Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

88okuny88, thanks for beautiful MV, and it was a beautiful song too :x

putriN, the cut OST is still working fine for me..and i'm addicted to the song :D

twitt pic by ms Park, bigger version
BCJ9V-aCAAAjZCAjpglarge.jpg

According to the news, Di Chocolate has decided to support TWTWB, great :D
http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=763005

^thanks kim......   2 beautiful songs that can easily addicted to  ;)

thanks freshspring for the more gifs....... hope that you'll do the same when the drama starts airing  ;;)  

i find this so funny    :D

tw130203c_zpse571b8ab.gif

since both having sharp nose.......looks like he can never managed to reach her lips ..... he has to change his positioning then   :))

and........ this beach scene is best....... can feel the bonding....... serene, pleasant, calm and peaceful watching them  :x

tw130203d_zpsf246c405.gif

10 more days to go.............  <:-P

Riz, Kyo was really shy huh...i wish she could be more relax, yeah, but i thot it could be good as well.....and thanks for the vid, i see Insung was trying to tease KB when he was doing the heart sign to KB, haha naughty Insung  :))

AEligdividefrac12ordmAringIacute.jpg
dc

De Chocolate Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo’s ‘That Winter’ Sponsorship

763005_0-440632_29180

On February 3rd, it was revealed that De Chocolate Coffee (Representative Han Jung Hoon) will participate in sponsoring their product for Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo’s new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows (Script by Noh Hee Kyeung, Directed by Kim Kyu Tae), which will begin airing on February 13th.

De Chocolate Coffee is a franchise that specializes in selling a variety of coffee beverages derived directly from more than 20 kinds of homemade chocolate.

A rep for De Chocolate Coffee stated, “While we were concentrating on the brand development and internal stabilization, we actually avoided drama sponsorship marketing, but beginning this year, for the sake of the success and expansion of our franchise partners, we came to the decision to support the best actors, writer, and producers of the relevant drama.”

In the meantime, the collaboration of actors Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo with writer Noh Hee Kyeung in That Winter The Wind Blows, a melodrama about a man and woman who do not believe in love, has become a hot topic.

Reporter Jung Pil Jae rush@asiatoday.co.kr

Source: Asia Today
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest sunshine4ever

Song Hye-Gyo, "I can rely on Jo In-Sung, he's handsome and has good acting"

2013/01/31(Thu) 17:13

t98snm.jpg

Song Hye-Gyo gave her thoughts regarding her shooting partner Jo In-Sung. In the all new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama 'That winter, the wind blows' production report at Blue Square, Han-Nam dong, Seoul, Song Hye-Gyo said, "I feel relieved to have Jo In-Sung as my acting partner." Song Hye-Gyo's last appearance in a drama was five years ago with 'The world they live in,' and she expressed with a smile, "I feel relaxed to have Jo In-Sung as the opposite role, I think I can rely on him," "In addition, Jo In-Sung is really handsome and has good acting skills."

She added, "We debuted almost in the same year and we are the same in age, but we didn't get a chance to meet each other in the studio," "On the other hand, it's good that we finally met after we matured. I think we're getting along well only after short period of time." She continued, "The filming of the drama is fun because he takes care of me during acting, and I'm certainly expecting much to come in the future." Meanwhile, the all new SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'That winter, the wind blows' will be aired in February 13 as a follow-up to 'Dae Poong Soo'.

Source

Our dearie is a shy girl :D

201313115155807og_T5_39238.jpg
20131311515580g97_T5_39237.jpg
31150448657003_61000090.jpg

Pretty
0131393172618_1.jpg
5243fbf2b211931328c3068964380cd791238d03

It had been 5 years ago that i had been so excited for a drama, only 9 days left but somehow I feel like months. I am glad In Sung is Kyo's costar, he seems to be quite funny and he sure brings a lot of joys and fun at the set, not to mention he is a good actor too. Hopefully sbs can later share with us some NGs :D

Can't wait for the wind blows, fighting!
AEligdivideAringaumlfrac14yencurrenmiddo
dc

Today I heard the Full house OST play in a music stat.. The I think I.. Great isn't it .. It still being request along with hit song from local n US.. Well eventhough she known first through Endless love but the phenomenon n firm fame effect here in Indonesia is Full House.. Hope this TWTB will more impact than FH and reach more global specs.. [-O< ..