehearsing their script already or the kissing scene . (hehehehe biyaneh it's just my shipping thoughts are at work again). hehehehe;  ;):D:D

....im still waiting for your pictures unnies :D

Yay,  I love Yoo Ah In! He's one fine actor and can only grow from here. Truly a top star, I believe! I hope to see a pic of YAI and our dear girl someday.
Hmmm...good question, who is with our Kyo and where is she now?? We all know by now that she is quick and good at hiding...she just pops up and surprises us!^^ Hehe, deaborj, you are so funny! You always keep this thread alive with your sense of humor. Thank you!
Thanks freshspring for the pics and update about our UAA Family and the Laneige screen caps.

I am so glad that 2 of our favorite people in our Kyo family have met ~ Kim and PutriN! I'm so happy everything worked out for you two to meet. My fingers were crossed that it would all pan out and it DID! YAY!
The Jenny Packham dresses are so gorgeous and classic ~ maybe Kyo will wear another one by this designer on her big day ;)
Thanks PutriN for the gif of Kyo and CTH from "My Girl!" I hope they will be able to collaborate on another project in the near future. Remember when CTH played a trick on Kyo by calling her on air? Hehe. I love their friendship. 
Beth ~ you are welcome for my 'farewell' to Oh Young interview. I guess I can't say we laughed with Oh Young...we mostly cried with her, right?;) There were some sweet, cute moments that made me giggle though.

Guest deaborj

>freshspring - you're amazing.....let me borrow one of the pics.
> ms shanda - i will always be your fan ^:)^ (with or without translation) kansahamnida ^:)^

Kyo : So saaaaad, no pics from putrin and utkim...huhuhuhu :(( :(( :((
IPB Image

just teasing you utkim and putrin unnies....Peace! --- it's okay i'll wait for that day you guys decide to share your lovely pic....when you're ready, i'm ready!

Guest kailoveskyo

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; clear: both;"Here’s the Top 10 Most Beautiful Korean Women According to Nate:

1. Sandara Park (2NE1)- Singer
2. Bae Suzy (miss A)- Singer3. Sohee (Wonder Girls)- Singer
4. Choi Sulli [f(x)]- Singer
5. Kim Hee Sun-Actress
6. Song Hye Gyo- Actress
7. Tiffany Wang (SNSD)- Singer
8. IU- Singer
9. Park Se-Young- actress
10. Yoon Eun Hye- Actress
Song-Hye-Kyo13.jpg

afo2.jpg

http://entervrexworld.wordpress.com/tag/nate-100-most-beautiful-korean-women-2013/

Thanks Kim unnie for your help :*

And here is schedule to release " My palpitating life". I need some help. I dun know if they say it will be released a part in 2014 or it will be released in the second half part in 2014.
BTW, CJ Entertainment is the largest distributor as well as  movie production in Korea.

iLfxJ4F5wRM5.jpg
source: http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140107144512248?newsid=20140107144512248

PS: a pic is posted on naver today
iWd5X6VMCdbBE.png