Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Marie Marie

oh my!!! Twtwb still holds onto the 8th spot for Best Korean drama of 2013! Its a neck to neck with the Flower Boy Next Door! :( if we might not able to do power votes, TWTWB will be dropped anytime soon from the Top 8 and wouldn't advance to the next round. vote! Vote! Vote! Only 14 days left before the next round. Update : Cheongdamdong Alice (SBS) 3.85% (6,586 votes) That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS) 3.37% (5,777 votes) Flower Boy Next Door (tvN) 3.33% (5,706 votes) Please vote for 02 TWTWB on this link http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=30509 1 vote per day would make a lot So start voting Now. :)))

My unnie @hclover96, I miss you :* Many thank unnie for the confirmation :x :x :x I’ll be happy when that happens and be like on cloud nine right now :))

@Mextuer dearie, you are welcome. I hope everything will happen as informed  [-O<

@Ngoc Chieu dearest, thanks you for the crossing update, that girl looks charm :D

^evetang dear, I think our seniors and dearies are trying to find out it :)

1) The crossing:  yesterday afternoon filming (on the 15th): This buiding will be the place where hired dancers will dancing with our actors :x
ik5Xol3EArDkt.png
acfec6bdjw1ealranyl5hj20hs0dc40u.jpg
acfec6bdjw1ealrax8jkdj20dc0hswgm.jpg
as tagged
---------------------------------
---------------------------------

2) yesterday morning filming: Weibo user: "such a big dinner scene! # Fatal Love # finished morning filming, extras were very hard. I'm here: Shanghai filming park"
ixHqtz1V8NXqc.png
7c4effabjw1ealmp94pugj20np0hsabq.jpg
7c4effabjw1ealmp6mg4uj20hs0np75h.jpg
7c4effabjw1ealmpl8xwej20np0hsjt1.jpg
as tagged

Guest luvjinhyuk

Thanks

shanda unnie

ss Kim

putriN unnie

ria

meiyan

megbc

and

mextuer

for your lovely posts.

Hic, there are something I need to post now, so sorry in advance for my constant posts :)

In Hong Kong, people pays an special attention to this campaign :x

c14ea02ejw1eajs4mcsunj20qo0k00x7.jpg

> ea02ejw1eajs4pptxgj218g0xch2t.jpg

as tagged

@freshspring hi I'm new to this thread I love love song hye kyo ever since autumn in my heart. I'm glad to find this thread. Could you tell me where i can purchase this products in the states?

@luvjinhyuk dear, warm welcome to you 84.gif We are happy to see you here :*
Do you want to ask about movie " The crossing"? In case you ask about this work, it hasn't been released yet, still in the production process and planned to release at the end of 2014 :)
Hope I can help you :)

Edit: @luvjinhyuk: Oops, I'm sorry :D If you ask about Laneige, I think it's a little difficult to buy it in the states. As far as I know, Laneige has agencies in New Zealand, Canada, Southeast Asia countries ... but hasn't agency in the USA. If you really want to buy it, try this global laneige: https://www.facebook.com/laneige.kr/app_206541889369118
Please pay attention to their instructions, It seems they will give you messages after you switch region " United States"

i2845y0iBHRHh.jpg
naver :D

Guest luvjinhyuk

@freshspring awe thanks for the warm welcome! Actually I'm asking about the laneige products she's promoting I want to buy some but no clue or where to buy them in the states?

I ...... don't......... believe........ this......... is........ happening !

seeing her name.......... i'm so ecstatic.......  I feel like crying    :((

All the very best to our dear girl    :x

thanks freshspring and kim .......... Hwaiting      :D