Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest chloebelle

Who loves Kyo's shoes in LBJ event and TWTWB promo ?... And here is the info : Jimmy Choo “Lola” Floral Python Print Platform Sandals, $1,495 One of our guesses is Jimmy Choo since Jennifer Lawrence seems to love the brand, and Jimmy Choo has colorful floral-python styles like these in his spring 2013 collection. http://www.yournextshoes.com/2013/02/jennifer-lawrence-strappy-snake-stilettos/

Guest MikanNoKimi

I love the fact that Gyo does not hesitate to wear articles of clothing that she likes more than once in a public event.  She's such an awesome role model.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Hye-kyo, "Working with director Wong Kar-wai"

Source | 2013/07/01 |

photo323604.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo explained about the rumors of trouble between her and director Wong Kar-wai.

At a promotional event of the SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows", Song Hye-kyo said, "I heard it too. It wasn't easy work".

"It was my first job with Wong Kar-wai and there were difficulties working with each other as we are from different systems but there were also fun times. It was an experience I gained over hard work. If there is a chance in the future, I would like to work with more directors and casts".

Previously, Wong Kar-wai has been rumored to have had some trouble with Song Hye-kyo, Tony Leung andZhang Ziyi.

Meanwhile, netizens say, "It looks like the rumors were not true", "She explained it", "Let's see you in Korea" and more.

Source : eto.co.kr/common/Resu... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-working-with-director-wong-kar-wai-57727.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest MikanNoKimi

^^thank you for the article.  It seems to be just rumors as SHG seems really comfortable around her cast mates.  And she seems so low-key and down to earth IRL, so it'll be hard-pressed to be at odds with her if I were one of her colleagues.

thank you everyone for posting the updates!!
whoa she sure doesn't age at all (but we all know that already)!! =D
short hairstyle makes her cuter....keke kyeopta kyo >_<
she sure loves wearing white and aviators!! something never changes. =P

Song Hye-kyo Promtes New TV Series in HK     2013-07-01 11:19:22     CRIENGLISH.com       Web Editor: Zhao

pre.pngplay.pngnext.png

Click to see the next picture

cf6f68ddcb9a4a5687c614b8569a03e0.jpg

South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo arrives in Hong Kong on June 29th, 2013. [Photo: CFP]

PRE 1  2  3  4  5  NEXT

^ @nino, Agree with you, He will receive an award from Hye Kyo's hands.
Do you guys think one day he will sign in SHK thread in soompi becos of her? :))

Many thanks @khxy for The Crossing update :*
From the link you post, I think they mention characters's name in The Crossing, didn't they?

Thanks dearies for posting articles :x

Here is a link to download 49 high quality pics without logo of fanmeeting, taken by kikiben @weibo
http://vdisk.weibo.com/s/I1zwH/1372646687

Some of them:
iVpXekB09ZKUv.JPG
iP6wCR334gK7R.JPG
ibnN8onniGaaTj.JPG
ibhE7B6dOQoWce.JPG
i7oupGtdj6Mib.JPG
ibeoLTGpM617z6.JPG
l9fcnXgwkYJag

h2sty3eha5r_zpse7f005e8.png

"Goddess" Song hye kyo, which hairstyle suits her more?

yeah,, korean people love her new style,kyo looks lovely in her latest photos, and can't wait for more news about the crossing..

thank you very much guys for all your hard work!

Guest yogafan

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye Kyo Reveals Her Ideal Man 'Nationality Does Not Matter as Long as We Connect'

Actress Song Hye Kyo describes the type of man she wants to be with.
(Photo : Song Hye Kyo) Actress Song Hye Kyo describes the type of man she wants to be with.

Actress Song Hye Kyo describes the type of man she wants to be with.

June 30, actress Song Hye Kyo appeared at the promotional event for the drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" which recently began broadcasting in Hong Kong.

During the event, Song Hye Kyo showed up with a short haircut and fresh looking skin. Her innocent beauty captivated all the people who attended the promotional event.

Song Hye Kyo drew attention for revealing her ideal type of man that she would want to be with.

full article at http://

bit.ly/19Q9Po7

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "[iNTERVIEW] Actress Song Hye-kyo
Posted on 2013/07/02 by Jessica Kim in CELEBS 

Korean Actress Song Hye-gyo’s Dolly Face

Korean actress Song Hye-gyo poses during an interview with TenAsia. [TenAsia/ Lee Jin Hyuk]

The drama was over but the actress Song Hye-kyo that TenAsia encountered still seemed much like Oh Young, the character she played in “That Winter, the Wind Blows.” Even when she burst out with laughter or talked eagerly about the drama, there were traces of the deep loneliness she had portrayed of her character. So maybe that is why but although she said she is “relieved as if done climbing over a large mountain,” it seemed as though she was sorry to have to let go of her character.

