Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest elinnoor

@song4kim hai dear... good to meet such a warm hearted Friend like you all here... so blessed..

O:-) heard that the crossing are going to have press conf 21st dec.. is that true?? If it's true hope i can see takeshi and kyo together hehehheeh

Welcom to all newbies :D

Thanks putriN for posting the trans from Shanda :D

It's Desember already, how times fly. It was in July Kyo started filming The Crossing and now it almost comes to the end, i am happy. Hopefully Kyo can be at home at the Christmas where it's the best time to be at home with family and friends and hopefully we can get to see Kyo and JIS at the SBS awards :D . Only 1 more month, i think Kyo will start shooting another movie which i really looking forward, i hope everything will go smoothly for Kyo.

Read at Baidu that shooting in Taiwan will be more than 1 month and director JW said there will be much more larger scenes in TW and asking the media for space for successful shoot. After TW the crew will be back for Beijing preparing the post stage, fixing the film.

Guest kailoveskyo

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Showbiz Korea Ep727 KANG DONG-WON & SONG HYE-GYO

Guest song4kim

...im just curious...can anyone enlighten me what mr. Sidus do?coz i know ms. Park is her manager nd ms. Trans is her translator...tnx in advance! :)

song4kim, he calls as mr sidus due to his earlier work for Sidus, a company where Kyo was for long time ago, he was also working for Kyo at that time, then Kyo was no longer at Sidus and now he is finally back working for Kyo. That's why we named him as mr sidus :D

jolie
, i use to post the youtube link directly when i write the post ..and that's it.

edit: tiny_mu, this ninja is mr Sidus, the guy with glasses ;))
gvxa.gif
this man
vjbq.jpg

Guest song4kim

tnx utkim for the info...is he some sort of a bodyguard or a translator too?coz he is always or more often present whenever kyo works overseas...

The 2013 SBS Drama Awards "Best Couple" official nominations are out.  You need to register first in order to vote.  I think you can only vote once per day.  Here is the site to vote:

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/sw11/template/swtpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V2000001110&vProgId=1000943&vMenuId=1020090

If this award is based on votes only, then it's pretty hopeless for SHK and JIS to win because 1) like jjeennyy19 said before, we SHKers are lazy voters (I myself is guilty as charged :P) and 2) LMH and PSH fans are so hardcore and passionate about voting.  They have so much more votes that it's almost impossible to catch up with them :(

Since the site is in Korean, here is the instruction on how to vote.  I put it in a spoiler tag because the instructions are pretty long.  Got this how-to-vote info from another thread.  Hopefully it will work :)

You need to register first, here are the steps (follow/clicks the red mark in the pictures below):

1. Go to login site and select the fourth option

https://sbscert.sbs.co.kr/login/member/join/agree.jsp

2. Select ‘Agree’ for all three options, then select ‘Foreigner in Overseas’ at the bottom of the page

3. Fill in the form as instructed.
Name filled in should be the same as the one recorded on identification card (ID card).
Check if your ID is available.

Password must be in the length of 8-13 letters, comprising of lowercase alphabets, numbers and special characters.
Country codes and area codes for your telephone can be found here:http://countrycode.org/

For ‘E-mail (광고 수신여부)’, you can choose ‘no’ to reject receiving updates from SBS.

For ‘Confirmation Process’, you need to provide a picture/scan of your identification card or passport (the former is preferred). Choose to either upload the picture (in gif or jpg format) or to fax the picture. The picture/scan should include both sides of the document (if both sides have information recorded).

Size of the picture uploaded must not be larger than 500kb. Refer to tutorial on how to send a fax overseas if you choose to fax the picture of your ID card:http://www.ehow.com/how_4588664_send-fax-overseas.html

Then select ‘Submit’.

4. You will be brought to a page that says, ‘Thank you for joining SBS’

5. Wait for confirmation email to be sent.

After it's confirmed, just click on the vote button under TWTWB pic. Hope it helps.

11344089825_a077abb7f7_o.jpg

Guest song4kim

u r so right ms. hclover96,just by reading at d rules,its kinda long process..i used to vote at d other site for their poll too 4 d best drama of 2013 but LMH fans r really up to it...ottoke!!! :((