Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

nicha1980nicha1980 <3 Kookie Posts: 1,540Member

IDOL

SHOW PLOT/SUMMARY/CONCEPT
The show will have top star guests along with the MC be in 'unexpected places' with 'unexpected item' unfolding a different dimension from other existing variety shows.The show portrays action city variety where casts are constantly running into each other through the night, so its been decided that the program will be called "Running man" considering the content of the program"

MAIN CAST MEMBERS

Yoo Jae Suk (유르스)

Spoiler:

Kim Jong Kook (김종국)

Spoiler:

Song Ji Hyo (송지효)

Spoiler:

Gary (개리)

Spoiler:

Ha Ha (하하)

Spoiler:

Lee Kwan Soo (이광수)

Spoiler:

Ji Suk Jin (지석진)

Spoiler:

FORMER CAST MEMBERS

Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Spoiler:

Lizzy (리지)

Spoiler:

EPISODE LIST [# - AIR DATE - GUEST]

2010 EPISODES + GUEST LIST

Spoiler:

2011 EPISODES + GUEST LIST

Spoiler:

2012 EPISODES + GUEST LIST

Spoiler:

2013 EPISODES + GUEST LIST

Spoiler:

2014 EPISODES + GUEST LIST

Spoiler:

img62142.jpg
credit o-cha for icon

Anything and Everything about Kookie~ KJKGlobal Fanpage
rogue1210tfz_hebe89yenikuroimisashunnieinfinite*1597534862iiDivineiiJen.goingtobemedede_2pmjolie pommelittlevoicesunny_danceChachirectitude*rocpinkslipmonkie2804cvprekiseuMaipcrkiylkneekeycreaturedreamslhizbritendeavorhappipplrockbelvasujudbskloverthe girl who!piinkcessjimmyjimmy92lightray13kiju87hSuYinadmirerneney28milesedigulka_yodiltuliemyracupcakeKimYongAhkiotzoBINGO_Okisschudeenchanindahorororpherebbeoulnhetskinalikahibardestinii23mikan90ineedpiemoon strutiheartyou1518jungimuKarin Alexandra StrifeChewyIcehananaishaAlejandraStrawberry VampireFabulousDOLLizarina1296simplesimxxsockspuppetxxhnfdn2223sky5joyouskepogeekazumasfoodhpjitssyiloveporkandbeansNoor IsmahwatiI

Replies

• perfectperfect Posts: 550Friend of Soompi
    edited June 2010
    I can't... WAIT!!!
    Lee HYORI and MC YOO!!!
    Though I was originally sad that she was only a guest.

BUT I'M also EXCITED about GARY's Debut into Variety show permanent member.
    He was hilarious in Come To Play.
  • lucky_moonlucky_moon 응급남녀 ♥.♥ 하늘 -.-Posts: 10,957Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

no matter what the concept is, but as long as we are gonna see MC YOO in a new show it's already a big news for his fan and will be surely enjoyable OMG :w00t: and with LHR for ep1 then thanks for making the thread and looking forward the new show.
  • idiortidiort Posts: 278Member

ROOKIE

cant freaking wait for this.. all star lineup...

finally i get to watch another good variety show other than 1n2d... fo2 is a waste of time only... so glad yjs is back... hyori would be permanent guest as well...

i'm sure this show will be super entertaining with this all star lineup..
  • the girl who!the girl who! Nareki Nation ♥ PeruPosts: 29,312Member

IMMORTAL

cannot wait! love Song Joong Ki & Jae Suk!

dqjf5v.jpg
    Jung Woo International [ Site - FB - TW - YT ]  Lee Min Jung International [ Blog - FB - TW - YT]
  • nicha1980nicha1980 <3 Kookie Posts: 1,540Member

IDOL

edited June 2010
    Preview's Caps

3f8879010bc346b9e850cd4.jpg
    ca15892218d1ec6c9922ed7.jpg
    fa899c42c3dace2f9213c67.jpg
    b8d71f17ba0ed726962b437.jpg
    e39212552e67ee66d009067.jpg
    68b395ae622037c5faed504.jpg

credit baidu
    img62142.jpg
    credit o-cha for icon

• padoindopadoindo Posts: 19Member
    wow, finally i can watch MC Yoo and the gang again
    it would be fabulous if PMS join this line ^_^
    Zoe Iam
  • rigwarlrigwarl Posts: 161Member
    YJS with a new show.. it's gonna be good. even better with KJK and HAHA.. let's hope there will be subbing team for this show.
  • Pooh4everPooh4ever I'm a JayWalker USPosts: 658Member

IDOL

I'm excited to watch this show. I'm more than happy to see Jae Suk, Jong Kook, and Haha together again. They were some of my favorites during the Xman days.
    e7js5l.jpgsmvrpt.jpg
    Currently Watching: We Got Married | Running Man | Dream Team | Rooftop Prince | The King 2 Hearts
    Waiting For: When Love Walked In
    Things I Love
  • hpc1016hpc1016 Posts: 181Member
    excited for this one ~~~~ we love the family~~~ and song joong ki :D <3 icing to the cake ,#
    roughmorning1.pngroughmorning2.png
    Forever love~:Infinity Challenge,Sign,Song joong ki,Choi Daniel,Jung Woo sung,Beethoven Virus <3
  • szemunnszemunn MalaysiaPosts: 67Member
    omo omo omo~~ XD
    i'm so excited to have Yoo Jae Suk back! :D
    wootttt~!!! XD
    and also having Song Joong Ki on show, *drool* XD
    an extra bonus! XD
    hehehe~
    SOOMPI SIGNATURE RULES
    Maximum of 4 lines of text
    * Each line must be short enough that it doesn't wrap
    * Font size for lines cannot exceed size 3 * Empty line still counts as a line
    Maximum of 2 banners/images must be on the same line
    * Maximum dimensions for each banner/image = 400 pixels (width) x 175 pixels (height)
    * Maximum file size for each banner/image = 40KB (40,960 bytes)

IDOL

It's confirmed that SBS Running Man will start airing on 11 July... i really cant wait....