Q. It must’ve been difficult to finish the series because it was quite serious.

Song Hye-kyo : I’m not the moody type but because of the show, I was emotionally unstable to the point that I felt like crying, several times a day. I’d even start crying while I’m just talking to someone. It’s been strange to see myself like this. It was an emotionally painful show to work on but I already miss the times that it put me into distress.

Q. This is your second time working with writer Noh Hee-kyung. So did you choose to do this drama with certainty?

Song : She proposed the role of Oh Young when we met for a chat, not to discuss on the drama. But the original drama had been shown in the early 2000s, and a lot of other dramas had imitated its production technique so I couldn’t understand why she’d want to do a remake of it. Yet she sounded so sure and confident when she told me, “I’ll make a drama that nobody has ever thought of and take a step closer to the public as well.” So I actually wasn’t that drawn to the drama at first but rather decided to just trust the writer and director.

Q. It’s been said that the writer came up with your character with you in mind.

Song :  The writer told me that this passing expression she saw in me when we did “Worlds Within” left a strong impression on her. She said I wouldn’t know what she meant but explained that the slight change there is to my expression when I’m being cynical or sensitive would go well with Young. For me personally, I wanted to make up for the many things I had missed on in terms of the acting for “Worlds Within” so I tried hard not to miss depicting even the slightest emotions. But I didn’t look at the original drama on purpose. I felt that it wouldn’t be right for me because of it’s slower and and more stuffy tempo, and the writer expressed my character’s passiveness in a different way as well so we worked together on that aspect.

Korean Actress Song Hye-gyo of “That Winter, The Wind Blows”

Korean actress Song Hye-gyo poses during an interview with TenAsia. [TenAsia/ Lee Jin Hyuk]

Q. In what sense to you think Noh was sure about you?

Song: I think she saw potential in me from how I was in “Worlds Within,” and wanted to rid herself of the feeling that she hadn’t done a perfect job. After I got done with “Worlds Within,” a lot of people told me that it was a drama that was better than dramas that hit ratings of over 40 percent. And I had a strange confidence with this drama as well. I felt like a lot of people would end up watching it even if it didn’t score high ratings immediately.

Q. You spent over six months as a visually impaired person. I think it must’ve been the most challenging role to play. 

Song: At first it was difficult and stressful to act while staring into a single spot. And there was very little bodily movement I could make so there was a limit to what I could express emotionally. But after six months playing that role, it’s now become more awkward to act while looking at someone. I’ll need to get back into the habit again.

Q. I think the role must’ve had a lot of meaning for you personally as well.

Song : My heart warmed after reading comments that people put up, saying things such as that they helped out a visually impaired person after watching our drama or voiced their opinions on discrimination towards them. It made me proud to think that I moved the hearts of people that watched our drama.

Q. Do you think your chemistry with actor Zo In-sung was good?

Song : I would say it was. Zo is so tall that he made the drama look like a romantic comic book and Young seem more lovable. Because I never acted while looking at his eyes, I too saw Oh Soo from a viewer’s point-of-view when the drama went on air on TV. And I got surprised from time to time with the gazes and expressions he gave off. I hadn’t noticed them on set. I was also worried and felt bad that I’d seem heavy because there were many scenes were he had to carry me. The staff told me his hand shook after shooting those scenes (laughs).   

Q. You hadn’t been recognized much for your acting skills in the past but a lot of people complimented you this time.

Song : I hadn’t been complimented in a while so I was happy but also bewildered. I’ve never thought I’ve acted well although I liked how my character came off as mysterious this time, something I hadn’t done before. Other than that though, I see only improvements that I need to make. I personally tried to fix a lot of the things pointed out regarding my acting for “Worlds Within.” For this character, there were almost no lines I said in a high tone because of the loneliness she exuded and she trusted nobody so she was a mysterious woman. I mostly tried to fix on how I sounded awkward saying my lines for “Worlds Within.”

Q. Did you not feel uncomfortable with the extreme close up shots?

Song : I was actually very thankful for them. Because I was limited in expressing myself with my body, I had to do so with my expressions and I think it helped to show the slight quivering of my eyes or change in expression. I think that’s why I was okay.

Korean Actress Song Hye-gyo’s Dolly Face

Q. Did you feel Young’s loneliness a lot when you were on set?

Song : It always felt like I was alone because I couldn’t look at people when I was acting. And I don’t tend to be depressing when I’m on set but I’d become very sensitive, and therefore, very quiet. I also felt a lot of pressure to do well with the scene that I’d shoot next, despite the fact that I had some time to practice. I had a hard time psychologically because of the pressure to not be too excessive or light in expressing my character’s emotions. And I think from that sort of psychological stress, most of the actors suffered from intestinal inflammation.  

Q. What was the scene you had the hardest time filming?

Song : I was actually quite exhausted by the time I had to do the scene in episode 13 where after Young finds out Oh Soo is not her real brother and she had to explode her emotions at the cabin.

Q. A lot of people talked about your line, “What a person can do for someone is not forgive but console.” Who is the one person you’d want to console the most?

