Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^ dearie, i couldn't remember to read anything from the news, neither at kyo's dc, maybe we have overseen it? i dun know dear, but wouldn't it be on the news if kyo is in it? ah...confused lah...anyway, let's not keep the high hope for running man..i don't.

sorta miss our ria.

btw, reading at KB dc, they expect more stills out tomorrow. I hope it's true, and i hope there are stills of other casts too, it's great to see kyo's and jis's stills, but it must be a balance here..yeah...i know i'm ranting again...bianehh, but i hope other fans won't get hurt and bored by seeing stills of kyo and insung only.

^kim, i second you......... hope we can see more stills that include other casts and new teaser in this week.

i've been wanting to ask........ the Drama Special 10min preview before the start of the script reading at mark 00:50......... isn't this guy used to be Kyo's personal assistant when she was with Sidus..... looking at the vid again, he came in together with Kyo........ is he back to work for her again   :-/

tgm130121a.jpg

these pics were taken in 2008 when he was with her in HK for AFA -

tgm130121b.jpgshk130119a.jpg

baidu

isn't he the same guy ........ it's only that now...... he puts on a lil weight :P

Okay, now I have major doubts about Running Man. I searched and searched for any news regarding it, and came up with NOTHING. I even searched for SISTAR, and again, nothing. I am also wondering which dc this was posted at? Plus I saw Divashim's tweets and he seems pretty adamant about her not being on it. 
putriN: You have sharp eyes ^^ That does look like the same man, huh?
Maybe ria is enjoying some time away for the weekend? I am sure she will be back soon^^

^oh, the reply from divashim on tabloid..... leave us something to ponder :-S  ;)

shanda, that's the result of countless times watching the vid while waiting for the new teaser..... you do feel is the same guy huh :D

yes, i think ria is on vacation...... enjoy dear ! 

I think divashim is a reliable source, but it is wonderful if she could appear on Running Man. Maybe it will be possible if she promotes her new drama in the future.

oh, no stills out yet 6a65c58343039b6076108c37d9959bbed2d1a346 ?

putriN, keke, sharp eyes you have !

Shanda, it was too good to be true that kyo would be in variety shows right? Like divashim said "never" then we can just dream on  :P.

edit: putriN, i dun know..maybe they are on their way of production keke  :P

As much as i don't want to believe but the news of them appearing in RM are building up.Some people even tweet that they saw Running Man filming in their school with Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung.

We can see the pics today if they really participate in Running Man.But let's not keep our hopes high,just take it as people missing and looking forward to TWTWB and seeing Hye Kyo.

Meanwhile,our cotton candy couple at ski resort

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1911053559?pn=22

source:baidu

Thank khxy for the link :x , these are the pics:

221201313314449.png

:x
2212013101833717.jpg

and @Ria, please comeback to us soon :(

Edit:
And about SHK in RM, I still hope it true, but I don't believe much. Because in RM thread, they give the official information that RM is shooting for the next episode (ep 131), guests are: Huyn A, Hwang Jung Min and another person, I don't remember his name. In my oppinion, they can't shooting quickly like that in order to shoot the next ep of ep 131 (If SHK appears in it, she will be in ep 132?) But I still have a little hope and I wish if our pretty girl is in RM, she will play with BigBang :x , just imagine, so happy. SHK is the best :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Are Actors Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung A Match Made In Heaven?
janeyin2u January 22, 2013

Are Actors Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung A Match Made In Heaven?

Actors Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung seem to be a match couple made in heaven as they will soon face the audience through their drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows.” The show will air its first episode on February 13.

Song Hye Gyo said, “I have always hoped to work with Jo In Sung at some point in my life, but I think I met him a bit later than I expected. I’m happy that we met at a time where we are both mature than before, and we’re happily shooting our drama at the moment.”

Jo In Sung added, “Shooting with an actress like Song Hye Gyo is an honor and it’s only possible when the actor is lucky. Many of Song Hye Gyo’s dramas have become successful which is something that energizes us to shoot even more.”

2013010101000039400000753.jpg201301201627361111_11.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/01/22/are-actors-song-hye-gyo-and-jo-in-sung-a-match-made-in-heaven/

Aigoo...those tweets about RM really makes us confused :-S..they said they were shooting yesterday.. but Kyo and Insung was shooting at the ski resort yesterday according to the news ??...those tweets are playing with us :P

http://news.nate.com/view/20130122n19896

i dun know , perhaps i'm the minority in here, although i wish to see her in RM, but i prefer her attendance @ berlinale more.

"Wind Blows In Winter" Song Hye-kyo's realistic blind act

photo275209.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo pretended to be blind.

Still cuts of Oh Yeong, the heiress Song Hye-kyo takes on the role of in the upcoming SBS drama "Wind Blows in Winter".

Song Hye-kyo is standing alone somewhere with a cane and a cup of coffee. She is looking somewhere but without focus in her eyes.

Other casts of the drama include, Jo In-Seong, Kim Tae-woo, Kim Beom, Bae Jong-ok, A Pink member Jung Eun-ji and more. This drama is about the lonely life of a woman who has everything but was abandoned by her mother when he was young and failed at her first love but also has to deal with sudden blindness.

"Wind Blows in Winter" will be aired on the 13th of February at 9:55PM.