Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Kyo and hagukim, her friend, posted by the friend on instargam today, He writes: 혜교느님~~ ㄱ ㄱ ㅑ~~!!
6a19bd84jw1eaqqng4bkhj20hs0d7ta9.jpg
so,is this her latest pics? is she in Korea? she looks so stunning :D :x

Dun know why I feel this pic somewwhat famillar. To seniors and dearies, Have you seen this this pic? :-/
via weibo

Edit:
and here is the post from dc. hic, I'm not sure if this pic is taken today or not :(
ivMux5CmG09U5.png

freshspring,  Kyo's friend also posted the photo on Facebook on November 8th so it's somewhat recent. She look so fresh-faced and beautiful! I wish I could take a picture like that.
also, freshspring, thank you for the updates/photos of The Crossing, and for all of the video links and photos from Kyo's big Daesang win. You are on a roll and such a gem - thank you!
chloebelle~ Yes, her dress is actually from the designer's bridal collection! I can't wait for the big day to come for our girl. She is going to be the most beautiful bride EVER:x
Thanks  Kim for the article. Yes indeed it is a good read! She truly did deserve this award, and the article is right when it stated the road to being an actress is long and tough. Our girl has conquered it all. So proud of her!

^ Thanks Shanda for the trans from Dispatch :D, you make it so easy to read, unlike using the google trans...it was a bit weird and hard to understand hehe. Indeed the gown was perfect for Kyo, she looked elegant and beautiful in it and our girl will for sure be a most beautiful bride ever..it was LOVE at the 1st sight for me when i saw her in that dress...gahhh...wonder who will be the lucky guy  8-> ?  my loveboy , i hope  ;)

Regarding that report...i can feel it dear, it had been a long, tough road for Kyo. But with her sincerity for becoming a good actress, her considerations and all the hard works, i am so happy and so proud to see Kyo  for getting where she is today.  I guess there had been a lot of tears, sadness on this tough road....but she did it ...she had became this beautiful girl and i am this proud fan, she makes us proud.

btw, Shanda, i think they said Kyo might not get the award if other factors like the popularity of the drama etc was included, but bcos Apan star awards only focus on acting,then  the result should be ...Kyo :D

freshspring
...can't thank you enough for all the updatings, pics etc...  ^:)^ and of cos all of chingus here are awesome and sweet  :-*

jennifer, welcome to the thread and i am glad to see your posts. No worries for not be able to share anything, just reading the warmhearting posts are more than good for us all :D

Oh such the busy days I couldn't check the thread, so many things to read. You girls are wonderful, everytime I see Kyo's fabulous smile, I see the peace of the world at that moment. Thank you for giving such a gift, Kyo! :x
And I watched the movie "A reason to live" yesterday night, no word is enough to describe how I felt when the movie ended. I feel the pain she carried, the inevitable tears she shed, the right generousity she tried to figure out and the whole story, it's just contain the lessons we all need to understand. The more I watch the movies she chooses, the more I love her. 8->
I must admit that I addict to the dress she wore, so so beautiful~~~ thanks @freshspring, @utkim, @putriN, miss Shanda for all the hard works.
I found the pic of Vouge Korea where our Kyo is listed in "Made in Korean:The Golden Age". So proud :x 
tumblr_inline_mwag4yfuCM1r43x24.jpg
 Cr: Vouge Korea

Guest deaborj

i checked jenny packham's 2014 bridal collection and indeed Kyo's choice of dress to wear that night was really fabulous....simple but elegant and very much suits her. Jenny Packham is a favorite designer of Kate Middleton - a real-life princess and a future queen....what better choice of designer for our Kyo-who is not just a princess but a Queen of our Kyonatic hearts. :D ....i >Kyo checking 2014's bridal collection makes me wonder if my long haired namja has something to do with it....hmmmm :-B has his singing of the song "marry you" found it's way to Kyo's heart? hehehehe byaneh guys, it's just my shipping heart at work again. Peace! > Kyo is indeed a future queen if she decides to marry the King of Jeong-jo ....or else if not she will suffer the King's wrath....but no worries Takeshi will be at The Crossing to save her : D

like of all you guys..me too...can't get over of hye kyo unnie's dress last apan..it was hauntingly fabulous and it really fits her...she do look likes a real princess in my favorite Disney characters..:x
utkim
....thanks a lot for welcoming me...the warm welcome of some kyonatics here made me not shy at all..  :D:D:D

good day kyonatics :)

thanks shanda unnie for the info you providing, it's really useful for me :x Thanks unnie, Kim unnie, mextuer dearie and everyone for sweet words to me. Thanks you for always tolerate my shortcomings.

^ hi jennifer dearie :D .

BTW, related to the dress and Hye Kyo's beauty, when interviewing her, MC  Lee Hwi Jae says: " Why so beautiful? Please stop being pretty" ;;):)) ( in this news http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=753256)

hi hi, Do you feel familiar with him? He worked with Hye Kyo as MCs 13 years ago, this thing was mentioned in articles not long ago.

