Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

oh my god she won! she deserve that for her good job and im so proud of her and she is so beautiful like an angel falling from the sky.this is an early xmas gift for us.im so so so happy thank you Lord and i love you my idol.....hope soon we can hear the good news...thank you so much guys lets celebrate.....

OMG,  I am still on cloud 9 and trying to soak in this wonderful news! I am so emotional - I hope I don't sound silly. But, we all know how hard she has worked and how much she has grown as an actress. She truly does deserve this award. It has been a long time coming, and now, this is finally HER time!! We love you, Kyo, and are so proud of you!!!!
Here's an article on her award. I'm sure there will be more coming!
Song Hye Kyo Daesang, "I miss That Winter…I am thankful to the blind"

1384612529455.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo won the Daesang award at the 2013 Daejon Drama Festival.
The 2013 APAN STAR AWARDS took place on November 16th in Daejon at the Daejeon Jeongsimhwa Hall International Cultural Center.
On this day's ceremony, Song Hye Kyo had the honor of winning the grand prize, the Daesang award, for the SBS drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows.  In her acceptance speech, she remarked,  "About this time last year as the weather began to get colder, I first started filming That Winter, The Wind Blows. As I am standing here in this position, I really feel that time is precious. I also miss the filming set."
"I want to thank the Korean blind society.  I seriously received a lot of help," She added expressing her gratitude.
Source: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=311&aid=0000279770"
Translated by:  Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Work, I hate you!!!!!I'm so late to join in the fun.. :(

Waaaahhhhh!!!The thread is exploding!!!! 118 new!! \:D/ \:D/ It's such a long road indeed but its such a sweet victory that makes all the waiting worth it!!!I want to cry.. :(( :(( :(( :(( Who wants to join me???Sajangnims, unnis and dongsaengs!!!This is what we are waiting for!!A recognition for an awesome girl who endured and persevere to prove her worth!!!Asa!!!SHK unni fighting!!

She's breath-takingly beautiful.. =P~ Indeed, a pretty girl doesnt need a lot of make-up. Aigoo unni, Why so pretty?? 8-|

Guest chloebelle

Most Gorgeous angel ever O:-) ... The Best moment ... Early bday gift for her ... Early anniversary gift for me ... Happy tears flowing ...YOU REALLY DESERVE IT!!! DAEBAK KYO !!! YOU ARE THE BEST IN EVERYTHING AND I AM SO VERY PROUD TO BE YOUR BIG FAN =D> ^:)^ .... THANKS GOD FOR THIS WONDERFUL BLESSING [-O<

Guest deaborj

dunno about spamming but it cant take away my joy and happiness for Kyo's win last night. >the silhouette of her back is also beautiful. woaaah! >the fan's throat may have bled out due to her loud screaming ( I too will do the same or worse if I get to see her for real) >her red carpet pics is like a preview of her future wedding presscon which we all hope to attend (hihihihi)