Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hello everyone :-h
freshspring dearest...ur very welcome:)

thanks a lot kyonatics for the updates,pics,gifs,vids & fanarts of our dear kyo.....keep sharing :x :x :x

after 3 nights lack of sleep, atlast! done watching "ALL IN"...i look like a zombie now @-)...gotta go need to recharge (:| (:| (:|.. I-) I-)
"world within" is waiting so long :-w...

Nominations for the best drama couple-SBS 2013?

rden.jpg

baidu

^^ To be honest i love all the couples...one of the most chemistry bursting nominations lists ever...but ofcose i would be really happy if my utmost bias wins..and im sure our Oh soo-Oh young couple would rock the award show...all the best to them <:-P :x

EDIT: well,read in baidu(google translation) that there's going to be a nude sex scene between takeshi and the japanese actress?... Ahem :P i wonder if there are any romantic scenes between Kyo and HXM as well..im sure our girl wont consent to too much of an intimate scene. anyways,not able to gather much from google translation...hope khxy can help us 

Hi ria19 , it's true that there will be bed scene between Takeshi and Masami Nagasawa.It seems that there will be 3 couples instead of 2 and there are not much informations / confirmations so i guess we just wait nearer to the premiere of this movie.So far no info about Kyo only news that she will be speaking in mandarin and whether she will be dubbed or not is another mystery.
At the Apan awards interview on stage, she was asked is there any more message she wish to tell her mom. Hye Kyo said" If this is a live telecast then it will be better,so my mom can see it.My mom has always been accompanying and supporting me thus giving me strength to go forward.I will forever be grateful and respect you.I love you."
source:baidu 

Thanks Ria & khxy for all updates.
^ putriN unnie, jennifer and ria dearies, thanks for sweet words :D
Hic, I'm a little busy these days.

Aigoo, why is our thread so quiet?

This news, I don't understand: http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2013112816432184864

[포토]더원, "내일(29일) 송혜교-조인성과 일본 쇼케이스 떠난다"

It means The one says SHK and JIS will be in the Japanese showcase on the 29th or he performs OST in Janpan? @-)
You know,  JIS & KB confirmed to promote TWTWB in Japan in the 30th.

Some gifs:
iNxAPaBwls2PN.gif

inN2Ca1lRHjjb.gif
dc

3 couples.. :-/

Huffft hope is not gonna be like tgm again.. If it's true.. Then the earlier gossip is true that her scenes is being cut..

I really admire her patient of all of this hope she get what she is trully deserve..

But hope my guessing is not true..

Tired of all this uncertainty specially since tgm, better with drama which is the role etc is so open..

freshspring: dearie,i really really hope SHG and JIS can both do promotions together...after TWTWB we never really got to see them together again :-(

khxy: thanks for the translations dear :D 

strawberry: yes,seems we are having 3 couples but i dont think itl be like TGM dearie..Hye gyo's role in this movie should also be equally important as other actors,i believe..lets hope for the best :)

z621.jpg

weibo

According to a reliable source on weibo, The One invites SHK and JIS as guests in his new album's performance ( in Japan) on 29th. The weibo user says SHK will really go there.

Ria dearie, I really hope it's true. But As Kim unnie has said previously, we only believe in it when we see her pics :D

I wish we could see SHK & JIS together again, OMG

Gifs from dc, beautiful Oh Young :*
i7Kfem80r0Y3N.gif

ibuqAGd2oxMcZD.gif

Thanks to all for the news :D ....Let's hope we get to see our O2 couple tomorrow  [-O< ......ah, the news is just too good to believe though....so many good things happening lately to Kyo, we got to see her in Sg, then at the red carpet and on the top of that Kyo got the best award....so i am trying to not asking for more...though i wouldn't say no for seeing Kyo and JIS in Japan keke.

I am just wondering that freshspring said a fan saw Kyo leaving to Beijing on the 26th...so she is back to Korea already? Oh well, we will find out tomorrow then :D

btw, i think Korean fans are much confusing and exciting as us :D

cutie
r37t.gif

oh thanks @khxy, she's so sweet whenever she talks about her mom. I always feel moving thinking of my mom, so I'm happy to read any thing my idol doing for her mom. That's just so awesome. 
Sorry for missing something at the start, can I ask why we call Kyo and JIS is O2 couple? I remember that fans call Hyun Bin and Kyo is H2 because of Hyun & Hye, right? 

Guest shey428

@mexteur maybe because of their character in twtwb Oh young and Oh soo. Hihi

They are also known as oxygen couple beacuse we cant live without oxygen.... Maybe.. Hehe

Guest fariza8

hi people''''''''
o.m.g it's my 2nd post in this forum, finaly Iam comeback from lulu land...ha...ha
i am not "gadgething" type so I find a lot of trouble with technology... what a shame???
btw thank for strawberry555, freshspring, ria19, and all the member in this forum for warm and sweat welcoming?/
For the news SHG dinner with LNY, why??? why LNY not WB,,I wish SHG dating WB,, coz I'm already falling head over freaking heels with this couple..
Bravo SHgWonBin shipper... ganbatte..semangat..fighting

speaking of the O2 couple, ahhhh i miss TWTWB :((...i miss seeing these 2 wonderful human beings.....but i'm just started watching worlds within...ahhh, what to do :-/ :-/ :-/
i'm looking forward too to see them again together soon/tomorrow?

utkim unnie...kyo really looks cute in ur gif... :P 

tnx for the updates chinggus :x