Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

:-h all...

Just watced tv .. NET. The show is call entertainment news n in one of news they talked about celebs beauty tips.. N among hollywood star like beyonce, taylor swift, vics becs there's Song hye kyo to being mention as the only asian star.. Well I really proud coz usually it will be chinese star or kpop star coz they more famous n recognize now.. So I'm really happy n proud :x ..

The narations still connect her with full house coz it's still her most lovable kdrama here..

Miss her cuteness n fun style.. Hope she will do romcom.. N forget about the thinking that depend on her age now she want do that romcom like fh anymore.. Whyyyyyy ??? :((

putriN: Lol i too thought the same...when i opened Naver and saw the pic of them in the article.my heart was palpitating thinking they both were cast in my palpitating..only after i opened i realized it was a different news altogether..soo much for my shippy heart.. :-P

jenny and hclover: My dears,for a moment i thought we are going to have the much discussed party in binkyo thread...Alas!! .the movie gods are literally trolling us i guess :)

kim: haha,like jenny said,it would have been the death of us,if ever this combo happens...but i still haven't lost hope. *fingers crossed* (since 2000) ;)

jasan: thanks for the clarification..im happy to hear LNY and SHG are close..wow,our girl seems to have a lot of close friends in the industry.happy to know shes well loved and respected among her peers :D

mieyan: wow tats an awesome fan art...soo realistic... thanks for sharing :)

deaborj: ur right,hope LNY succeeds in convincing her Bf :P

freshspring: thanks for all the lovely updates dearie :)

OH YOUNG :x :x

2z.gif

baidu

looking at these pics,i realize how much i miss seeing SHG in small screen again...hope our kyo decides to do more dramas in the future..  8-> 

and wonder when they will decide upon the casting..apart from her casting news,we dint get any other news about her new kmovie :-? 

Guest graaccee02

I can't wait for Song Hye Kyo's next project... the movie " My Palpitating Life " just wondering when are they going to announce the lead actors to play the character of Song Hye Kyo's husband ., and her son ..

For me .. my first choice still JO In Sung but If They can't get Jo In Sung to be her husband in the movie .., next to my list is Kang Dong Won ..,and if Kang Dong Won is busy .,then  So Ji Sub.., if So Ji Sub is not available please try to get Hyun Bin .. I want to see them back together again ...
and for son Lee Min Ho,  . its not impossible to make him look older these days .. there's a lot of good and realistic make up ... if not LeeMin Ho maybe Bae Yong Jun as the son ...at least he's a lil bit mature and perfect for the aging son .,can apply maybe only minimal of make up ...:-?

Guest graaccee02

hi! I found  this video of Song Hye Kyo and Lee Min Ho .. fan made video .., just want to share it here..  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDGnhM549kE

Kyo was at Gimpo airport today to go to Beijing :x :* A fan had her signature, the fan also met Bae Jong Jun and Lee Hong Ki there
The fan said:

51宅宅宅真的是一金浦出发就遇见明星 上次裴勇俊 昨天李弘基 今天宋慧乔 !!真人皮肤不要太好 美到冒泡 ee8486.pngee8486.png真的是女神一枚!!不想自取其辱就没有要求合照 签名秀一个 今天是个好日子哟~ee8485.png 我在这里:首尔

Here is Kyo's signature on Nov,26th
700c2181jw1eayrg8hwd2j20m80gogoa.jpg

700c2181jw1eayrgakbwij20x718g14s.jpg
700c2181jw1eayrgbs5xsj20go0m8774.jpg
weibo

^mieyan, so true....... but, isnt' he looking smart too ?  ;)

i'm so glad that he's back for Kyo   ;;)

freshspring, thanks dearie. awwww, celebration time over for her. she's back to work  :D

Kyo, Have a safe and smooth filming !

oh, hongki missed her by a day..... he left on the 25th and Kyo on the 26th ?

but he can still meet her in Beijing  :P

^Thanks Ngoc...the stills are breathtaking!! ZZY looks great..hope they release stills of our girl too..wahh sooo excited  <:-P

thanks freshspring for the updates :x im jealous of the fan who got the autograph  :((

LANEIGE christmas special :D

ckm5.jpg

laneige fb