Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

utkim said: 4wfl.jpg
baidu
No difference from her photo shopped poster of TWTWB to her paparazzi/media picture..The world ain't fair...keke..My fave outfit of her among the recent ones... ;;)
Thanks guys for sharing a lot of pictures, vids and translations.. :-* >:D<

Thanks to all dearies khxy and hclover for the translation :D  ....so kyo has lesser expectations towards what her prince charming should possess, but she thinks they should have the same hobby and interest...hmmm..... i get it kekeke.

ria and freshspring, thanks dearies :D

A report from the twitt pic from Ms Park.
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=364674

fan cam
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/uFRWy48EZ6s/?resourceId=0_06_02_99
Baidu

Guest chloebelle

I have to take real deep breath,I'm so speechless ,overwhelmed and overjoyed with all the wonderful pics,updates,video of the twtwb promo and interview also translatio..........Kamsahamnida khxy freshspring hclover Shanda ria19 Utkim fanysus putriN gyobin82 ... I already looked forward for the event updates,pics and video but the event took place in my bed time.....really looked forward the morning....guess what?? Soon as the alarm rang,I jumped out the bed and checked soompi also Shanda's websites right away lollll........oooh boy,you guys really made my day and it worth the wait hahaha.... I love kyo's style so much,love all her clothes she wore ,her style is just all in package : simple,comfy,elegant,chick,sexy and also still has royal princess look :) Feature wise ......she is gorgeous !!!NO SUBTITUTE! Ohh myyyyy,I'm craving for her milky skin ...... Most of all her inner beauty and personality,makes me WOW!!! ..... I love all her pics but 1 pic that touches most my heart is when she was holding her 80 years old lucky granny fans,when they took picture.........how down to earth she is !!! She is 1 among million of artist,who is still holding the value...........honestly,when I saw(still seeing it over and over And over again lolll) that pic,I wish I was that old when I went to kyo's event :)) .......but just for that day only....lolllll.....we need time machine hahaha.... Uh oh,for Prince Charming she wants the one with same hobby and interest huh........ :-? Lets see..... Who likes to swim?big bang?korean food?collect parfumes?white SUV?shop?dogs?nyc Paris hk? Boot? ....... Pali paliiiiiiiiiii :D I'm so impressed with how hard she tried her best for the fans in that TWTWB promo .I'M SO PROUD TO BE KYO'S BIG FANS!!! Ajja ajja fighting Kyo....enjoy your single life to the fullest ,even marriage is wonderful,you still gonna miss single life lollll .... Don't be afraid in relationship,I know sometimes sucks but YOU ARE WONDER WOMAN!!!! :D Last but not least,Kamsahamnida ms.Park for always taking good care of our dearie princess Kyo.You do excellent job! Gosh,can't believe I just made a speech,byaneh guys,can't help not to share this overjoyed feeling \:D/ (I'm ready for gangnam style now lolllll) ..... Next,Laneige event ;)

It's an honor for me to receive thanks from unnie seniors as ss Kim, ss. putriN and lovely dearies milk-bottle-hug-emoticon.gif?1292791106
Thanks for all fantastic updates, especially khxy, ss.Kim, hcclover, ria ... :x :*
Also happy to see ss.songhyegyonet freqquently :x

^@chloebelle, you are a wonderful fan of Hye Kyo unnie.
I pay attention to Mr.Sidus. He is very dedicated, right? :)) And a little fanboy, do you see him? She has fans of all ages, from young to old :x

Here is another meaning article from Korea media

Song Hye-kyo, heartwarming look at Grandma fans. 'Affectionate  Hye Kyo'
2013-07-01 09:09:45 KST

20130701_1372637302_72366400_1.jpg
Promoting drama"TWTWB", SHK is found in Hong Kong
for a meeting with local fans with the bright smile and friendly attitude being a unforgettable gift to the fans.
20130701_1372637324_09606300_1.jpg
20130701_1372637342_70560900_1.jpg
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=364796

From Weibo: Recently, handsome actor Lee Jong Suk mentions Song Hye Kyo in his interview.
iqmmx3itRVACV.png

When being asked: "
If you have told your girlfriend dating one day, what you want to do? "

Lee
: My favorite movie is  "The world they live in" starring Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo, I want to do the interesting things as they did in that drama. He also talk about Full House and TWTWB, saying that TWTWB is a sad drama.

PS: He watched all dramas having unnie :))

A pic news: in-love-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?1292791104
iO1bu64zs2m2t.jpg

@barbieyung via SHK dc :x
ikQQauuuQDYNP.jpg

ibbk1prJind4cZ.jpg

[Exclusive] Song Hye Kyo, Warm Look at Grandmother Fan ‘Kindhearted Hye Kyo-sshi’

Jul 1, 2013

[TV Report = Reporter Park Seol Lee] Top star Song Hye Kyo sent a sparking warm look to a grandmother fan of Hong Kong.

Song Hye Kyo held a fan meeting on June 30th in Hong Kong where she had a great time meeting with more than 300 local fans. She displayed an innocent and lovely young girl vibe with her pure white short-sleeved two-piece and short cropped hairstyle.

Song Hye Kyo, who was in Hong Kong for promotions for the drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, gave her fans an unforgettable gift through her bright smile and friendly attitude at the fan meeting. On stage, fans participated in an event making an important prop from That Winter, The Wind Blows, cotton candy.

20130701091011925.jpg

20130701091011938.jpg

Song Hye Kyo signed autographs for hundreds of fans and was seen affectionately taking care of a senior citizen fan, who of course, must have experienced some difficulty getting there.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is expected to continue working on John Woo’s comeback film, The Crossing.

20130701091011945.jpg

Photo=China Photo Plus CFP) Special agreement

Reporter Park Seol Lee manse@tvreport.co.kr

Source: My Daily
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Another one from songhyegyo.net by ss Shanda:

Ms. Park’s Twitter Updates

Jun 30, 2013

Ms. Park’s Twitter is set to private, but she has shared 2 photos for all to see icon_smile I enjoy her tweets, including the ones below, because she always has a sense of humor icon_biggrin

6i3l.jpg
i9CMdJCo87JPQ.png

20130630_1372586028_82802900_1.jpg
iXuclw0sWB8b9.png

Hope I conveyed her tweet accurately. Hehe, Ms. Park is so funny. She is saying that Kyo is just too elegant/graceful that there is no way they can catch up to her!

Source: Twitter

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="cb b15" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; "Song Hye Kyo Reveals Her Ideal Man 'Nationality Does Not Matter as Long as We Connect'

Actress Song Hye Kyo describes the type of man she wants to be with.

Actress Song Hye Kyo describes the type of man she wants to be with.

June 30, actress Song Hye Kyo appeared at the promotional event for the drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" which recently began broadcasting in Hong Kong.

During the event, Song Hye Kyo showed up with a short haircut and fresh looking skin. Her innocent beauty captivated all the people who attended the promotional event.

Song Hye Kyo drew attention for revealing her ideal type of man that she would want to be with.

Song Hye Kyo stated, "Since I'm not that old and I'm not that young either, standards for an ideal type of man has disappeared a lot. I would like him to be someone that enjoys the same things as I do and someone who I can talk to who can trust me with the things I choose to do."

She continued, "When it comes to love, nationality doesn't matter as long as we connect. I think I will need to practice the language more if I want to date a man from Hong Kong.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9858/20130630/song-hye-kyo-reveals-ideal-man-nationality-matter-long-connect.htm