Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest kyoholic

thanks @khxy for your translation :x
Oh god I want our Hye Kyo takes part in Running Man!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-> if she does I'll watch it 100 times :))

thanks fellow shkyoers for the sharings    :x

woot woot...... takeshi is hot !  =P~

since his role is a military doctor......  he's replacing changchen then........ looks like jw changed the script again.

Star Talk SCs  :)

st130706a_zps0d53bd1c.jpg

st130706b_zps5c086a63.jpg

st130706c_zps0db5f894.jpg

st130706d_zpsf7846470.jpg

st130706e_zps37d5fc99.jpg

st130706f_zpsafed0b71.jpg

st130706g_zpsa780fb77.jpg

st130706h_zps3dcd4f3c.jpg

st130706j_zpsd84f64f5.jpg

credit baidu

Kyo, have a safe and smooth filming ahead.......  we love you ! 

Song Hye Kyo looks especially bright and happy these days! I hope that it's because she is successful in both love and career! :)

oh, Takeshi is so handsome... 
Glad to hear Kyo will be pair up with Takeshi...though i have many times said how much i wish to see kyo with Takeshi, but my most concern  is still the script and that kyo will have a awesome role in the movie. As long as the script is great, i think i will be fine with whomever she might end up with, but of cos it's a bonus if my fav paring can end up together...i can't deny that. And I hope kyo can manage to perform her role well even though the language barrier is challenging enough itself and i believe kyo will do well. Fighting!

Have a nice weeekend SHKers.

Guest graaccee02

KyoRean said: utkim said: Don't have much comments on this issue as it has caused Kyo  a lot of pains in the past. Just hope they learn to be more mindful in what they are spreading and talking, though there is a name *freedom of speech* but it must be with the respect between human and human *Sighs*

Kyo, aja, aja fighting!

Wish Kyo a smoothly filming and take care!

Song Hye Kyo Takeshi Kaneshiro play couple

John Woo film "Pacific Wheel" July 6 officially in Huairou boot, John Woo couple carrying Takeshi Kaneshiro, Bowie, Yufei, Lin Meixiu, Yang Kuei-mei, Zhang Bai, attended the starting ceremony. It is reported that "peace Wheel" invest 300 million yuan, has been finalized Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Song Hye Kyo, Tong Dawei, Nagasawa six star cast. As a Chinese version of "Titanic", "Peace Round" There are a lot of war scenes described, and there touching love, recently some of the plot was exposed in advance, according to previously disclosed in the mouth of John Woo style view, starring in six the film will be divided into three pairs of lovers ornaments. Where Zhang and Tong Dawei, Takeshi Kaneshiro and Song Hye Kyo may be two pairs of lovers, played by Ray Yifang Huang Xiaoming and Japanese actress Masami Nagasawa may be the third couple. For six starring director John Woo said that they are their own very favorite actors, although most of them are with their first collaboration, but in terms of temperament or image, they are the most suitable for these roles actor candidates. In "Peace Round", the six starring three sections will interpret the complex emotional entanglements. Exactly what they are 6 people relationship between the characters, turn in what way combined into three pairs of lovers, can be described as suspense. Currently several of the actors have to be completed "peace wheel" makeup test work, seen their calm makeup of John Woo very satisfied. "Peace Round" is based on real historical events adapted from. Union Pacific steamship round is the luxury ship, January 27, 1949, from Shanghai to Keelung on the way, due to overloading, night sailing and navigation lights were not open sank, causing the ship nearly a thousand men, celebrities, fleeing refugees were killed. The shipwreck occurred, Taiping wheel once known as "China's Titanic" at a time when shipping companies operating in the United Cai Tianduo, it is now a popular Taiwanese host Kevin Tsai's father.

http://roll.sohu.com/20130707/n380919196.shtml

Guest deaborj

Song Hye Kyo stated in a recent interview, "Since I'm not that old and I'm not that young either, standards for an ideal type of man has disappeared a lot. I would like him to be someone that enjoys the same things as I do and someone who I can talk to who can trust me with the things I choose to do."

In reference to this interview, I thought of researching the hobbies of some Korean Actors with the exception of Takeshi - who also enjoys the same things as Kyo does and I found the results very interesting. Just want to share them with you.Kekekeke. (The sources are from past interviews, wikepedia,dramawiki,soompi).

