Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTIzMTM2MjMy.html
Kim Hee sun inviting Hye Kyo to "Hwa Shin" at around 49:00
She says that she's knows Hye Kyo well as they go to the same salon and when others asked her to prove that she knows Hye Kyo by messaging her on the spot,Kim Hee Sun instead invite Hye Kyo to the show.
source:youku and baidu

Whoa, thank you so much for all of the photos and news. I just downloaded the OST on iTunes too^^ I have yet to watch the new episodes - waiting for it to be available on Apple TV. It is so hard to avoid the spoilers. hehe. 
Here's one of the latest articles:
‘That Winter’ Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung Romantic Back Hug like a Movie “Loving” 

Still cuts from That Winter of Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung on top of the mountain with snowflakes have been unveiled.

On March 7th, the Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama That Winter ,The Wind Blows (Script by Noh Hee Kyeung/Directed by Kim Kyu Tae) unveiled still cuts of Song Hye Kyo and Jo in Sung’s snowflake scene.

This romantic scene featuring the ’02′ couple, Oh Soo and Oh Young, was filmed in January at a ski resort in Gangwon-do. In order to film this scene, it took the filming team three visits to this location.

07476972.jpg

An official for the production company stated, “Rather than simply filming two people going on a trip, it was a scene where Oh Soo shows his sincerity to Oh Young, while Oh Young also reveals her feelings towards Oh Soo. In particular, it was a situation where the perfect emotional ties were important” and “Although filming took place with snow falling up to the the knees and piercing wind blowing on top of the mountain, at the same time as the cue signal, they both immersed themselves in the scene, and the finished product was a heart-rendering and beautiful scene with a high level of acting.”

The official also said, “In order to film this scene, we had to make at least three visits, and of course, we called the workers at the mountain top everyday to check on the conditions of the snowflakes. As many staff members and actors experienced hardship and put in a lot of effort for this one scene, it felt worthwhile seeing it broadcast beautifully. We will continue to work even harder with filming, so please show us a lot of love and support until the very end.”

That Winter airs every week on Wednesdays and Thursday at 10 PM.

Source: NewsenTV Daily
Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

I havent watch the new episode just yet, am waiting for the sub this timebut I did watch the BTS video that was posted
and I come to the conclusion that JIS is a bit of a prankster, he seems like an easy going guy who likes to joke around, it's nice to see SHG laugh out loud because I've never really seen her like that :) 

Scs from the 9th ep...... cryingg.gif cryingg.gif

abcyf.jpg

efge.jpg

dc

@malou1310: here u go dear,link to BTS...its in 7 parts...u have to download and watch

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=350766&uk=268823133

^^ credits to @freshspring dearie for posting it in TWTWB thread :)

Guest myyma

song hye kyo is so beautiful & she looks great with any co-star, I saw her with Bi, Hyun Bin & now with Jo In Sung & they really make a wonderful couple, I don't with whom I should ship her anymore but the most important that she will be happy & I will support her always

Bod Song Hye-kyo only real 'bones annameun' brought out of my distracted

Complete the Song Hye-kyo] [Xinhuanet News Beauties 'health' as one of the real surprises with the ultra-slim body. Elicits

5 days a Online Community 'Song Hye-kyo, "You're thin so that the pictures came up.

Photos Song in 2007 KBS2 'Entertainment Weekly', which shot a skinny body wearing jeans and a blouse, a plump, rather than feeling strongly is.

In plump "TV seemed" really skinny "" female entertainers appearing on TV look thinner "So what happened Netizens reacted.

Song Hye Kyo, on the other hand, the current SBS sumokgeuk 'the winter wind blows from fifty to play the role of hot-rolled to

'Winter', Jo In Sung, Song Hye-kyo to the abduction of charisma explosion

'The Wind Blows', Song Hye Kyo on the brink of winter, Jo charisma exploded.

March 7th broadcast of SBS drama from the winter, the wind blows' (script by Ro, Hee - Kyung / directed Tae;) 9th sewage (Cho) kidnapped the fifty (Song Hye Kyo) became outraged.

Brother Lee, Myung - Ho (Kim Young-hoon) handing card owner jomu iron (Kim Tae-woo minutes) to have any doubts about the identity of sewage ohyoungeun decided to meet. Who bully their way, soliciting you to go to a nightclub to meet jomu iron fifty blind fool was fooled.

Bully snatched from her bag and dragged into the remote areas of the ohyoungeun Frightened ohyoungeun "cellphone is taking me back, please," she shrieked the scale did not. Worried about five hundred and two chase him down when sewage has emerged.

The sewage quietly emerged bottles bully defeated only one. Eerie charisma of a sewage miserably to punish him with your bare hands bleed has created an atmosphere of fear. Sewage overwhelmed by the other, they hastily fled. Barely passed the crisis and sense of betrayal towards my brother and broke down in tears of relief.
Fifty endangered charismatic and obtain the sewage exploded. Woman 's depth and warm the hearts of fifty to worry about sewage disprove appalled, but the brutal violence shook

Viewers after the broadcast, "02 to obtain the appearance of sewage was cool too", "sewage-related bulletin boards, and appeared to be woven throw got legs thrilled when" I "Oh brother I wish I reacted. (Photo = SBS drama 'that winter, the wind blows'