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=277&aid=0002402072

english translation will be up soon...;)
    img62142.jpg
    credit o-cha for icon

• labitz_1labitz_1 Posts: 27Member
    I am so excited about this show. Ahhh I can't wait for it and hopefully someone or group will sub this show.
    182816_181592435211713_100000828747383_362867_7643690_n.jpg
  • jklove_07jklove_07 Hooked on Kookie New ZealandPosts: 550Member
    Translation of the article that nicha1980 posted :)

유재석의 '런닝맨' 11일 첫 방송…'패떴2' 폐지
    Yoo Jae Suk's 'Running Man' to air for the first time on 11th July... 'FO2' will be finished

[투데이코리아=유정선 기자] 유재석이 MC를 맡은 SBS '런닝맨'이 다음달 11일 첫 전파를 탄다.
    [Today Korea = Yoo JungSun Reporting] MC Yoo's SBS 'Running Man' is to air on the 11th next month.

SBS는 28일 "다음달 2일부터 편성조정에 들어간다. '일요일이 좋다 1부-런닝맨'은 다음달 11일, '일요일이 좋다 2부-영웅호걸'은 18일 첫 방송된다"고 전했다. 이로써 '패밀리가 떴다 시즌2'는 결국 폐지되고 말았다.
    SBS rep has said on the 28th, "From the 2nd day of next month, we'll be rescheduling our shows. The first segment of 'Good Sunday - Running Man' is to air 11th of next month, the second segment of 'Good Sunday - Hero Girls' will be aired on the 18th of July."

'런닝맨'은 지석진, 김종국, 하하, 이광수 등 화려한 고정 멤버들로 화제를 모았으며 가수 이효리와 황정음이 첫 방송 게스트로 출연해 시청자들의 관심을 끌고 있다. 예고편에서 이효리와 황정음은 옷걸이에 걸린 옷을 입은채 게임을 하는 모습이 그려졌다.
    'Running Man' has been in the spotlight because of its casting of Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Lee Kwangsoo,etc and it has been attracting the public with the first episode's guests as Lee Hyori and Hwang Jung Eum. The preview showed where Lee Hyori and Hwang Jung Eum hanging on the cloth hanger during the game.

'런닝맨'은 시청자들의 호기심을 유발하는 장소를 배경으로 유재석과 멤버들이 쉴 틈 없이 달리며 대결을 펼치는 '액션 버라이어티' 예능 프로그램이다.
    'Running Man' is an 'action variety' show where Yoo Jae Suk and members are constantly running and competing against each other in places that draws the curiosity out of the viewers.

IDOL

edited June 2010
    thank you very much jklove :)...

so it's confirmed that the show will be airing next week... im so excited...
    I hope it will be successful like FO1...;)

kkk.gif

credit dcyjs and papitus
    img62142.jpg
    credit o-cha for icon

• nhetskinhetski SydneyPosts: 1,990Friend of Soompi
    yay! new show to watch on july 11 :)

i'm actually still watching FO1 episodes i missed.. by the time i finished, the new show will be available so it won't feel like the family has been out of tv screens for long :)

so happy about mc yoo - kjk - haha team up (x-man) plus some kookri :)

--i remember there is one episode in FO1 (LKS i think) where kjk said he always follows his hyung mc yoo :)
    YoonEunHye.Net KJK Global Forum
    credit o-cha for siggy and moozkies for avatar

IDOL

one more pic...

20100628150722881.jpg

the young members...

sddvert.jpg
    img62142.jpg
    credit o-cha for icon

CarLaNaticz
  • darkaz619darkaz619 Posts: 828Member
    i hope somebody sub this show.
  • linh27linh27 Posts: 300Member
    edited June 2010
    looks interesting. can't wait to see YJS on SBS again, don't like Ji Seok Jin too much, he talks a lot like YJS but is more annoying. does anyone know if RSS will consider subbing this after FO2 is gone? sad to say but the chances of it being subbed would be greater if it had popular idols as permanent cast members, even though idols don't really equal funny/entertaining.
    bluedolphin30flyaway.
  • o-chao-cha Hooked on Kookie Posts: 4,840Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited June 2010
    thanks for starting the thread nicha! the preview looks exciting...them running around the whole night...can't wait to see their antics.

JULY 11 woohoooooooo!!

It seems like for the first episode YJS, KJK, Jung Eum, and Song Joong Ki are in the same team..so I'm guessing the other team might be Hyori, Haha, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo and Gary?
    Anyways..can't waittttt

Caps
    201006281709221.jpg

mikeykjkbanner.jpg
    graphics:o-cha
  • jessTjessT Posts: 705Member
    Hyoriiiiiiiii, I wish she would be a permanent.
    the preview looks funny.
    LOl at the pic which Hwang Jung eun got on Hyori's back.
    Go hyori, i miss her with her nation brother.
    Kim Hyun Joo - So Ji Sub