Song Hye Kyo-Figure skating, Piano, Swimming,Embroidery (cross stitching), knitting, collecting perfumes, talking and having picnic with friends, travelling, walking

Lee Min Ho: watching movies, playing soccer & basketball,playing computer games

Lee Dong Wook: playing basketball and soccer

So Ji Sub: playing all kind of sports and photography

Gong Yoo: playing basketball, exercising, watching movie and singing, pestering/joking around with his manager

Song Seung Hun: watching & collecting videos and playing basketball, swimming, and skiing

Bi/Rain:watching movies, listening to music, collects shoes

Won Bin: Taekwondo,car racing, snowboarding (within the family of figure skating :D) and motorcycling, Soccer, computer games and tennis

Jo In Sung:collecting hats and watching movies,playing baseball, Taekwondo,playing musical instruments

Kang Dong Won-collecting shoes and playing soccer

Hyun Bin: playing basketball, baseball, golf & swimming, travelling after doing a project, playing the piano and watching plays --p.s I just want you to know I was not biased here guys :D)

Takeshi Kaneshiro-bowling, travelling, sketching, playing video games and playing guitar. (I really hope for the TakKyo pairing--but what's the title now of the movie - is it Pacifici Rim? (I agree this sounds like a horror or a National Geographic feature), or is it Pacific Wheel? (sounds like Ferris Wheel) -- I think they should stick with the Crossing. kekekeke.

To All Pinay and Pinoy Song Hye Kyo-ers Happy watching of The Winter The Wind Blows tomorrow on ABS CBN -Primetime Kapamilya :D ..(i'm sad coz I have work but i'll just watch it on iwanttv. Kekekeke:D

Happy Weekend Guys :D

deaborj

said:

To All Pinay and Pinoy Song Hye Kyo-ers Happy watching of The Winter The Wind Blows tomorrow on ABS CBN -Primetime Kapamilya :D ..(i'm sad coz I have work but i'll just watch it on iwanttv. Kekekeke:D

Happy Weekend Guys :D

This is the cute dress that Song Hye Kyo designed a couple years ago. What a talented gal! I hope that she'll also design her unique wedding gown when she weds that man next year! B-)

x1x4ar.jpg

Credits: Baidu

Guest deaborj

hi starix :D have watched it too when it aired in Korea...just want to know how it will be when it is dubbed in our own language...the feel is different as I am now imagining Kyo and Jo In Sung as if they are really fluent in Tagalog. Kekekeke :D  But I still like the voice that was used  for Kyo in Full house though. :D Yes let's hope for the high ratings :D TWTWB fighting!

deaborj

said:

hi starix :D have watched it too when it aired in Korea...just want to know how it will be when it is dubbed in our own language...the feel is different as I am now imagining Kyo and Jo In Sung as if they are really fluent in Tagalog. Kekekeke :D  But I still like the voice that was used  for Kyo in Full house though. :D Yes let's hope for the high ratings :D TWTWB fighting!

StaRiX said:

deaborj

said:

Thanks fellow SHKers for all the awesome updates :x

Workers in Korea ranked the actors and actresses with the most desirable appearance (face).  Won Bin is #1 for male and Song Hye Kyo is #1 for female.

The rest of the list for male:

1. Won Bin
2. Hyun Bin
3. Jo In Sung
4. Kang Dong Won
5. Kim Soo Hyun

List for female:

1. Song Hye Kyo
2. Shin Min Ah
3. Kim Tae Hee
4. Lee Min Jung
5. Suzy

9232232686_b54ebd93f9_o.jpg
9229450065_5b3fb83e30_o.jpg

9232232568_f9bb6057f0_o.jpg

9229450233_cfa498a8ea_o.jpg

9229450145_a105d06f80_o.jpg

Source: http://ent.sdnews.com.cn/ylsy/201307/t20130707_1270571_1.html

Thanks @hcclover for the awwsome news :x

[2013.07.07] JOHN WOO'S THE CROSSING STARTS PRODUCTION IN BEIJING

_07ME701.jpg
_07ME702.jpg

The John Woo (Ng Yu Sum) directed epic film THE CROSSING cost 300 million yuan RMB and starred Chinese, Korean and Japanese stars like Takeshi Kaneshiro (Gum Sing Mo), Huang Xiaoming, Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye-Kyo and Masami Nagasawa. With more than 50 years of recent Chinese history, the story is about three couples of different backgrounds and nationalities and how the tides of history affected them. Although they experienced war and hardship, they were still able to find happiness.

The film yesterday officially began production in Huairou, Beijing with Ng Yu Sum, Gum Sing Mo, Bowie Lam Bo Yi, Faye Yu Feihong and others as they prayed for a smooth production. Song Hye-Kyo and Zhang Ziyi were not present.

Gum Sing Mo chatted a storm with Ng Yu Sum, then had serious discussions with him. He and Lam Bo Yi also shook hands and greeted each other. As for outside comment that he gained weight, he did not seem to care at all. Earlier in an interview he admitted, "If I spent time and energy on my looks, I feel I might as well put an effort into contributing to society."

Posted by hktopten at 11:30 AM

source: http://hktopten.blogspot.com/2013/07/20130707-john-woos-crossing-starts.html

video (Takeshi & John Woo): http://tv.sohu.com/20130707/n380912469.shtml