Song : Assistant Wang because Young new what she was thinking all along but was still mean to her. Assistant Wang, who just accepted what the sensitive Young did for several decades, is probably like a mother for her. I don’t think that even any real mother would be as sacrificial as her. Of course, except for mine (laughs). 

Q. Would you like to do something lighter for your next project?

Song : I don’t think I’d ever be able to do a project that’s as emotionally involving as this one. I think I’m out of energy. I’m thinking a lighter romantic comedy might be nice.

Q. You’re already into the 17th year of your career. What’s it like living as an actress?

Song : There are actually a lot of downsides to it. For example, when there’s rumor of an actress dating someone, it’s the actress that usually gets seen in a bad light. It’s been a while since I’ve been at this job now so I laugh off most rumors but it feels strange when people close to me ask about them. I know there’ll be plenty of painful days left ahead of me as an actress but I’m trying my best to enjoy it.

Q. I heard that you’re not planning on dating anyone for the time being.

Song: It just seems really tiring these days. And I’m becoming less interested in marriage as well. I probably will at some point but it just seems to be too much for me as of now.

Q. What significance does “That Winter, The Wind Blow” have for you as an actress and a human being?

Song: I’ve gone as deep as I can in regards to being lonely and melancholy. I probably don’t know it yet but I think I’ll look back on this time of my life and realize that I learned a lot. 

Photographer. Lee Jin Hyuk
Translator. Jessica Kim

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/60083

Thanks to everyone for updatings :D

Translation from Shanda sis, this sounds more like kyo :D .

putriN, Kyo didn't open any floodgates, she only answered the Qs keke.

Song hye Kyo reveals Ideal Type "Someone with the same Hobbies and a Person I can talk to"

vgtc.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo spoke about her ideal type.

By an invitation from Hong Kong TVB drama station, Song Hye Kyo participated in promotions for the drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows on June 30th. Song Hye Kyo, who boasts of high popularity in Greater China, was mobbed with questions from the local media.

On this day, Song Hye Kyo was asked how she felt when she wore a wedding dress in the drama. She answered, “I have been acting for nearly 17-18 years and have had many scenes wearing a wedding dress. So, unfortunately, I don’t have any special feelings yet. Next time when I really do get married and wear a wedding dress, then it is going to feel different.”

In response to the question about her ideal type, she replied, “Right now I am not too old, but because I am also not young, my ideal type has gone astray a lot. However, it seems communication takes precedence. Someone who shares the same hobbies and someone I can talk to easily. Also, someone who always has faith in whatever work I am doing – it seems this is my ideal type.”

Afterwards, the reporter asked her, “Is a Hong Kong person okay?” Song Hye Kyo said, “It’s okay. Since there is love, something like that [difference in nationality] doesn’t matter as long as we have a good connection at heart. But, if I do meet a man from Hong Kong, it seems I would need to practice the language even more.”

Source: Sports Chosun
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

July 2, 2013
Actress Song talks about working with director Wong
By Yoon Min-sik The Korea Herald

20130702001125_0.jpg
Song Hye-gyo (Yonhap News)
South Korean actress Song Hye-gyo on Sunday downplayed rumors of her quarrel with Wong Kar-Wai, but admitted there had been “some difficulty” with the Chinese director, Hong Kong media reported.
Song said there was “a bit of friction and misunderstanding” with Wong while filming his recent flick, adding that the difficulties helped her mature. 
“It has not been easy. For me, it was the first time working with Wong. Since their (movie makers in Hong Kong) way of filming was different from that of Koreans, there were both highs and lows,” she said during a promotion event for her drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows.”
The 31-year-old actress, who gained fame via TV dramas such as “All In,” “Full House” and “Autumn in My Heart,” worked with Wong in his 2012 martial arts film “The Grandmasters.” 
In the picture, Song appears as the wife of a legendary Chinese martial arts fighter Yip Man, who is played by Tony Leung. The movie is slated to be released in South Korea in late August.
Early this year, Hong Kong news outlets reported that Song and other cast members bickered with Wong over filming schedules and their parts in the movie. According to the reports, the film’s star Leung became furious with Wong for deleting a large portion of his scenes.
Neither Wong nor the cast members had directly addressed the rumors, and the suspicion of the dispute between Leung and Wong had somewhat faded after the two attended the 2013 Chinese Film Festival together.
Wong is among the most beloved foreign movie directors in South Korea, particularly noted for directing noir films such as “Chungking Express” and “As Tears Go By.”

Guest lionel1430292475

thank you @jjsweeter0211 when i read the interview im lil bit sad bcoz at some point i feel she's like so depressed not because her role in TWTWB but she's like more quite right??. It's like the last break up really hurt her and it showed when she's not interested in marriage for now, and i think for the next she will be more protective about her relationship until the wedding announcement. Omo big girl dont cry, i know the rumours was crushed ur love but dont crushed your heart  :((