6a19bd84jw1eapfjd21cuj20i10p0tbw.jpg
pic from weibo

Laneige in Malaysia :x :*
1462972_10152360758207656_1038816618_n.jpg
1465168_10152360758607656_1630870948_n.jpg
988759_10152360758217656_659159155_n.jpg
1422372_10152360759877656_623162279_n.jpg
Laneige FB

http://www.entermedia.co.kr/news/news_view.html?idx=2940
Translation from article Utkim posted yesterday:
Song Hye Kyo :showing the road of actress' acting life
The road to become an actress is a far and excruciating one! In reality,it may not be that difficult to be a celebrity,but to become an actress is always the case.Especially when one has the limitations such as looks,body shapes and sizes that are always judge by the public to determine whether one is fit to be an actress.Becoming famous after starring in a few commercials is a good thing but once celebrity depends heavily on commercials,the road to be an actress will be even more far- fetched.
This year the nominees of APAN awards held on 16th November are of fame and reputations,we would especially remember some things when in the midst of these people Song Hye Kyo was awarded the top prize.On this award presentation ceremony where actor/actress is awarded based on their acting solely,amidst the nominated actresses that gave outstanding performances this year,the one that bagged the top prize is Song Hye Kyo, an actress that has long walked away from the image of being a mere"celebrity" and a road of popularity,insisting on walking the road less traveled albeit a difficult one ,this award serves as the best reward for Song Hye Kyo.
Kim Hye Soo,Go Hyun Jung, Lee Bo young are among the nominees.Lee Bo Young exceptional performance in "I can hear your voice" and Song Hye Kyo's performance in "That Winter the wind blows" made the decision hard for juries to make.After much  deliberations, in the end the juries decided to award the top prize to Song Hye Kyo, no arguments about that.If the award was awarded based on popularity or ratings, maybe the result would be different.However, as APAN award place an importance on acting alone, thus the result is as such.
In "That Winter", Song Hye Kyo digest her role"Oh Young" well. She uses her great  skills to act out such a challenging character beautifully, from there she received much praise and nod. Her acting skills has improved vastly that even juries couldn't help but agree. If in " Autumn love" and " Full house",she made herself visible then in "The world's within" till "That Winter" and also "The grandmaster" and "Today" we could see the changes and her choice in choosing challenging projects.
In '"That Winter", one must be able to act out the intricate emotional scenes , compared to its touching melancholic story and big production, the drama's winning point was of the close up scenes to show the different expressions that each character made and expressing their emotional changes and turmoil.Blind Oh Young and con man Oh Soo must have considerable amount of acting skills to be able to potray each characters well.If the actors and actresses' acting skills are not passable, this drama would not achieve much.
Getting this award with her outstanding acting and receiving nods as an actress, is a good example and a lesson that can be learnt by many aspiring actresses.Leaving behind the easy road of becoming a celebrity and pursuing the difficult path to become an actress,how can one let it go so easily? Becoming a bright and shining star while you're young can only last for a while and soon be forgotten.Becoming an actress is the only way one can be around the audience for a long time.Song Hye Kyo's choice of going through a hard and challenging path gives many aspiring actresses hopes.
Last winter, because of "That Winter" we received so much warmth.And now as the winter is approaching, upon receiving the  good news that Song Hye Kyo has won the Daesang prize,it's as if the warm wind has blown once again.Hope Song Hye Kyo,the actress,in her future acting career will always blow like the warm wind.
source:baidu and enterMedia

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "tvN e NEWS 

[Vid] 16112013  - 2013 APAN STAR AWARDS

Cr : tt o

^ Thanks Rania Zeid :D

khxy, thanks for the translation dearie..you made me cried ...i will remember this article for a long long time, it was just exactly how i feel when reading the article.
 2uo.gif

nvhl.jpg
via daum

still can't get enough of this pic  8->
2f0o.jpg

^ jennifer dear, no problem, He he, just becos that time, we are here and I see your name below :)
@khxy, thanks you so much :* :x

Thanks Kim unnie for awsome pic :x

The crossing:
It seems character shapes of SHK & ZZY will be revealed at 18:00 tonight in Chinese time zone :D
ib1yAAp0siFFEU.png
source: movie report via weibo

^thanks freshspring, can't wait for  their characters to be revealed....... we will know soon.

why is it so difficult to get a glimpse of her in Shanghai filming set huh   :-?

unlike her filming with HXM in Beijing  :)

shanda, thanks for the trans from dispatch....... really can't wait for her big day to happen...... anyway, she already said, she'll work and work....... but knowing Kyo, she is full of surprises  8->

kim, overall........ still  can't get over everything, anything on her......... from top to toe  :))

khxy, thanks for the trans....... the way it was written, so true, very touching  :((

surely, it was not an easy road for her........ but it makes her stronger and tougher....... and now it has been proven, her hardwork has been paid off......... it marked the most memorable nite not only for her but us too........  <:-P

will never get tired of saying this wonderful words to Kyo "Heartiest Congratulations!"

shkapan4_zps842f4430.jpg~original

me too, want to know what is that black board she's holding ?

shkapan8_zps20792f60.jpg~original

thanks everyone for the awesome sharings !

Hello!
It seems that Hye Kyo would not have any filming scenes in Shanghai and her next filming will be in Taipei in December.
From the snippets of Hye Kyo's style and make up for "The Crossing", her character will have a time span of 20-80 years old. So we get to see a young and old Hye Kyo.
source:baidu

eh? but she was in Shanghai rite...... thats explained the no pic. so happy then she will be at home for her birthday to celebrate with loved ones. thanks khxy. whoa...... really can't wait..... i'm sure she is the most beautiful 80 yrs old lady :D